Runaway

THE RUNAWAY BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

But one thing is clear from this incident is...  Mrs. Kim didn’t lie. She has been telling the truth about Minho and Im Yoona. The problem is, why did Minho never tell her this important thing ? In fact why did everyone seem   cover it from her ?

Is there something wrong?

Then She turned , with shaky leg  and anxiety in her heart , she walked toward the church.

 

=========

 

 

If from Minho’s arrival   Sulli hopes will get an opportunity to speak him directly, She must be disappointed.

"Chagiya, I'm glad you picked me up." Minho kissed her as they sat in the backseat car from the airport, "I really miss  you." Minho grasped her hand warmly, then smiled smugly, "I'm glad it's over. I feel so tired through all of this ... but it's for our own good, isn't it? "

Sulli whose words already on  her tip tongue, swallowing back her words.

"Minho looked tired. I can’t  burden him with my question ... with my selfishness. Minho looked a bit thinner and  less sleep ... "think Sulli.

"How are your parents? Did they arrive safely? Did they ask about me? "

"Well ... Appa and eomma praised you endlessly ." Sulli replied honestly, because since their arrival, in every occasion they always praised Minho who managed to change their daughter’s stubborness "My brothers and sisters were happy to see their ancestral lands and particularly liked your farm. "

"I know, they'll fall in love when saw all the beauty offered Jeju ... just like you  . Don't you?"

Sulli does not argue because she realizzes the truth of his words.

"Many things happened after you went to Japan. I think I need  time to talk alone with you. "

"Sure chagiya, I really wanted to be alone with you. Especially after   a few days away from you. But it seems Siwon hyung going to keep me busy until the final seconds. After this, I have to report  a lot of work to  him. "

"We can talk when you’re break."

"Of course dear, if I could avoid  my duty to entertain the guests and relatives who  already arrived . I ... we have to meet them to show gratitude and our respect to them. Trust me, it's for a good cause ... for our wedding future. "

"Honey, please ..." Sulli pleaded, "It's very  important for us to talk about this ..."

In response, Minho embraced Sulli. Looked at her  with happy eyes then kissed her deeply, "This is what I want to do since I was in the plane. This is important ... "Minho plays Sulli’s fingers," The love between us very important. "

Sulli stunned realize the flood of love in her chest for a man who’s now playing with her  hair strands that comes out of scrunchy . Minho really shows his  exceptional charm. As if spellbound, all worst mind is slowly fading ... , just looking at him ... hear his voice ... Sulli could trust him one hundred percent, and assume all words of Mrs.Kim was the blasphemous lies.

 

 

As Minho said, the time to be alone with him truly a rare chance ... even may not  exist. Minho always work every day , go with his brother to the farm early in the morning. They return after sunset. Then Minho will spend time after dinner with the family, gathered with relatives or with their parents and brothers  . While she herself almost never out of a crowd of women from Minho's families . Sulli somehow feel, getting closer to the wedding day she increasingly distant from Minho. And she fight in her heart to see the happiness of her parents when accepted by  Choi family.

Sometimes from the distance Sulli looked at her future husband thoughtfully, trying to find a figure of a man who could be cruel to abandon a woman in front of the altar, but still took her to the bed, although she had become his own brother's wife  . But she never could see it in the figure of the demigod. All she saw was  Minho's charm that  almost awful ... especially when she remembered the man has used his charm   to conquer all people's hearts .   Scenery  the proximity of Yoona and Minho  in front of her,  really made the waves of doubt  is getting stronger. If  it 's true that something had happened and Minho admitted it ,  looked like she wouldn't be able to stand... even  for a minute ... in front of the altar with him. Never  !

Nobody knows, every night before going to sleep and when waking from sleep, Sulli repeatedly considering for canceling her wedding.

 

 

Sulli's hope to speak with Minho alone came on the day before her wedding day, because that day Minho had stopped all activities related to the work.

That afternoon , after chatted along with their relatives, Sulli   saw Minho was walking into the courtyard.

"Minho! I want to ask you something !! "Sulli said trying to chased him.

Minho stopped and turned around, then smiled, "My Sulli ..."

Sulli come into his arms, letting a moment the sense of warmth surrounding her body.

"Honey, I need to talk something urgent ..." Sulli sighs of relief, realizing at last she has time  to talk , "I was so hard to steal your time lately."

"I'm sorry , chagiya,...I couldn't help to avoid  them." Minho suddenly felt of guilt, let alone saw the face of  woman he loved was fretting, "What's the matter, dear? I didn't mean to ignore you. You know, I love you so much and I  never ignore the people I love. "

"I want to talk about us, but not here. Take me to the place that no one can disturb us... "

"My bedroom?" Minho tease while wiggled his eyebrows, . His eyes and lips smiled mischievously.

"Minho, this is serious ..." Sulli replied firmly.

" I understand. We're talking in the garden ... "

As they walked hand in hand into the garden located on the left side of the building, suddenly someone called Minho's name . Both are simultaneously turned to the sound source.

"Minho come with me, your friends are already waiting at my home. It was the last night of your flunky status, you need to celebrate ... "

"But hyung ... Sulli wants to talk to me ..." Minho replied doubtfully.

Sulli was alarmed when she heard Siwon laughs, something  was very rarely done.

"Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter