Is There Something Wrong ?

THE RUNAWAY BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Oh come on dear .... I'm sure he'd tell you  that he  had been  almost marrying someone before , but left her at the altar ..."

Sulli hold her breath in surprise, "You mean , Minho almost married someone? Are you sure ? When ? And who's the bride? "

The woman's eyes sparkling, a cynical smile curved on her thin lips  . Disdainful smile. Sulli supposedly vigilant to see it, but the curiosity in her is so strong. Even if true this woman had a high capacity to be the source of gossip, even she has a thousand ways to criticize someone ... but maybe she's not going to fabricate the story. She won't , except she wants to face the trouble.

"Oh my God! So he didn’t tell you ! "Sulli looked at her with eyes wide open," Is there no one in this house who told you? " She blinked again ," Aigoo ... of course, because they didn’t communicate with you. You can’t speak their language and they don’t understand your language. But Minho should tell this all before asking you to be his wife ... "

The woman pulled Sulli toward the guardrail balcony, clutching her wrist strongly, "But I can’t say it now. Oh God, I shouldn’t talk about this. My dear, will you keep it secret ? Just pretend you've never heard it from me ! "

Sulli opened but could not say anything ... She don’t know if she should believe or should ignore it. But something behind her ribs was beating so strong, and her instinct told there is something wrong that must be faced. If she heard Minho had many girlfriends who alternated, maybe she wouldn’t be surprised. But about married a woman ?? Minho ever want to get married? But dumped his bride at the altar? Why ?? There must be an explanation ...

"I don’t understand ... I was never told about this. I don’t believe that Minho could... "

"Of course you wouldn't believe. Minho looked so sweet and not reprehensible .... but .... " she closed ," Gosh !! I know you will not believe me! You must think I'm lying! You must think I'm an old woman who likes to gossip !! "

"Mrs. Kim ..."

"I know you will not believe me. Moreover, this issue is a family disgrace... who wants if their disgrace were revealed ? But if you want , just ask a little bit to the people around here, you'll get the truth. You will know that I didn’t lie ... because this happened just a year ago. But anyway ... there's no point I said .... "

"Mrs. Kim, for God's sake, listen to me ... I can’t trust anyone if I don’t know the truth exactly. Now, since you started this problem... then you must tell me what exactly happened a year ago . "

"But you wouldn't believe me ... after all, I'm sure they must have a reason why not have told you." She tried to dodge.

"I can’t promise to believe you, but I'll find out the truth. Please Mrs. Kim, don’t make me curious about this. "

The woman saw at Sulli hesitation, "You can ask the owner of the shop in front of the church. He can speak English well and he knows better than anyone what happened. As I said, Minho should have married someone last year ... "

"Yes, and he left his bride at the altar." Sulli said impatiently, "But who's the bride? Why did he leave? "

"Nobody knows why. That time, at this house held a very large party. Their relatives came from all over, there are performances of music, so many foods and drinks . The biggest party, given Minho was the first child of Choi sibling who get marry ... also a beautiful bride there . But the bride waited until noon at the church ... when the groom was gone and only came with a letter stating that he couldn’t marry her. I have never seen a bride who thus ruined and humiliated .... "

Sulli swallowed, feeling not believe what she was hearing. It seems does not fit to Minho  

"I'm sorry ... maybe you are wrong. Wasn’t Siwon oppa who married with Im Yoona last year? Could it be that you are wrong ... "

" Nothing is wrong. Siwon has heartened sacrificed himself to replace the groom. This is for the sake of family honor, also the honor of the bride. "

"You mean .... the bride is ...?"

"Im Yoona." She nodded with dreamy eyes, " She came to Jeju year ago to marry Choi Minho. But Minho  abandoned her on her wedding day. After looking for a day, eventually Choi Siwon  replaced his  brother to married Im Yoona. "

"No way ...." Sulli hissed in disbelief and shaky voice  .

The world

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter