A Work Trip

THE RUNAWAY BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

In a few hours they spent the trip time together , Sulli began to feel admiration on Choi Minho, although She reluctant to admit it. How he worked fast and flexible made her  learned  more about him. It's difficult to be trusted  ,  this man  really knows how to used  his charm to attract potential customers. Once they fell into his charm, he then offered all the advantages of the products so that person would be difficult to say  "no" to his offer of the product.

In the afternoon Choi Minho really flooded with  varied orders. There are some inconsiderable orders  , but there are some which actually made a contract offer with great value. There are even some who ask for orders sent within two days.
And WOW!

For Sulli it is a remarkable achievement, because she, herself who has been engaged as a marketing management was always find... it difficult to get clients in a few hours ... with outstanding value.

 

"It seems I have to learn a lot of how to market the product. Apparently Jack Delaney accidentally put me here to spy on his movements in the market . Hm ... He wants me to learn about how to get a good marketing and producible. " Thought Sulli.
At that time they were driving to the hotel, the New York sky has begun to dim indicates the day already rolling into the night.
"I'm tired." groaned Minho with a long sigh.

" What's more me. I had drove the car around all day, made a note all your conversations, and be a good listener throughout the afternoon. But I'm not complaining. "

 

Sulli think angrily , annoyed with his spoiled complaints ... the man next to her.
But for the sake of courtesy and the company business ethics , she just swallow those words.
"Come on, we stop by at a small restaurant for a quick break , just a minute."
Suddenly Choi Minho pointed to a tiny restaurant they passed.
Sulli want to argue and decide to go home, of course, so that She can rest. Soaking in a tub filled with warm water while drinking a glass of wine to calm all nerves are tense and tired, after a day of driving around New York.
But the road trip to the hotel was not necessarily smooth, and She swore  during a visit to the two last hotel her stomach starts to rumbling want to be filled. Recalled that on the morning She just drank a cup of coffee and a stack of cold sandwiches.

Finally She turned  to the restaurant requested. Looking for  parking was not so difficult at there.

"Do You know what the kind of restaurant is it ?"

Minho ask  when Sulli turn off the engine.

"I don't know." Answer Sulli shortly

 

She took a deep breath when the  man's big eyes staring at her, waiting with a misery ..... Surely he's waiting for an explanation of the answer.

"Well, I was born and raised in this country. But that does not mean I know the ins and outs of this State, Mr. Choi. "

"Minho."

"I don't have any hobby to drive around and spend half my time to have fun. This restaurant is located in another part of the New York city   . You would agree with me, if your family has a restaurant in one side of this city, you would not be willing to waste every penny of your money to give advantage to the other restaurants , on the other side of the same city. "

Minho raised an eyebrow.

"Why did you say it as if  I agree with you?"

"Huh?" Sulli dazed for a moment, "I didn't force you to agree with me."

"But what you said that ..."

 

"I did have that idea, but didn't ask for your consent. The point is I'm not the one who knows all kinds of  thousands  perhaps tens of thousands restaurants, scattered in New York City . If you want a friend like that  for this business trip, you picked the wrong person. "
Sulli revoke her car ignition key in disgust, before opening the door and slammed it violently.

"I don't mean to make you angry, Jinri." Choi Minho tries align the steps with her steps.

"But you did !! "

"I just wanted to know, how that idea could appear in your smart head. I knew  you and I learned more of you, no matter what you said... it always contain smart reasons. I honestly was amazed "

"Is that so? Thank you for the compliment. "Sulli snorting sarcastically.

"You're welcome." Minho replies with a mischievous smile.

 

Just to see him doing it, inevitably Sulli smiled thinly. This man was always found a way to make people around him to forgive his mistakes quickly.

"It was not fair, nature provides so many advantages and ease for this man ... while most people should strive to achieve one or two of luck in his life with some big efforts."

Choi Minho  choose a place to rest carelessly. The Restaurant named " SEVEN" is a place which its side overlooking the Hudson River. They choose a seat with its views towards the river. The darkness that began to replace the twilight, displayed clearly in their sight. But miraculously, the darkness was turned into an awesome sight. The glittering lights along the river become an enchanting paintings for Sulli.

Supposedly, She was familiar with views like this ... She had seen this views throughout her life. But somehow tonight feels gives a different feel. More life, more exotic than usual. And miraculously  this nuances transmit  a relaxed feeling   into her.

 

"The view here is incredible." Comments Minho after satisfied looked around. "Umm ... yes!" "This is the most enjoyable business trip I've ever had in my life." "Aren't you tired?"

 

"Me ? I'm Not. "Minho smiled broadly," I never tired to know another hemisphere which featuring many unique things. Incidentally I  never visited American  . There was no reason for me to be tired. "

"But in the car you complained it ."

"Yes. To this day trip .... Because I think my tasks for a week was completed in one day. It has nothing to do with a business trip to this country. I mean, my feelings about  this enjoyable trip. "

"If all trip we've done,  not called as a business trip, then what do you call it?"

"Well ... I have not thought about it."  he said cheerfully, "Clearly, all this day trip I don't feel burdened with work targets. And here is a beautiful assistant whose ready to help me . This is a great trip, anyway!"

Choi Minho wink, make Sulli's heart beat faster.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter