Check out my moves

Chenlay drabbles

Based on Jongdae demonstrating the 'Call me baby' choreography on multiple occasions and Yixing looking at him was a proud expression when he was called up to demonstrate the dance at their Japan fanmeet(5:42). 


 

"So you and Yixing hyung are gay?" asked Chanyeol as he stuffed crisps into his mouth.

"No I'm pan and Yixing's bi." corrected Jongdae.

Chanyeol turned to look at Baekhyun. "I swear he's just making stuff up now."

Baekhyun slapped the back of his head. "You ignorant dip."

"Hey!" Chanyeol protested before tackling Baekhyun on to the floor.

Jongdae watched with a bored expression as his friends fought, contemplating whether or not he should go and find Yixing. A few seconds later, Baekhyun was flailing on the floor as Chanyeol sat on his stomach.

"You don't really suit each other though." Chanyeol said as he bounced on Baekhyun.

"What?!" Jongdae exclaimed.

Baekhyun shoved Chanyeol off of him and sat up. "You bastard." He said to Chanyeol before turning to Jongdae. "As much as I hate to agree with this airhead, he's right."

Jongdae stared at the both of them with an open mouth.

Chanyeol nodded. "I mean, look at Lay hyung, he is a phenomenal dancer, you'd think he'd date an equally good dancer, like Kai or Sehun or Minseok hyung."

"I thought hyung was dating Sehun for a while." Baekhyun mused. "I mean, they are really close."

Jongdae just gaped at them.

"Sehun's ok but I think Minseok hyung would suit Lay hyung better." Chanyeol suggested. "I mean, they do have similar personalities; they're both cute, y, quiet and really great dancers."

"I'm a great dancer too!" insisted Jongdae. "I'm Chen-cing machine!"

Chanyeol and Baekhyun both burst into laughter.

" you guys." Jongdae said as he stomped away.

 

From then on, Jongdae practised extra hard on his dancing skills. He always asked the choreographer if he was doing the moves right or what he could do to improve. He was always the last to come back, even after Jongin and Yixing, just so he could get more practise in so his moves were equally flawless as the dancers.

"Wow hyung." Jongin said to him one day. "You've improved a lot."

Jongdae smiled at the compliment. "Thanks Jonginnie."

"But why are you trying so hard for this  comeback?" Then Jongin decided to quickly correct himself in case he offended his hyung. "Not that you don't try hard for every comeback but I feel like you're trying extra hard, you know."

"We have 2 members missing, we need to compensate."

Jongin nodded at his reasoning and went back to practising by himself. Jongdae was glad Jongin seemed to buy his excuse, he could hardly say he was trying so hard in dancing so he could impress his boyfriend.

 

Their 'Call me baby' comeback had kicked off and Jongdae had been asked multiple times to show hosts their choreography. However, the multiple times were the times that Yixing was not around. Jongdae still tried his best though and hoped that Yixing would be watching whenever he had free time to monitor EXO's performances. His wishes came true when he was given a chance to show off his dancing skills at their recent fanmeet in Japan.

"I'm so proud of you!" Yixing said when they were done for the day. "You've improved so much, like a true dancing machine."

"Well I am Chen-cing machine." he pointed out but he was secretly preening from the praise.

Yixing pulled him into a hug. "You don't have to try so hard to impress me."

"What are you-"

"Chanyeol and Baekhyun told me everything." Jongdae groaned. "I told them off. They don't get to decide who suits who. I get to decide who I date and my answer is you."

Jongdae hid his burning face in Yixing's chest. "Oh my God, Yixing stop."

"The answer is you." Yixing continued singing, completely oblivious to Jongdae's embarrassment and the members' stares.

"Yixing." he whined as he tried to burrow deeper into his chest.

Yixing just laughed at him. "Shh Jongdae, let me serenade you."

Jongdae could hear some of the members laughing as Yixing continued to sing 'My answer' but he couldn't bring himself to care. He was in Yixing's arms and Yixing was serenading him, what more could a boy want in life?

 



Guys there this gif of a Chenlay  double on Tumblr (it's not really , there's no full on ), they seriously both look like Chenlay. I just thought I'd share it.