He Is Choi Minho !!!

THE RUNAWAY BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Minho's jaw stiff and fists clenched.

" something that makes you want to strangle someone , obviously...?"

"Umm, yeah ... Like ... making plans to kill a man named Choi Minho with a very slow and painful way ..." She growl

Choi Minho coughed, some drinks spilled out from his mouth. His eyes were already big getting bigger.

 "What?" Sulli liooked deeply into the young man's face who tried to clean up the chin with a handkerchief.

"Nothing. I'm just surprised. "Minho replies, trying to control himself," Err ... why do you want to kill Choi Minho? "

"Well ... if not kill him ,  one of us should be forced to marry him."

"Rrr… really ?" Minho asked  with wide eyes, "Who do you mean by ‘one of us’ ?"

"We, I and three sisters. In a few minutes I had to go and attend a family event in my parents' house to meet the man named Choi Minho. He is Korean and came to America for a visit. His family and my family have been friends since many years ago, so it’s not possible to come to New York without a stop by at  our house. "

"But why do one of you have to marry him?"

" Our parents  wanted it."

" But ... you ... you've never met him, right?"

" Exactly. Look ! My family is crazy, right? They've set  this dinner  when I was in Washington, and I heard many times before  that he was an ideal candidate to be a husband. It’s obvious that man come here to seek a  Korean woman who roam in the US to be his wife  and to  bring her back to the country. "

" Can’t he  get the girl he wants in Korea?"

"I also said it to my parents. But well, who knows the person is very ugly, bald , fat ...  or whatever it is, so he had to come all the way here just to find a wife. "

Minho nods sagely, " It can be so ! You're right, you have to dare to defend your opinion. "

"However, they welcome him as welcome a king. Tonight we will sit there politely and replies "nae appa" or "Aniya Appa." Like the  polite and obedient Korean girl. "

"Obedient?"

Minho couldn’t help himself to comment, imagine the girl in front of him  become obedient and silent was ... very difficult ,

"You ??" He pointed to Sulli

"They want an obedient girl, so I will obey. Perhaps I want to kick that ugly man’s shins, but I will not do it  for the sake of politeness. Actually ... not tonight. But if  I am forced to meet him again, I can’t guarantee to refrain. "

"Hey ... !!" Minho shudder seeing the thick hatred on her face, "He can’t be blamed. He didn’t know about it ! "

"Huh ?? Indeed, he is to blame. "Sulli jerks quickly," By his arrival, our family into the total Chaos. So I am the one who will help them to destroy that person. "

Minho fidgeting, malaise gnawing his mind and heart. He began to feel his coming to America was a terrible mistake he had made.

"Dd… do you  have decided the most appropriate way to destroy him ?"

"Oh ... I don’t know .... Maybe I'll boil him alive!” Sulli inhale,”  But maybe that's too good for him ... "

"And it's not creative."

"You're right." Sulli said quickly, "How about with put a bit of cyanide in his drink? But no, it will leave a trail and I don’t want to spend the rest of my life in prison. "

Minho swallowed nervously, he looked the real passion to kill on the girl's face. And with her clever brain, maybe this girl will find a way to kill him without getting caught.

"What if the tarantula ... or scorpion's stings?"

Sulli was grinning happily and  Minho goosebumps. He was always amused by that kind of animal.

"Uh Miss, isn’t it too hasty? Maybe you'll fall in love with him and want to marry him. "

Sulli looks at him sharply, "I'd rather die." She said firmly, "Or if not me, he will die."

Minho wipes his sweaty forehead.

"Why do you seem so eager to kill that Korean man ? What he have done to you ? Actually, what his mistake ?  Is there  bad misconception about him ? "

"He likes to dominate, unreliable, happy controlling women, and especialy unfaithful."

"Especially  what ? Why did  you say especially unfaithful ? "

"Because that's the reality. My father often said that a married korean  man   like a married bachelor. He has freedom as single men when out of the house. Become a faithful husband and privileging women were considered as weakness. "

"It looks like they are no good in your eyes. Or is there? "

" Almost not . I know what the men in my house  think of... I mean appa and my brother. Even I could guess what  Choi Minho think  today . "

"No ... you don’t know. You must be kidding. How can that be? "

"He must have known there are four unmarried women in my house. Victoria, Luna, Amber and me. And he definitely hope one of us or all of us would scramble take his attention. "

Minho didn’t say anything , restless he tried adjusting his tie who actually already looks nice and neat.

"His family is wealthy. Choi Minho definitely think that he is a prince. " Sulli said with spirit," He will stand with dignity, and we are paraded in front of him. He just pointing to one of us to choose. "

"Are you the eldest child ?”

"O  aigoo  ... of course not! I am the youngest child, but I am  the most daring oppose this ridiculous arrangement. "

"What if he's interested in one of your sister?"

"I hope not ..."

"Why?"

"My sisters are  the women whose  submissive and uphold decency . I know they will be agree with the arrangement even though their hearts cry ... but I will oppose it  till that man rushed back home and won’t be dare to appear again in front of us. "

Sulli take a deep breath, suddenly She saw her watch.

"It seems I've been talking too much on you. Thank you for listening, I really like this to cool  down  . And I need to calm down for  facing the dinner tonight. "

Sulli get up, straighten  her dress.

"I think I have to go now, I'll call the receptionist  to call a taxi."

"I can drive ..." "

Minho doesn’t know why  he has such courage, but somehow it seems he is reluctant to part with this magical girl. The girl who divides her plan to kill  Choi Minho. Himself. And now she is looking at him with surprise.

"But I don’t have a car here. I have to go to somewhere by chance . We can go together. May I take you home by taxi ? After that I’ll go to that place. "

Sulli look at Minho once again , somehow within a few minutes She was able to shed her anxiety to this man. The man whose name didn’t know yet.

"Sounds good. But anyway, what's your name? "

"Well .. Then I'll say goodbye to them first. After that I'll take something in my room. "

 

Suddenly Sulli also feels that she needs to say goodbye to her boss and also asks Krystal to bring her luggage to the apartment. The anxiety suddenly hit her because during the last few minutes she had neglected her job even chatting with a young man who first met. And ..

"Ah, I still don’t know his name ... but it’s okay , I'll ask later on the way . But ... why did I allow him to take me home ? We’re just met ! For what ?? "

Sulli kept wondering to herself until she see Mr. Delaney is talking in one corner of the room. With agitated heart she approach him, ready to be reproved that may arise out of her negligence  . But it turns out he looks far from his imagined. Mr Delaney looks radiant and smile happily..

"You're a clever to use this situation. I knew from the beginning that I could count on you, Jinri. "He said.

Before Sulli  ask  about the purpose of his words, the young man who had been chatting with her suddenly emerge  and take her hand

"Let's get out of here."

Sulli open  to protest, but immediately close it again because she doesn’t know what has going to say. She just go along when the young man lead her approached the entrance . With one hand she wave at Krystal who winked cheekily.

"Obviously her dirty mind. She must  be thinking  nasty about us. But ... it's up to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter