Too Late

THE RUNAWAY BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Sulli  burst into her room ,slammed the door and locked it. With panting breath , she leaned against the teak door.

Actually, what she has done? Running away from her own marriage ? The marriage which incidentally was her choice ... her dreams ... her greatest desire?

"Oh God ... what have I done?"

The question was buzzing and ringing in her ears. But no matter how hard  she tried to answer,    her heart refused to explain harder. Her brain is really messed up, she couldn’t think anything else. Her fear due to anxiety of many unanswer questions  for a few days like a ghost floating around ... laughing at her ... mocked her ...

Minho’s shadow who was startled and ran at the church... his face looked flushed and hit hard ...

Sulli shook her head trying to dislodge that shadow. She didn’t want anything happen to Minho, but she didn’t want to sacrifice her life for the sake of that man's ego.

Her breath stopped when she heard footsteps in the hallway, followed by subtle knock on the door. Her body jerked, her hand hold  the door knob tightly as if afraid someone would open the door and spitting anger out of her.

Oh of course ... lots of people will scold. Her actions were careless and embarrassed them all. She is aware of it ... but do they want to understand all her fear?

 

A knock on the door getting louder and impatient.

 

"Sulli ... chagiya ... For God's sake, what happened. Tell me !! "

 

"Minho ... Minho go after me! He is at the door now ... what shall I do? Oh my God ... what to say ?? But I don’t need to explain anything to anyone ... It is my  marriage ...   wrong plan from the start! " She thought frantically.

 

Sulli pressed her body to the door, holding it firmly. She had completely forgotten that the door had been locked.

 

"Sulli... Sulli ... !!"

"Go away !!" Sulli shrieked in panic, "Leave me alone ...!"

"Chagiya ... !!"

"For God's sake ... leave me alone!"

 

The footsteps were away.

 

 

Sulli breathe, felt an emptiness of rooms  suddenly embrace and pull her to the dark side that is comfortable. The convenience was gone, back changed to frightened when she heard voices from the balcony. With horror Sulli see the balcony door open. Fly-half, she hound glass door and shut it down ... locked it ... while her eyes look a  sturdy hand   were holding on the balcony railing.

"Apparently Minho really determined to find out the answer ..."

 

Wide-eyed horror with her shadow that he would fall from a height, Sulli pressed her cheek against the glass. Either relieved .... somehow angry  .. somehow fear... her  body  trembled when   saw him jump up and walked toward the door.

"Sulli open the door ... !!"  

 

Sulli shook her head.

 

" Open the  door or I will break it down !!"

 

Minho shouted threatening. Sulli had never seen him so angry and desperate. Although she knew Minho is not an angry person, her heart convinced that his  threat was not an idle threat. Finally, with a trembling hand she opened the door, and then her take a few steps back away. Her heart pounding, her body shivering ... have never seen his face   so stiff and his eyes darkened , so scary.

 

"Sulli ...!"

 

Minho stormed in, stood for a moment in the doorway, staring at the woman in front of him with a cold and killed stare.

Her eyes widened in horror. She could see how the fire flash on his eyes which slowly  closed. Sulli know, Minho was trying to control his emotions as his face gradually be relaxed. After a terrifying moment, he opened his eyes now glowed softly but full of pain. Then cautiously he approached her.

"Sulli, what happened?"  he asked in a soft voice, "Were you nervous? Lost your courage? "

Sulli swallowed hard

"No ...."  she cried but sounding just like a whisper,

Sulli swallowed the blob  that suffocating in . She who has started all of this, then she should be able to end it. So far,   she has forged with courage against reality, isn't it? So what's wrong with her decision? After all, this is not merely her own fault!

"I ... hhave lost my love!" She decided by put all her courage.

" What ?"

"I had been wrong ... I had been lulled  sweet dream.... I thought I knew you inside and out, I thought I could trust myself ... my life ... to you. But I was wrong !! "

"Chagiya ... what do you mean?" Minho whispered under his breath.

"I never knew you ! I don’t know who the real you !! How could I love a man whom  I never knew exactly?" Sulli cried in despair, tears began down on her cheeks.

"Sulli-ah ..."

"Jinri !! Don’t call me by that name again! Sulli just made me so ridiculous and stupid! I, Choi Jinri ... and I don’t know you! "

Minho stunned, the fear so strong in his eyes.

"We know each other so close ... did you forget it ? We've spent a lot of time together, did you also forget it ? I receive  you ... whether you Jinri or Sulli ... what does it matter to me? Because I love you so much ... I'm a man who loves .... "

"Stop! Stop saying with the name of love ... or I'll feel sick when to hear it again! Where is the love when you smile and  sell your innocent face ... while your heart laughed at  me ? Or is it love to you ... with no attention to another’s feelings. Someone whom you could stomp  and   hokey.  I , Jinri, didn’t like men like that in my life and .... "

"I don’t understand what you're saying at all ..." complained Minho.

Sulli clenched her hands tightly, " You lied to me, Choi Min-ho! I, actually  knew your relationship with Im Yoona! "

"There's nothing between me and Yoona noona ..."

"There used to be. You both almost got married, right? But you left her at the altar and your brother Siwon have sacrificed himself to replaced your position ... " Sulli wiped the tears from her cheeks with a rude, refused to show her weakness in front of him.

Minho gasped, his eyes widened ... a moment like losing control of himself.

"So .... you’re marry me  with this purpose  ?" His voice was cold as ice, "You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter