Kim Nam Joo

THE RUNAWAY BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It was a long flight to Korea.

As soon as the plane landed, Choi Minho’s head like flying. But his journey didn’t stop up in Gempo, he immediately went on his way to Jeju. And he arrived the next morning in his native land.

Choi Siwon and Im Yoona had waited, they hug him with joy and bring him back to the farm in triumph.
At home, his mother immediately stretched out her hands when She saw Choi Minho appeared at the door. And like a child misses his mother, Choi Minho ran into her mother's warm embrace. Lean back  in her chest  and enjoy the warmth that for weeks missing from his life. The chaotic feeling which accompany him along the trip after apart with Sulli, turned into a peaceful feeling.
Suddenly, he realized something. There was a man, who is known as a friend of his father's who often come to his house, in last days, sitting there. He immediately welcomed the arrival of Minho with a warm shake his hand, and patted his shoulder.

When Choi Minho put the bag in his room, and re-assembled in the living room, Im Yoona hugged him back gently. A smile curved in her pale lips .

"Nephew ,Hello, how are you? Did you keep your mother well? "

Minho put his hand on Im Yoona's bulging stomach   , before he looked at her worriedly.

"How are you? Did my brother make  you tired ?? "

"Aniya. He was very kind to me. "

"Good. Otherwise, I would punch his nose! "Minho said jokingly, make sister-in-law laughed.

When he slams his body on his favorite couch, Siwon who rarely praise  anyone, gave it to Minho for his hard working in USA..

"You're doing a good job there, Mino." He said flatly, "We're here overwhelmed taking orders."

 

"And you owe your story to us ... there is something you should tell me, isn't it?"

"Eomma ... there's nothing but business. I Vow !! "

"What about Choi Sulli?"

"Eomma, really ... there was nothing in between us. We only close friends. That is all! "

His mother screamed angrily, making Minho sat up  and his eyes almost out.

"You kids, already kissing on the first night of encounter yours, right? Then you spent your  weeks in the New York with her alone ... and almost inseparable. And now you say that you both just close friends? !! Minho, you are talking with eomma. What do you think you are, huh? Movie star who holding a press conference? "

"Eomma, calm down ... I didn't mean like that." Evasive Minho, "We're just friends, that's the truth. Indeed, we often together, because She was working in one of the hotel where we expect as business partner. Then she happened to be assigned his boss to me around ... to several restaurants in New York  as ordered Siwon hyung. That’ why we often together ... and indeed  we’re both having fun ..."

Minho quickly raised his hand when he saw her mother will be interrupted him.

"And we didn’t do anything like that   eomma’s imagine, believe me! That didn’t mean anything. "

"But according to her mother on the phone, the situation wasn’t like that!"

Choi Minho leans his body in the back of the sofa that nearly swallowed him. He wanted to ruffled his hair, was so upset and discouraged. He could see his mother doubt her truthfulness.

"Oh God .... Jinri's words was true! You, the parents love to gossip. Yesterday her family in New York knew. Today the entire Jeju know and tomorrow the whole of Korea know !! " He blurted upset.

"That’s ! Jinri ...Who is she ? "Asked his mother suspiciously.

"SHE IS Choi Sulli, eomma. In her place she worked,  under the name Choi Jinri .... And She's happy to be called by that name. "Choi Minho closed his eyes, trying to reduce the headache that had been on his head ,when he set foot in Gimpo.

"Eomma, can we talk about this problem  next time? I promised to tell all of you. Importantly, now I'm here..  amongst all of you again. I’m happy to back to Jeju and be with you. Where Ji Ho hyung and Nam Jo noona? "

His mother sighed, if not see fatigue in the face of her favorite child, She wanted to pursue the extent of his relationship with a woman named Choi Sulli it. He let it get away this time, but in his heart arise determination that he would discuss it someday.

"Ji Ho hyung disappear ..." Siwon said with narrowed eyes, "You know, his nature is indeed so. He will go without notice and will come back if he thinks the time is right. "

"I think he and Nam Joo noona were clearing the problems between them." Said Choi Minho, trying to neutralize the words of his brother who cornering.

 

 

 

 

As Minho said to Sulli, his half brother, live a solitary life in the mountains where he was born. His high pride , and bitterness of life has been forging a Ji Hoo as cynical and taciturn figure, also hates everything smelled money. That is why he refused to love Kim Nam Joo whose wealthy, while Minho know exactly if he really loves her. Fortunately, Kim Nam Joo be patient enough , do not retreat but to follow in his footsteps and worked as a physician at the venue. Minho sure, sooner or later  Kim Nam Jo will change his half brother, and may be willing to allow him to love her again.

"Eomma, do you remember your birthday that we celebrate before I got to America? Nam Jo  noona  did not come because of obstructed  by her patients who will give birth, and She was on guard because of her responsibility. At that time, Ji Ho hyung back home early. Somehow, I minded that Ji Ho hyung went  to her home because he wanted with her. Accompanied her there.. "

"I minded so  ." Her mother replied, "When I called Nam Jo that night, Jiho was at her home and answered my phone."

"But it seems that the next day he was back to his home." Add Yoona, "Up until now has not returned here."

"The child is always full of puzzles ...." Her mother murmured.

 

 

 

 

 

That night, before going to bed, Choi Minho send an e-mail to Sulli,  tell her that  he had arrived home safely. At first, he only intends to send a short message, but he carried by his upset feelings  . And he found himself wrote a long letter to share the story of Kang Ji Ho, his half brother and Kim Nam Jo. Sentence by sentence written Choi Minho flowed away, as if he was telling her   face to face. During writing, he imagined how Sulli's reaction when reading the letter.

Choi Minho paused, his eyes reddened with dreamy stare at a computer screen.

"Do I have written too much? Does Sulli will really interested in all the affairs of this family? Sulli once said that She liked the figure of Nam Jo noona ... Maybe She will be interested to read it ... " he consoled himself

Choi Minho quickly massaging the button "send" before changing his mind. After turning off the computer, he staggered toward the bed. His head was hovering.

"Maybe because" jetlag "again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter