A Dream that Feels so Real

THE RUNAWAY BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Indeed, when they part  after drinking and eating together last night, Sulli half of hoping  that Choi Minho will fulfill his promise. But it turns out he really does it. When her office hours ended , Choi Minho has been sitting on the cap of her car with two shopping bags in his hand. Waiting with a wide smile which remind Sulli on  his charm as his  "trademark" .

Sulli touched by  his sincerity. Throwing a joke to each other, they get in the car and go to her apartment.

Like a best friend, he immediately put the shopping bags in the kitchen 'as if he already knew every corner of her kitchen.

"Do whatever you want while I'm cooking. I promise I will not cause so much noise. "He said.

A few minutes later, Minho bring a cup of coffee and put it on the table. Look towards Sulli who was watching the computer screen. Smiling, while Sulli mouthing the words "thank you" After that, he returns to his work and leave Sulli alone. And as his promised, Minho's gestures almost no noise. Sulli occasionally lift  her face to make sure he is there. When her eyes meet his, Minho will smile and ask her to work again in a commanding tone ... which  make Sulli can't help but laugh

Promptly at eight o clock Choi Minho came to Sulli and massaging her shoulder with a gentle motion. Sulli moan   of pleasure.

"Dinner is ready. I think you should leave your work now before everything cold and tasteless. " he whispers.

Sulli get up from her seat.

"I think you're right, because my stomach now really grumbling because of your words.”

Sulli stared at many cuisine that had been prepared on the dining table.

"Wow, amazing!" She exclaimed, "Did you cook them ?"

Choi Minho sat on the right, smiling with pride,

" Korean cuisine for dinner ... complete version."

"Hmm .... What will Korean people said when faced with the delicious food? I forgot ... but ever heard it. '"

" Huh? "Choi Minho grabs  his chopsticks," Maybe ... maa? "

"Yeah you're right ... Maa !!" Sulli sighed

Choi Minho laughs, take many pieces of meat and put it on Sulli's plate.

"This is .... what it's called?"

"Kimbap... beef which processed by rich seasoning. "

"Yes, I know ... eomma  made it when  I was at home. But well, you know I rarely eat at home ... umm very rare. "

"Try it. I made it very carefully so that the taste of fresh and  its nutritional value   is not broken. "

Sulli put a small piece of meat in and chewed it,

"It's really good, Minho! You have to teach me to cook it . Rod certainly will love this cuisine as one of the menu in our new restaurant "

Choi Minho stared Sulli for a moment before saying, "Too bad I don't sell  my family's secret recipe."

"Huh? Even to your best friend? "

"Even for my best friend ..."

".... to be practiced in front of her boyfriend." Minho added in his heart

"Ah ...what a pity.."

"Oh ... please don't make me feel guilty... and eat this with rice. I was visiting your mother to ask for a bit of rice ... "

Sulli stop chewing and staring Choi Minho in shocked.

"Don't look like the world will end tonight." Choi Minho wipes his mouth, "I'm sorry, this afternoon I visited your family to say goodbye and ask your favorite food."

"You mean ... all of this?"

"Your father and mother gave me suggestions. They said you need a Korean food for  your stamina to face the exams. They said , when you're a teenager, this dish is your favorite food, and sometimes your father  cook  them for you. "


"Yeah, right ..." sighed Sulli, feel the urge of longing on her past that had long lost, "In the past , Appa loved to cook  Kimbmap , and he always said " for my dearest princess Sulli. "Appa  indeed could be full of love ... ahhh ... I almost forgot it . " She  smile with teary eyes.

"I wish you could see him this afternoon .... When he showed me how to cook it like he did it for you... Just like your favorite.  He said, “Sulli likes a thin pieces of meat.  Cut the meat  following the fibers of meat and cooked over low heat” .... "

" But that was many years ago. Since ... .. " Sulli stunned, startled by her own thoughts.

"Maybe it has been many years ago ... but your dad still remember every details of  your favorite cuisine  ...his dearest princess." Minho said softly, "Now go back to your computer. The next course will take time, if I should cook it as  your mom's direction "

Sulli is surprised to hear him, she opens about to comment ... but the words can't appear in her head. She was too shocked by the fact that Choi Minho said indirectly... that Choi Minho has been pushed himself into her family, captured the hearts of his father and mother. And She is now one hundred percent convinced that her father's wishes to make  him as her husband will be even greater. Not easy  to enter the scope of her families and out with safety . But for that  this man only takes a day ... surely Vic eonni, or Amber will call and tell to her about it sooner or later.

"Don't think too much, Jinri. We are striving to prove something to them,aren't we ? Now go to work, I will come up with the next dish later. "

Having said so, Minho back disappear in her apartment kitchen.

"Really Minho met eomma and Appa only to prepare this dinner? What did this man plan, actually? What was he talking about with them behind me? "

Sulli trying not to think of the worst possible  , if there is something behind it all, after passing the exam she would fix and clear everything. With that in her mind, she re her job pending.

She didn't know how much time has gone by, when suddenly Choi Minho appeared at her side.

"How is it ? Have you finish it? "

"Just a little more." Sulli turned her face and smiling

"Hmmm ... I smell something delicious ..." moaned Sulli, her eyes closed

Choi Minho didn't answer. Removing his apron, "Something that very fitting for encouraging your spirit. Lets see what I've made for you. "

"For me?"  Sulli teased

"Don't tease me ,Jinri-ah!"

Sulli laughed softly, then walk  to the table and scream happily.

"Apple Pie !!?"

"True, with crispy edges but still soft inside.  still leaves Apple's aroma and has the original flavor.  Your mom's recipes ... "

"No way !!" Sulli cried , she know her mother couldn't cook apple pie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter