Don't go

Chenlay drabbles

Based on Seweekly interview with Yixing when he said that the members used to come up to him after Luhan left to ask him if he was going to leave them too :(


A little after Luhan left, the members, excluding Tao, Minseok and Joonmyun, came up to Jongdae one by one to ask him whether or not Yixing was going to leave. Jongdae would politely tell them that he didn't know and that they should ask Yixing. But they never stopped asking him and one day he'd had enough.

"Hyung." Jongin began. "Do you think Lay hyung will leave us too?"

"I don't know Jongin. Why are you guys always asking me?" Jongdae snapped. "Why do you never ask Yixing? Or ask Tao if he's leaving or not?"

Yixing entered the room as Jongdae was finishing his rant. He looked at them all and they turned away in guilt or shame.

"I promise you guys that I'm not leaving." he said quietly but firmly. Then he grabbed Jongdae's arm. "Please come with me."

Jongdae didn't really have any choice but to follow  Yixing as he dragged him into their room.

He closed the door and turned towards Jongdae. "Do you believe me?"

Jongdae chose to look at the floor. "Ge, it doesn't matter to me if you leave EXO or not. As long as you're happy, I'm happy."

Yixing strode up to him and cupped his face, forcing him to look at him. "That's not what I asked you Jongdae."

Jongdae's eyes watered and he bit his lip. "Honestly, I don't know what to believe Yixing."

Yixing smashed their lips together in a desperate kiss. There was too much teeth and there was too much tongue but he didn't care, he just needed to kiss Jongdae.

"Please trust me." Yixing begged once they pulled apart. "Please. That's all I ask, trust that I won't leave."

Jongdae nodded slowly and let Yixing brush his tears away. "Ok."

"And even if I do, do you think I'd leave without you?" Yixing gave him a little shove. "I'm taking you with me wherever I go."

Jongdae perked up a little. "That's some bold words, why don't you put your money where your mouth is?" he asked cheekily.

Yixing didn't miss a beat. "I'd totally put a ring around your finger and declare to the world that you're mine, but I'm looking for the perfect time to do so."

Jongdae blushed furiously and hit Yixing's chest. "Ge!"

Yixing pulled him in for another kiss. "Do you trust me?"

"Always." Jongdae replied without a thought and pulled Yixing down until their lips met.

 


Slight angst because I'm mad that EXO aren't singing the Manadrin version of their songs in their Chinese concerts.