Mirage

THE RUNAWAY BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

This is so embarassing
I have abandoned this story for so long. I really can not get away from blockwriter. The idea of the story disappeared from my head!
Apologize for omissions
I did not mean it
I would not blame anyone if forgotten this story, but somehow I have promised to complete it.
Hope you can forgive me
Annyeong

 

 

 

 

continuation :

 

 

The next day, after finished all the report that Siwon asked, Choi Minho's looking for his brother Kang Ji Ho into a simple house, in a rural location. The place where he often hid himself.

When he arrived there, he found his brother was in that little house. He pushed in, regardless of his brother's protests. He came to the place for  Kim Nam Jo, who have to fight by her self to face the consequences of their relationship , if the estimates that the woman was carrying his brother's baby was right

"Choi Minho! You can't ... "

"Oh yeah, I can !! Because no one of my father's son who hiding behind his cowardice !!" said Minho stubbornly .

Seeing that,  Ji Ho's  face are flushed of anger, Minho smiled thinly.

"I came here because you are  my father's son   . Because you're my brother. I want to talk to you.. just for five minutes. "

Ji Hoo finally let him in and sat on a wooden bench in the room that less maintenance. The fireplace still leaves a red flames in.

"I'm still your little brother ... and won't be let you screw up the best thing that ever happened to you. I can't let this pass before you. " Minho begin with gentle words,

" Many things have changed rapidly. Aunt Eun-in,, your mother, was gone. No one will tell you about  all of this except me . "

Ji Hoo is digging coals in the fireplace, as if he didn't listen. But Minho's sure, his brother's ear were hearing all the words without missing a single thing.

"I've met with  Nam Jo noona."

His brother's head moves a little, but didn't turn toward him. But from his little movement, Choi Minho know if the name of Kim Nam Jo still means a lot to him.

"She looked sick and pale. She said during the two weeks she's been having dizziness and nausea. If I could give an advice to you, you'd better come to see her. "

"She's a doctor, She didn't need anyone to help her. Anyway I'm nothing to her  . "

" Correct. But She didn't made it alone ! The baby in her belly need a father . "

Now Kang Ji Ho dropped the baton in his hand, turned his body and his eyes that as sharp as an eagle's eyes looking towards his half brother.

"You don't need to upset to anyone . Nam Jo noona didn't say anything about this , but I estimated it ... because Yoona noona  had experienced the same symptoms  of pregnancy  . Unless ... you know, if you  never had with her ... "

Minho moved his shoulder away , then get up and walks toward the entrance.

"At first I just wanted to see your condition here. After I came back from America, I wanted to know if my brother was okay or not  And thank God , you looked fit and healthy. Come back home hyung , eomma might want to meet you. She missed you . "

Minho turned at the door, "You don't have to be afraid, hyung ... at home no one knows about this problem. It's just that... I think, if you really wish to add a family members ... it's time  for you join  us at the farm. "

 

Choi Min-ho drive back  home without hearing another word from his half brother. However he is satisfied because he has been carrying out his duty as brother as well. He didn't care about the way that must be gone through, no matter the rocks that might ruin   his new car.

When turning to a corner fairly sharp, Choi Minho stopped the car because his views were covered in dust which billowing. And when the dust slowly thinner and disappeared, he's stunned by something he saw in there ... under the trees.

Immediately he got out of his car, staring at the scene before him with shock. For a few tense moments,  Minho was sure that his eyes have seen Choi Sulli.

There !

Under the lined up cherry trees along the street, wearing a white dress that she worn on the day of their separation .Sulli.

"Yes, She was there ... laugh ... exactly as she did at the airport."

Choi Min-ho out of the car and crossed the road, turned to the right and to the left.

But no one was there.

He was alone there.

Alone.

Suddenly he was unlike with those words. Alone and Lonely....

Choi Min-ho back in the car, start the engine and go  from there. Along the way, he wondered himself.

"What is Jinri doing now?"

The differences time between New York and Jeju is approximately 8 hours.

"Surely now Sulli is in her office. Maybe She is sitting in her chair. Or chatting with Rod   ... they will sit adjacently while discussing work problems, as I saw them that time. Rod's blond hair was almost attached with Sulli's black hair  ... aish .. !! "

Choi Minho stepped gas pedal, its speed leaving the long line on the dusty road.

"It certainly the influence of  the blooming cherry blossoms  , which made me remember her again. Remembering when we're walking in central park, and  the flowers bloomed there. " He thought.

Minho remembered the time they walked side by side and talked about the beauty of Jeju in spring .

"Yes, surely the memories that caused me got that mirage  ...  as if I could see  Sulli's figure there. Ugh, I might be too tired today and needed a break !! "

Although he's aware that it was just a fantasy  , he secretly hoped that Sulli does exist here with him. And he would clasp his fingers down the street in the shade of blooming  cherry blossoms  and brighten Jeju  in spring.

"I would take her walk around to the most beautiful places here, such as moments on before they're separated first. I wanna change her mindset about Korea, and made she love the land of her ancestors. I wanna show her that Korea is the most beautiful than any place in the world ... Yes, any place would be wonderful if there were .... Pabo Minho! What do you think, huh? "

To take his mind off Sulli, Minho the radio and raised his voice. Hard enough to make his mind  pulled out of daydream about Sulli. In fact, he tried to immerse themselves in  stomping rhythmic of pop songs.

And that night Choi Minho write an e-mail to Sulli, tells about his meeting with Kim Nam Jo and his stepbrother Ji Hoo . But no mentions the suspicions about Kim Nam Joo's pregnancy  , because he feared Sulli will increasingly denounced his brother as  arrogant and selfish " Korean man " .

As his fingers pressed the button "send", he felt a part of him flying with the email he sent  . For several days he split with Sulli, made he more missed her. Writing an e-mail even become  a necessity thing for reducing the longing .

"Do I have fallen in love with her "unique" behavior ? Or is it just because my ego was hurt when I realized there was a woman who wasn't interested in me, like Nam Joo Noona said ? "

Choi Minho got up, left his desk without shutting the computer down . He knew, that Sulli will not answer the e-mails due in New York now might be past midnight. The scene of their first met, flashing back in his mind.

 

Flash back

Choi Minho nodded politely when his potential prey of business spoke at length about the hotel history. While he talked, his mind drifted to  his brother's commands  to get the "big prey" in America, which would use their  products  as the main ingredient there.

Indeed, within Siwon's schedule  is not listed   a dinner invitation to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter