It's okay

Chenlay drabbles

Based on Chenlay not spending Jongdae's birthday together and they probably won't be spending Yixing's birthday together either because Yixing has that birthday party with fans and such. Kind of a continuation of chapter 58.


"It must be tough." Baekhyun said out of the blue.

Most of them were lounging around the living room in K's dorm playing video games or just chilling.

"What must be tough?" Jongdae asked.

"You and Yixing hyung, you didn't get to spend your birthdays together this year. That must be tough because it's a special day and you guys really love each other."

"Baek, I haven't spent a birthday with my family in 3 years." He said in a flat tone. "And I really love them but what can you do. Besides," He took a deep breath in. "Xing and I are taking a break."

A sound of glass shattering was heard from the kitchen and they all turned around to see Joonmyun shaking. "You broke up with Yixing?"

Jongdae shook his head in shock. "No I-"

"He's leaving the group!" Joonmyun said hysterically. "Oh my God he's leaving the group because Jongdae left him. 7 years! 7 ing years. Oh my God-"

They all stared at him in concern until Kyungsoo decided to lead a muttering Joonmyun away with the promise of a lovely relaxing bath. Minseok stood up with a sigh and went to clean up the mess.

Baekhyun turned to face Jongdae again. "Sooo, you're single?"

Jongdae frowned at him. "Baek do you fancy me or something?"

"Ew don't be gross, I just want to get some." He wiggled his eyebrows until Jongdae hit his face with a pillow.

"I refuse to be your booty call, besides, I prefer Chanyeol's ."

Chanyeol flashed him a smile. "Thanks Dae but I'm straight."

Sehun scoffed. "You keep telling yourself that."

Baekhyun gripped Jongdae's arm and began to shake him. "Come on Jongdae-ya, I haven't had in ages."

"And I care because?"

"Because-" he was interrupted by his phone. He let go of Jongdae's arm to look for his mobile. "It's Yixing. Hey hyung!"

"Beakhyun, you're a great brother but if you sleep with Jongdae I will kill you." Yixing's voice could be heard loud and clear even though he wasn't on loud speaker. "We're just on a break, we haven't broken up, I'm just giving him space. I'm pretty sure Joonmyun will have a heart attack if another member leaves the group so keep your hands and feet and to yourself, ok? I'm super busy right now but I'll call another time to socialise, I love you Baek."

Baekhyun stared at the phone in horror after Yixing had ended the call. "That's really ing creepy, how did he know?"

"I told him." Sehun said not bothering to look up from his game.

"How? You were playing all this time."

Sehun just shrugged in response. "I'm sorry hyung but I think Yixing hyung and Jongdae hyung belong together, they're soulmates you know. Plus Yixing hyung asked me to keep an eye out for him."

"You're spying on me!" Jongdae gasped in outrage.

Sehun turned to look at him with big eyes causing Jongdae to instantly soften. "Only because I love you and hyung. I'm only telling him if boys get too close to you, I'm not telling him anything else I promise."

"Damn I can't stay mad at you Sehunnie." Jongdae pulled Sehun into an aggressive cuddle.

"Welp, I guess it's just me and my hand tonight." There was a chorus of disgust. "Unless anyone wants to help me out?" They all threw their pillows at Baekhyun.

 


Ignore this, it's just me ranting about life because I need it out of my system. I've been so stressed lately because we're having exams every week to make sure we're not falling behind. Writing destresses me but I haven't had any time to do that either because I've been revising like a crazy person. Second year is so ing hard. Plus I have like 5 stories that I want to start but I already have 4 stories ongoing and uni on top of that will make that impossible, I feel sorry for my readers because I haven't updated my other stories in over a month. I'm still trying my best to juggle uni and this. I have no idea how I'm going to handle everything when I finally get another part time job. I'm crazy tired all the time. Ok rant over.