Bestfriend

THE RUNAWAY BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next dish  is a beefsteak with a sprinkling of black pepper . Arranged by pulling on the top plate with asparagus garnish.

Choi Minho laughed ... "Apparently this is a beef steak with black pepper  ."

"Do you expect other types of food?"

"Not. I put my fate on my tongue's instincts. But along I eat  ... my tongue was not disappointing  me. Are you? "

Sulli didn't answer, she focused her attention on the food that makes her  stomach growled.

" The smell of Pepper in this food makes my stomach growling." Said Choi Minho, pouring light levels alcohol  wine for Sulli.

"What about your sisters? Do they have the same feelings about your father ... or about anything else? "

" No " Sulli replies ," they also did argue with Appa and eomma, but generally they can receive lems  problems in the family ... not like me. I was always felt frustrated with the problems that arise in my family "

"You feel frustrated because your family?" Choi Minho brow furrowed.

"Umm .. mostly yes. That's because their expectations. Do you remember last night? When they saw us come together, they are not at all surprised. They just assume that their plan succeeded. That's my parents !! "

"But you destroyed their expectation by going out with Rodney. "

"It's not about Rod or any man. Ish... why did you always do that? "

"Do what Jinri?"

"You always concluded the same thing ... like err...  if I was not in touch with one guy so I'm in touch with another."

"Well ... I guess it's natural. Your age is sufficient to establish a serious relationship. And, relationships are natural things that can't be avoided by humans. "

Choi Minho held up his fork with a piece of steak on it,

"Need you to remember, men and women are made to pair up. Because that's how humans will proliferate and survive on this earth. "

"But isn't there anything else in the world than form a relationship like that? As if it is inherent in every person ... Well,  can't people see me as a marketing manager for a five-star hotel in New York City? Can they ... do not think that I was a proliferation agent of human race? "

Sulli grimacing with the terms she uses.

"Can't you be both?"

"MWO?"

"Being the manager of five star hotel and  being the proliferation agent of human race in concurrent time ...." Minho teased with a grin.

"No, thank you. Especially if I have to marry a Korean man. "Sulli replied firmly.

"Umm ... really?" Minho replied while chewing steaks with half the brood.

"Oh come on Minho, I don't want to burn down my dreams for years, and hiding myself in the arms of authoritarian Korean men !"

"Not all Korean men authoritarian."

"Then you have to tell it on my sisters or other girls, not me." Sulli put down her fork and push her plates after said it.

"So ... if this time I kneel in front of you and say"  be mine forever,Jinri "... then will  you reject me?"

"Absolutely." Sulli replied firmly.

"Just because I'm a korean man?"

"I think so."

"That's not fair .... Nobody wants themselves to be born in Korean or American. "

"Ofcourse not  ... and I don't give a choice for them. I chose for myself. "  Sulli said quickly,  " and ... " Sulli raised her hand to hold Choi Minho cut the sentence.

"And ... if you are still determined to do it, then I thought you were the most stupid men throughout the world. You impossible want me after knowing everything about me, my attitudes and my viewing ways... all about me and my family  !! "

"Well, it's true. Thank you for reminding me of it Jinri. "

Sulli give a slight smile for welcomed Choi Minho's words... cast a glance at him

"If you knew ... how much fun talking to you, Choi Minho."

"Huh?"

"I can express what I think freely and I know you're not  yelling on me or scream because my ideas."

"Well ... that's what friends are for."

Sulli slowly put her wineglass. Her eyes are now colliding with Choi Minho's sharp eyes. Secretly she shuddered knowing it.

"You need a friend who can understand you, Jinri."

"Maybe. But women and men never can be friends. "Sulli Disconnect.

"It was not your idea, of course! Who’s said that? your father? "

"Actually, my father and mother were saying. Eomma was always said that men always have a motive when approaching women ... and his motives was always focused on the same thing... appeal. And according appa ... women can not be friends because they are creatures that most do not know anything other than the kitchen and children's affairs. "

Minho smiled, "You want to change their supposition ... or at least you want to prove that they're wrong word, is not it?"

Sulli shrugged without any interest.

"Well, men and women can be friends because they can co-exist and looked at the problem from two different sides. They can complement each other shortcomings. "

"I think so ..."

"Then, why don't we prove it to them?" Minho advice quickly.

"You think?"

"We do not need ravaged their expectations ... your parents. They want us together ... then we could be together but in friendships. Not a wedding ... "

Choi Minho held out his hand toward Sulli, "Friends?"  he whispered

Sulli smiled  look in his mischievous eyes , with sure She welcomed helping hand Choi Minho

"Friends ..." She replied

From the corner of his eye, Choi Minho saw some diners look at them with an understanding smile . Sulli circulate her views without letting go his hand of. And She soon realized the surrounding circumstances.

"Do you know what people think?" She whispered, leaned slightly toward Minho

"They think we are a couple who are in love. Moreover, what the reason a man holding a woman's hand in public area with smile and looked at each other? "

Sulli wondered for a moment, but she decided not to bother about it.

"If we tell the real situation, they would not believe."

"True. They do not understand that we have just discovered the second most important relationships between men and women in the world . "

"The second most important relationship  ?"

"I think one day I will fall in love with someone.. forever. And you will meet a man who you can't reject in the first ten minutes. "

Minho squeezing Sulli's fingers as if giving affirmation,

" And they will be much more meaningful to us, far more than we are to each other. "Minho stared at her pretty face  .

"Our relationship with them is the most important relationship ... love . And our relationship is the second most important relationship ... friendship. "

"Umm ... well, I guess so .." Sulli saluté half unsure.

"But before the first most important relationship is come to us, then we are in friendship relationship."

Sulli now understand Choi Minho's words

"But wait ... you said" in love forever ". how  did you look like if you fall in love with someone ? "

Choi Minho let go of his hand '"Oh, come on ... you'd know, right?"

Blushing.

"Really?" Sulli laughed softly, "I'm afraid I do not know ..." She teased

Choi Minho did not answer, but reach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter