Owe an Apology

THE RUNAWAY BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

3 months later

 

Time is running very slow. It was perceived Sulli. Fortunately, she used more than her half day in  her new office in Gangnam  . An office located on the third floor of the hotel building is still in the process of rebuild  . In fact, opened a branch Hotel  in Seoul  by bought the bankrupt  three star hotel there. With the rebuild here and there and a vigorous campaign, in the past month , the unfinished hotel was already full booked for the new year eve  . Sulli was really busy and had almost forgotten all her personal affairs.

Almost.

Because in fact, every time she exhausted  and layed in her small apartment not far from the location of the hotel, her mind will remember a figure that has taken her to Korea.  The horrendous marriage was like a movie that rotates repeatedly in her  memory, leaving the pain and the strange empty in her. Sometimes there is a strong desire to be able to meet with Minho families in Jeju, or there are times when she feels the  terrifying emptiness when considering it back.

Since the man drove her  to Seoul, placed her in a luxury apartment in the Gangnam area, Sulli never saw him again. When she decided to rent a small apartment a month after and moved there, Jiho came to help her pack up and drove her to the new apartment. He then told that Minho was going to Europe for three weeks so he couldn't come to help. Once or twice Minho sent emails to say hello , but that's it. There were no phones, there were no chit chat , let alone come to visit.

Sulli not blame him. Minho has the right for hurthearted ... over everything she did. Minho has the right to found a new life, a new woman, a new lover ...

".... We can not keep looking back only to regret and hope. We have a future, and that's where we have to go ... "

This words.... it might be Minho was already moving welcome his new future now. While her ??? Sulli doesn't know, she just tried to lose herself in her hard work. Completely tried to swallow the impact due to her actions...  including were not reprimanded by her family at all . She received word from Krystal about her family ... or sometimes from Rod, which strangely became more accepted his presence after they broke up. But that's the consequence she should face.

And what about Minho? What consequences he had to faced in Jeju after her departure ? Sulli shuddered to think how he would be insulted and ridiculed for having abandoned his bride a few seconds before taking an oath. And even had  protected a woman who was clearly insulting and humiliating him. Sulli has repeatedly asked about it in emails or voice messages to his private number, but he never responded. Only ever one night Sulli got a very brief email

"... All goes well, there was nothing to worry about anymore. You don't have to incriminate yourself by thinking about the incident again, Stepped forward Jinri because in front of a lot of things you have to do ... "

And since then, she never questioned it again. There is a fear in her heart, if she continues to urge  ...  Minho will no longer want associated with her. Anyway deep in her heart she didn't want to lose Minho ... although just as her long-distance friend.

Getting closer to the completion of the refurbishment of the hotel, the less work that could be used as an escape for her. Halfheartedly Sulli set her time aside to learn Korean language and culture there. The more amazed  and interest in the culture itself. She also began to learn to cook a typical Korean foods to spend time in the bustle.

That afternoon, she was stuck-put the photos in the album in her apartment when the intercom buzzed.

" Miss Jinri  there is someone who wants to meet you."

Sulli straightened up, felt the pounding, because people rarely been to her apartment, "Who ?"

"She said  Choi Siwon's wife. "

"Yoona eonni?" Sulli was surprised and happy with this surprise visit, "Let her come in, thank you!"

Sulli quickly smoothed her tiny living room, wanted to give a good impression to woman whom she had ever jealous at. Waiting for her, She paced back and forth, thinking hard about what would ask on Yoona later . Maybe this is a chance for her to ask the real situation in Jeju after she left .

Yoona turned out to come up with her daughter . Sulli immediately exclaimed amazed at the sight of her two new teeth grow. Rigidity among those that she had feared , did not exist .

"Si Yeon is growing rapidly. She had her two teeth a week ago . " Yoona said proudly.

" She's a cute baby ... Siwon oppa must be very proud of her."

"Siwon oppa is most concerned with any changes to  Si Yeon." Yoona said, smiling, "Uh, did you know that Nam Joo eonni already given birth?"

"Uh .. yes, I saw the announcement in the local newspaper. "Said Sulli trying to get rid of the sadness in her heart, because if her marriage took place thens she is the one who would come to see the happiness  couple,

" It's not  Jiho oppa want . Was he disappointed because he got a baby girl? "

"Jiho? Disappointed ?? "Yoona burst out laughing," Give me a break! He is a very proud father to his daughter. Everything about his baby  was so special to him.  By seeing his little baby's  blinking , he would be prancing   excitedly . "

"Jiho oppa ?" Sulli asked incredulously.

"Yes. The baby was melt Jiho oppa's stubborn. He is changed... so much. You'd be surprised if every hour he called Namjo eonni to ask how's his daughter ... maybe if he could he would come home every hour to check her. If Siwon oppa  and Jiho oppa gathered, they will discuss many things about the future of  the babies. "Yoona shook her head," How great  the influence of a tiny human being called a baby, isn't it? But I am  happy, because it's getting familiarizing them. Even for the sake of the future of his daughter, Jiho hyung  let go Kang's family name  of and replace it with Choi's family name   ."

Sulli smiled, happy with their life which are running perfectly. There seemed no influence whatsoever of the incident   ... is very different from what she experienced  . But it is the risk, because she who was doing it and she must bear the consequences alone .

"Eomma  was grateful for the long letter you wrote for her. Siwon oppa and Jiho oppa too. " Yoona said softly.

"Well ... I had to do it after what I did at the time, la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter