Massage

Chenlay drabbles

Based on ep12 of EXO's Showtime. 


Jongdae flopped down on his bed and pouted at Yixing. "My thighs hurt."

Yixing rolled his eyes at him. "Well my thighs hurt too."

"Give me a massage please~" Jongdae said in a cutesy voice.

"You don't even like massages." Yixing pointed out.

"I like your massages."

"Why don't you give me one first because I'm your hyung?" Yixing bargained.

Jongdae pouted. "Because you hurt my feelings."

Yixing sighed. "When did I hurt your feelings?"

"When you let Chanyeol and the others trick me into thinking I have more vocal stability than Luhan hyung." Jongdae finished with a pout and watery eyes because he knew Yixing wouldn't be able to say no to him.

Yixing sighed in defeat. "Fine, take off your jeans, I'll get the massage oils." Jongdae obeyed Yixing and took off his jeans before lying down on the bed. "Take off your boxers too." Yixing said when he came back with the oils.

"I just want a massage Yixing, get your mind out of the gutter." Jongdae joked.

Yixing pursed his lips into a thin line. "People's bottoms are a site of stress and tension and so are your hips, so take off your boxers and lay on your stomach or give me a massage."

Jongdae pouted. "Fine, don't look."

"I've seen you !" Yixing protested. "Everyone has!"

"Still!"

Yixing sighed and turned around. A few moments later he heard a pointed cough and turned around. Jongdae was laying on his stomach, from waist down, with his t-shirt covering past his .

Yixing got on the bed and placed his knees either side of Jongdae's thighs. He lifted the shirt so oil wouldn't stain it. He then grabbed the massage oil and dribbled some of it into the palm of his hand to warm it up. He began at the lower back, just below Jongdae's back dimples, using long fluid to reach the start of his thighs. He then began kneading each cheek before using various wringing methods. Soon Jongdae's appreciative moans filled the room.

After several minutes, he stopped his actions and scooted down until he was by Jongdae's feet. Jongdae was breathing rather heavily at this point. He started at Jongdae's left ankle, using long, flowing , he massaged to the top of his thigh and back down again. He repeated these action on his right leg too after a while. Jongdae's mewls of satisfaction were music to Yixing's ears.

He moved to pour more oil on his hands before starting on Jongdae's feet. Making small pressure circles with his thumbs under Jongdae's toes, around his arches before going all the way around his heels and ankles. Jongdae's breathing was very ragged at this point. Keeping his fingers outside of the main muscle, and his thumbs inside, he maintained a rhythm with each or knead, and kept his movements slow and soft. He began making circular from his toes, up over his feet, around his ankles and up along his legs. To soothe Jongdae's legs, he used long, downward stokes from the upper thigh to the soles of his feet, making sure to press the palms of his hands more firmly before lifting off at the toes.

Yixing patted Jongdae's thighs once he was done. "Turn around Jongdae."

Jongdae turned around slowly and Yixing was unsurprised to see that he was sporting an . Yixing ignored it and went to kneel at his feet when Jongdae stopped him.

Yixing cocked a brow and Jongdae flushed. "Touch me."

"I AM touching you." Yixing pointed out cheekily.

"Yixing please." Jongdae said needily.

Yixing gulped but was otherwise undeterred. "Jongdae let me finish-"

Jongdae yanked him up by his collar. "I will give you a full body massage for an entire day if you would just me now."

Yixing grinned. "I'll hold you to that." Before moulding his lips to Jongdae's.

 


I'm probably not going to be updating as frequently, I'm honestly still in a slump, but this came to me as I was binge watching Showtime again.