Old married couple

Chenlay drabbles

Based on some of the events that happened today (150801) at the Exoluxion concert. 


Sehun was walking along the hotel corridor to get to his room when he heard some loud shouting.

"Baekhyun kissed you!" Jongdae's voice filtered through the door.

"He kissed my neck!" Yixing retorted just as loudly.

Sehun's eyes widened. Jongdae and Yixing never fought, they were the most mellow couple he knew and they definitely wouldn't be fighting over something as stupid as Baekhyun. He looked at the bodyguard stationed outside the door and the guard looked back in discomfort.

"How long have they been fighting?" he asked quietly.

"They only just started."

Sehun motioned for the man to move out of the way so that he could press his ears to the door and hear properly.

"You didn't have to drag him by his legs for it." Yixing reasoned.

"Baek needs to learn to stay in his lane. I swear he is so far in the closet he's in Narnia but that doesn't mean he needs to go around stealing people's mans."

"Men."

"Shut up!"

Sehun gasped at the sound of something breaking. He looked up at the bodyguard and saw he shared the similar expression of concern on his face.

"Well you were dancing with Minseok hyung!"

"So were you!"

"That's because it's part of the choreography. I guess I must have missed the choreographer adding ballroom dancing to your dancing."

"I wouldn't be surprised, you're away so much in China."

Sehun's breathing had accelerated. He hated when the members fought. He didn't realise he was clinging to the bodyguard until he squeezed his hand in comfort.

"Jongdae you know exactly why I'm away so much."

"Is it to spring a surprise lawsuit on SM and leave our group so you can become successful by yourself?"

Sehun was hyperventilating at this point. He always prayed for the members happiness and for them to stay together. Why was everything falling apart again?

"No it's to get away from my of a boyfriend. Don't think I don't notice you grabbing Chanyeol's and him spanking yours! If you love him so much why don't you-"

Sehun couldn't take anymore, he dashed to Joonmyun's room, barged in and grabbed his half leader.

"Sehun what-"

But Sehun didn't let him finish before dragging him out of his room and into the corridor. He saw some of the members had come out of their rooms because of the commotion but he didn't care about that, he rushed to Jongdae and Yixing's door, pounding his fist on it until they opened the door.

"They were fighting and saying horrible things to each other." Sehun said frantically as he pointed to the couple.

Normally Joonmyun would've told him not to into other people's love lives or to stop being such a drama queen but he could see just how flustered Sehun had become. He pointedly looked at the couple and waited for them to explain.

Yixing smiled apologetically at them. "Sorry hyung, I didn't think we'd get this loud."

"Why are you two fighting over stupid things?!" demanded Sehun.

"Our therapist told us to."

Joonmyun blinked at Yixing. "Your therapist?"

"Yeah, our couples therapist." Jongdae said. "We go to a couples therapist because Xing read somewhere that if you go to a couples therapy your relationship will last longer."

"Then why are you fighting?!" Sehun asked desperately.

"That's part of the therapy, duh."

Yixing nodded. "It's true. The therapist noona said it's healthy to sometimes mutually yell about what's bothering you or what could potentially bother you."

"You've never argued before." Joonmyun pointed out.

"Yes they have." Minseok piped. "They do it sometimes in the M dorm until I tell them to shut up and go to sleep."

Joonmyun sighed, he just wanted to go to sleep, sometimes being a leader was hard. "What were you even arguing about?"

"Umm..." Jongdae tried to remember why they were fighting in the first place.

"Oh I know." Yixing said. "Baekhyun kissed my neck."

"Oh yeah. And I danced with Umin hyung."

"And that fact that I'm always in China."

"And me getting too racy with Chanyeol during the playboy dance."

"And-"

Joonmyun cut them off. "Are these things actually an issue or are you fighting because your therapist told you to?"

The couple looked at each other and fell into deep thought.

Yixing was the first one to speak. "Probably the therapist, right baobei?"

Jongdae nodded. "Yeah I think so. I don't think we've ever had a problem that we haven't calmly talked through."

Joonmyun sighed again. "Are you being serious?! Sehun was genuinely concerned."

Yixing and Jongdae both looked shocked at this information. They turned to Sehun who was trying very hard not to cry. They rushed to embrace him.

"Aww Sehunnie don't cry." Yixing said as he patted his head.

"We're sorry." Jongdae said as he noisily kissed every part of Sehun's head.

"You two don't need a therapist and you're going to fire the one you have." Joonmyun said seriously. "Just keep doing what you're doing. If your love is strong enough then it should be able to endure anything. A good relationship is a balance of trust and understanding."

"Thanks mum!" the couple chimed before Joonmyun could give them more relationship advice.

"Are you ok Sehun, we're really sorry." Yixing said gently.

"I just don't want you guys to fight, you never fight." Sehun said as he sniffled. "You two are the perfect couple, I don't want you to break up."

Jongdae chuckled. "We're not perfect Sehun, but we do understand, trust and love each other and hopefully we'll be together for a long time so don't worry."

Yixing nodded. "I love your hyung very much Sehun and don't plan on letting him go anytime soon."

Jongdae beamed at him. "Me too."

"So you guys aren't going to break up over a silly argument?" Sehun asked.

"No."

"So can I sleep with you guys tonight?"

Jongdae threw his head back and laughed at him. "Are you crazy? I haven't seen my man in days, sleep is something we are not going to do. And I don't think you want to be a witness to the things I've got planned."

Sehun's eyes widened in horror and Joonmyun sighed again. "Thanks for scarring the children Jongdae."

Jongdae grinned at him. "Anytime hyung."

 



I was actually planning to do something big for my 1 year on this site (extra updates, updating my other stories and putting out new stories) but life got in the way so I hope you guys can enjoy this chapter instead.