A driver's advice

THE RUNAWAY BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"East 77th street."

Sulli says her apartment address to the taxi driver. The apartment where she lived  with her friend Krystal. Since decided to work out and to avoid the family situation, She inhabits quite luxurious apartments and share with Krystal. The two-bedroom apartments is located not so far  from their workplace.

"Yes, Miss." Said the taxi driver, his eyes caught a glimpse of the rearview mirror.

Sulli take a deep breath, close her eyes with a feeling almost desperate. She re-assemble all the events of this night, starting from when She set foot at the airport this afternoon. How happy She followed  Krystal's advice to enjoy a bit of fun in the party between work times. How her steps took her to" the beautiful scenery" among the boring business people . A stranger with outstanding appearance.

Choi Minho.

 Since her eyes first fixed on the figure of Choi Minho who talking to her boss, Sulli already felt a little thrill in her solar plexus. When the young man turned around with sparkling eyes , Sulli realized that he was not only fascinating but he  also had a smile and  shut off gaze. And without being able to escape, she was pulled towards him like an iron come to a magnet. Nearly 75% of her time in the party be spent to spoke with him, and strangely She felt comfortable talking to him.

 

In a way that wasn't understandable, the stranger whom she  first met,  even she didn't know his name, managed to lure out all the anxiety that prop during a flight. The anxiety at the urging of her mother to join a family event "greet the prince"  of Korea, who were ready to marred one of the four daughters of his father.

Sulli clenched her fist, tempered by the fact that since the beginning ... the man knows that he ,himself, indirectly had  become a topic of conversation among them. There was no recognition, no denial ...even  that  young man was fished out the craziest ideas in her head. And he managed to bait her, happily devour the bait without suspicion. The bait which then makes her believe to turn the  game direction.

"He should  smelt my ignorance of his identity then use  them, with the name of the plan to messed my parents." Sulli swore to herself, "Not only that, he also pulled me to get caught up in his ridiculous plan. And the result was... a big mess even, add eomma and appa's beliefs that Choi Minho was  "the right mate" which God had chosen for me. "

Sulli open her eyes when the taxi stop .

"I swear that foolishness  will never happened again. Tomorrow after work I'm going to my parents' house to explain the misunderstanding. To open their eyes of the young Korean man whom they worship, actually is the bastard who using me for personal pleasure. "

"We have arrived Miss."

"Yes I know."

Sulli handed the money to the taxi driver whose friendly face. Then she get out of the taxi,  her movement stops when the taxi driver said.

"Do You want an advice from this old man, young lady?"

"Huh?" Sulli frowned.

"I've known a lot of people whose sat behind as passengers. The man you abandoned at the hotel has a soft heart and good looks. He's the kind of man who will do everything for the sake of his wife and children. If indeed there is still love, don't let him go. "

"Pardon Me?"

" I heard your conversation cursory . Whatever it is, the problem that made you guys break up .... If there is a possibility to solved the problem, just do it . Each couple will have a lot of conflict, but it will be many solutions before you guys stop your wedding plans. "

Sulli smiled, she understand who is being talked about. She could understand to where the direction of conversation   and from where it originated.

"You're misunderstand, uncle." She said trying to be friendly, "but thanks for your suggestion."

"With pleasure,  I do this because I see you're a good woman. And he is very suitable for you. He looked hurt when you decided to end your engagement. "

"Ohh ...."

Sulli step out of the taxi, don't want to hear the opinion of the man further. She realizes She once again has made another foolishness at the end of the night . She realized that she had just regretted a mistake, but now repeated again... talking to strangers.

"Believe me, young lady , when the sun rises tomorrow ... you'll soon realize that what I said is true."

"Umm, yeah!"

"Good Luck, young lady."

Sulli  nods and walk on , leaving that nonsense conversation behind her back. But during her way to her apartment, located on the 7th floor, she is like be stripped with what the taxi driver was said . And when she is standing in front of the apartment door, the thought  was still bothering her. Her mind stop to think about it when she saw Krystal is getting ready for bed.

"So how was your evening, huh?"

"Horrible!"

"Ugh ?? I saw you're talking with the coast guard man in the party. Then you leave the party and take a taxi together. Is there a good news I could hear, perhaps? "

"I don't think so. I have nothing to share with you." Said Sulli while pretending to yawn, "Indeed... from the outside he was handsome and attractive, but empty inside. Really boring. "

"Well, I think the appearance is sometimes misleading." Krystal muttered, "Okay, I think I can't talk to you tonight. I had to go to Miami with first flight , tomorrow. "

"Whoa ... it's good news."

"May Be. I think as far the office that pay my journey to wherever ... I'll enjoy it while working. "Krystal wink," so I had to sleep quickly.  good night, Jinri. "

"Good night."

Sulli locked the apartment and then walk into her room.

 

 

 

 

The next morning Sulli find a message on her desk, to meet   Jack Delaney. She thought that Jack can't wait to know the results of her visit to Washington. Finally, by bringing  her report files, Sulli go to the boss's office.

"Morning, Jack."

"Ah' Jinri! I don't think you'll come early in the morning. I thought after the party last night and the journey  you'll come late. "

"I won't. I appreciate  time well, you know it. "Sulli replies lightly, she step up and put the files on the table.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter