Sulli, a beautiful cold-blooded killer

THE RUNAWAY BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Not depleted shock and confusion, two of her sister rush out and hug  the man in front of her..

"Choi Minho... happy to see you again !!"

Sulli was stunned .... confused .... shocked ...

Is It True ?? Did she not misheard? 

He ... the man who came with her ... is Choi Minho !!

Her sister ran out and stands around the man standing next to him, as if welcomed the arrival of family members with a wide smile. In fact she takes a step back due to shocked when they drag  him into the house . Before pass  through her, Choi Minho glancing to Sulli who was looking at him with angry eyes. Choi Minho shrugged implies of a mixture of guilt, helplessness, ignorance, are mixed in his handsome face.... before disappearing and take cover behind her  family's attention as if cornucopia to him.

Sulli followed them into with faces changing. Sometimes pale, then red. While walking beside her mother which embrace by repeatedly praised her. A compliment to her ear sounded like mockery .... Yes,. The mockery of her ignorance, her attitude who has been giving trust to a stranger .

"Isn’t that remarkable?"

Her mother dragged wooden chair upholstered in leather and then sit on it. Her eyes shone in a way that makes Sulli shudder.

"Amazing, you both like each other instantly! Wait until Aunt Sun Seo hear this news! "

Sulli paled, imagine a small figure of her aunt who has the expertise to spread the news to  all the country simply by pressing the phone buttons. Her aunt who loved to gossip !!

"Don’t tell aunt Sun Seo about  this incident, Eomma." She pleads.

"You're right. Let's wait until the engagement ring wrapped around your finger, Sulli. "

"Eomma .... I'm not Sulli, I am Jinrii! "

"Choi Sulli, it's your real name. Did you change your name ?   I let it because I like  “ Jinri” It sounds good but ... even so your name still Sulli for us! "

"Eomma ...."

"Okay." Mrs. Choi raised her hands with a soothing motion, "Okay ... but first tell me how you were able to meet with Choi Minho."

"He was a guest in the business party at the hotel where I’m work."

"Exactly! That’s why…. the mate doesn’t go to anywhere. " She pressed the palms of her hands with her eyes full of dreams," Indeed, when he visited here, last time,  he told me about to  sell of livestock products to several leading hotels in New York City. Oh God, this is certainly a wedding plan of God predestined ... "

"Wedding Plan?" Sulli looked at her with wide-eyed in horror, "Don’t talk like that! I'll never marry him! "

Sulli’s eyes glanced sharply at Choi Minho who middle of talking to her father. And she felt her resistance against the rock, when her mother screamed in horror over her words.

"What ?? Omona !" She closed her cheek with both hand, her expression makes Sulli secretly fear shriveled.

"What do you mean ? what did you say Choi Sulli? What kind of girl who kissed a man in front of public , then says that she will not marry him? "

"But it was not ..."

 

Something cold creeping along Sulli's backbone with very real, making she close her eyes and imagine a four-story building ... where she now resides. Seeing many bulging eyes at her with hungry and curious.

Suddenly a horrible reality unfolding before her eyes ... so clearly. Sulli opened her eyes slowly, slowly ading sense of despair in her heart and mind. It was impossible for her to tell the truth behind the kiss she did passionately , at the outside. True her mother’s words, What kind of  woman  she is  if kissing a guy in front of the public indiscriminate.

"Kissed a guy whom I didn't know his identity ... I do not even know his name !! Appa will kick me out into the other hemisphere, and eomma will faint on my behavior earlier! "

Sulli thought with horror ... too embarassing ... . so sorry ...so shocked... and of course  so angry.

 

 

Their place is  residence in the form of apartment units located above a Korean restaurant which was built decades ago by her  grandfather, also a few shops around it. And there lived dozens of Korean immigrants who have settled in the United States for many years. The arrival of foreigners  or Korean  will be very inviting  all their interest and curiosity.

And if the man's idea purpose  for giving "a drama "so it was  a great spectacle for them  .... Her parents and her family has to answer their question about who he was and what to do with Sulli. Unimaginable rumors  will appear if  the truth is revealed. The truth behind the kiss scene .

Sulli drown  her body into the sofa seat. If she had  power , she wants to turn time back and correct all of the incident. Now she could only curse yourself and regret. Whatever its name, she has trapped in her own game.

"He's very handsome." Luna nudged her sister waist .. whispering .

"Oh Sulli, you're so lucky !!" Victoria smiles, pursing her lips.

"My name is Jinri !!" Sulli said crossly

"I didn't think, you'll be the first bride in this house... you're luckier than us!" Amber put the bottles on the table.

Sulli looked at the row of bottles with wonder, "What's that ??"

"Oh ... this soju brought by your lover from Jeju."

"Oh come on !! Vic eonni ... He is not my lover !! "

"Sulli , bite your tongue!" Her mother suddenly appeared and knock her head with exasperation.

"Ouch , eomma !!" Sulli rubbed her head who was not sick.

"Look ... besides soju, Choi Minho also bring typical foods of Korea for us!" Mrs. Choi issued  packaged foods with shining eyes, like a child getting the whole toys which very dream about, "And this. Ramyeon !! Gimbap, Kalguksu ... Tteok !! God, I missed these  foods !!! "

Sulli felt her heart warmed when looking radiant happiness so great on her mother's face. She saw a woman who for years has always been to spend time in the kitchen, struggling with a variety of cuisines, in a state of always frowning ... suddenly looks so vibrant and alive. Sulli remember her mother's face beaming like that, was last seen when her brother gave her a grandson ... five years ago.

Somehow, with this situation ...her heart melted "rather grateful" on Choi Minho who willing to brought the food from korea with his bag, and gave it to her mother . Regardless of whether he carried it on his own or forced by his family. Only, it makes the situation different... and  Sulli forgive him a little.

Just a little !!

 

  For a moment her family was busy with a variety of food brought Choi Minho as souvenirs. From the corner of her eyes,  Sulli see Choi Minho out of their attention ... Being  free from his father and older brother who is now busy observing and discussing the bottles of Soju.  Recognizing he is alone , Sulli slowly moves from her place and walks towards him without drawing attention to another. Once close enough, she mutters

"We need to talk."

 

Minho Pov

So festive, lively and intimate !!

It's the best  appropriate word for describing Sulli's family when welcome me at the moment. Okay,  I ever met  them yesterday when uncle Choi picked me up from the airport. I met with three daughters and two of her older brother. But yesterday I didn't meet with Sulli. From what she told during the party and on the way here , I concluded that Sulli is not living with his parents in the apartment complex.

And well, it is true who Sulli said that he was very different from the other sisters. Sulli more freely and openly in give an opinion about everything.

At the first , I saw an asian woman

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter