Graduation

THE RUNAWAY BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 


On the last day Choi Minho in New York, Sulli came into his room and found the man was busy packing.

"Can I help you?" Sulli bargaining.

"It’s almost done." Minho said, "Now I have to to go to  Seven first, to complete the last tender. Will you come with me? "

"I don’t know. It's a busy day .... But I .... however I have to go with you. "  Sulli think about how her life would be like after this man back to Korea.

"Does Rod can help you to sneak out of the office today?"

"I'm not sure, but I'll try."

"Please ..." he pleads

 

Sulli was amazed at his pleading eyes.

 

"Okay I'll contact Rod  ... come on Minho, don’t look at me like that ...!"

"Because with the pleading look like  this, I won’t be able to resist you. Even if Rod can’t help,  I'll find a way to be able to drove you to the airport. " 

 

Choi Minho shows back his innocence eyes  , making Sulli inhale deeply.

"Why shouldn’t  I ? The eyes like this was always managed to persuade my sister-in-law and eomma ... "   Minho think.

"Oh? What's wrong with my eyes ? " Minho grinned," Look, I'm done. "
 

 

 

 

As Minho  already predicted, Rodney managed to make Sulli could leave the office on that day. And for 1 hour Minho was on Seven to complete everything. Out of Seven they drove to the warehouse,  Minho give instructions to his brother’s workers at there , then he checked the inventory and setting the right temperature.

Half an hour later they were headed for the airport.

 

Central Park stretches along the way  , looks like a wriggling back to life after going through the pale winter. The trees have started to get its bright green foliage, some flowers are white and pink blooming in the shade of bright blue sky. Suddenly, Minho ask  to stop at there. He out of the car and plead Sulli to follow him.

 

Choi Minho clasped Sulli’s fingers tightly, and slowly took her to walk down the rocks street. Sulli looked at him silently.  Staring every firm lines on his face and keep it in her memory. It’s all she could do right now , right ?

"What's wrong with him? Why  he took me out of the car and then walk in a quiet place like this? Actually where Minho will bring mer ?”

Sulli secretly wondered in her heart, but she didn’t dare to  ask. She just follow where Choi Minho took her, want to enjoy their last togetherness without having to throw criticism or jokes that might actually be damaging the right atmosphere there.

"I wish, I could spent my last moments in America  with the only friend I've had , here. Friend who had helped me through the days in  my work trip ... so become more colorful. " Minho said softly without look at Sulli.

"You know, this place caught my attention when we passed it first. But at that time we were too tired, so before I get home I want to walk and enjoy the atmosphere here. To be remembered when I am in Korea. "

After the sentence was nothing more that they are talking about. Sulli's alleged  that Minho will take her to a special place, it turns out wrong. For an hour they were just walking around  there. Hand in hand under the trees.

Sulli’s hearts  felt heavy,  like moments will end the holiday times and have to face the school day that full with tasks and things to do. Such as the need to end  of something while  still want to do it.

"I think it's time... I had to leave." Finally Choi Minho said and pulled her back into the car.

 

 

JFK Airport

 

They arrived at the airport a few minutes early, because traffic smoothly. Sulli was waiting Choi Minho when he  was checked  in for a flight to Korea.

"There are still a few minutes before the plane take off." Minho looked at the clock on his hands, "While waiting, let‘s drink."

They sat in a coffee shop, buy orange juice for Sulli and cappuccino  for himself. Sitting in a chair ,looking and smiling at each other.

"I'm glad the weather pretty good and supports for the trip." Sulli breaks the silence between them.

"Yes, you're right."

"Nothing left behind?"

"I brought my passport and my ticket, and this is my wallet in my pocket. I think it’s most important for this trip. At least I didn’t make a big mistake by leaving my passport at the hotel desk drawer. "

"Yes, you're right."   Sulli answers , smiles

 

Silence creeps back into.

 

Minho circulate his views to the  people who passing by, trying hard to control himself  not to see  Sulli’s face and show the grief will part with her.

"The atmosphere in Korea is definitely more fun than when you left. "

"Well, now Jeju being spring. Jeju will definitely look beautiful and colorful. Cherry flowers will bloom everywhere, with warm air and distinctive fragrance at  "Cherry blossom" time. "

"So, do you feel happy to be home?"

Choi Minho turns and see Sulli deeply before smiling,

"I desire to meet with my family. Anyway, I've been having fun here ... with my best friend. Thank you, Jinri-ah. "

"I also have fun with you."

"Are you going to get in trouble from your father and mother if they knew I am back to Korea?"

Sulli raised her eyebrows, not sure whether she caught the tone of concern in his voice.

"Well, I'll tell them that we have talked and equally changed our mind. What can they do with it later, right? "Sulli try joked," You don’t be afraid, I've promised not to reveal all your secrets to them. "

"I just hope you don’t run into problems, Jinri-ah. I also don’t want Choiza do whatever to you. "

"Don’t worry about me. Choiza oppa was always annoying. He’d shouted to everyone, but don’t be afraid ... if h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter