PROLOGUE

THE RUNAWAY BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Soon , your plane will take off." Im Yoona said while looking up at the computer screen that displays the flight schedule at Gimpo Airport.

Choi Minho sighs enthusiastically.

"I can't wait. America here I come! "

"Well, try to remember what the real goal to get there, Minho !" Siwon reminds, "You are Choi Minho , an export manager of Choi group, going to America to develop the company  for a large market. Instead Choi Minho , a playboy who will spend money to have fun. "

"Aigoo oppa, you can't prevent him from doing that ..." Yoona said, giggling, "Maybe he will be able to sell products of Choi Group on the sidelines of the spree."

Im Yoona have to admit that her brother-in-law is very interesting. With longish hair, big black eyes, a sensual lips, and an athletic body, Choi Minho  may be regarded as a symbol of "the youth today" whose young, fit, passionate, and reckless. With the words "reckless" which should be highlighted. Because this words that had put her in Seoul.

It was quite remarkable that just a few months ago Im Yoona imagine herself had fell in love with Choi Minho , and came to Jeju to marry him. Which then realized that Minho is not the right man. There was her  true love ... Choi Siwon, Choi Minho's  brother. Unlike his little brother, Choi Siwon is a hardworker and a difficult man, which more often  serious than  smile . Except to those which loved him, he would smile and that smile  will leave a trail of sharp indentations on his cheeks .. Choi Minho always smiling to everyone and his brother often with cruel  
"  Minho's is too imperious because he felt he has good-looking."

But  after met Siwon, Yoona , her heart was more touched by his cold appearance  and his manly voice,   than a dazzling Minho . And now she has been married to Choi Siwon for almost a year, and was pregnant with the man whom she loved  . While the craziest-crazy feeling that once existed between Choi Minho and her , miraculously been transformed into a bond of so strong affection . A bond of between little brother and sister in law.


That day was the first time Choi Minho will fly to New York, so it's natural that they  drove him to Gimpo airport.

"Call us when you arrive at the hotel." Siwon reminds his brother, "And don't forget ... .."

"Aigoo hyung, will you stop this ? In my pocket , I saved the list of demands that must to do over there . It was the long list. Eomma gave me a  list of people who must be met . I probably will not have time for myself ..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter