The Frustrations

THE RUNAWAY BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Not all questions need answers and not all actions need reasons ,

Sulli decided it while contemplating the purpose of her arrival to Korea, Jeju precisely. She move the clothes from her suitcase into the empty cupboard in the room, Sulli said to herself that she was there to know who’s Choi Minho , more .

A subtle knock on the door stop her daydream .

" What time is it now ? Is it time to dinner? "She thought as she glanced at the clock wrapped around her wrist.

Sulli close  the cupboard and walks toward the door to open, wondering about who's standing at the  door.

"Hi, chagiya ..."

Choi Minho stood there, with the clothes he wore on the flight, smiled and mischievous glint in his eyes has returned. That's a good sign about his mother's health But Sulli felt obligated to ask.

"How's your mother?"

Minho did not answer, stepped inside and then pull her in a warm embrace.

"I'm very happy because I knew I would find you here." he whispered in her ears, "What will happen to me if you didn't come with me ..."

Sulli step back , slightly away from him and gasped to see his gleaming eyes , which makes her whole body trembling , "Nothing happen to you, Minho. Your mother's healthy is improving, right? You shouldn't need me anymore ... "

"I'll always need you, chagiya ..." Minho eyes gleaming mischievously, "We still have some unfinished business ...."

Sulli face blushed as she realized his words mean, but she tried to back.

"What if that 'unfinished business' was done, Can I go home ?”

Minho did not immediately answer, his hand slightly loosen the embrace ... but his face suddenly looks very serious.

"The business between us will never be ended ...Never . as long as  I'm alive. "

Minho tightened his embrace didn’t give an opportunity to Sulli to ask further, then he kissed Sulli .... long and deep. Sulli react instinctively , surrender  to him. An assortment of emotions are mixed in her chest, some dangerous  emotions ... that she had never felt in her life. Even as she kissed him back , she did not dare to give a name for the  shape of awakened emotions in her.  An emotion that made her think ... could she leave Choi Minho right now?

Minho finally stop his kiss, buried his face in the curve between the neck and Sulli's shoulder . Trying to calm down ... catch his panting breath. After a while he backed away reluctantly.

 Sulli nodded.

"I also must shower and change clothes. I will come to pick you up. "

 

 

 

 

 

A knock on the door came back, right after Sulli combing her  hair. That night she wore a patterned red dress that contrasts with her pale skin.  Sulli vaguely heard Minho was talking to someone .

"Is he on phone ?"

Sulli walked to the door after wearing a flat woven sandals , hoped her appearance in accordance with the customs there. Slowly she opens the door.

 

 

Minho was talking, but not on the phone. He was talking with Im Yoona, because as Sulli open  the door he's standing there with a beautiful woman at his side. Minho embraces her sisterin law's shoulder   warmly , maybe as warm as his smile   to Sulli.

"We came to pick you up." Yoona said pleasantly, then stepped forward and took her  elbow , "You look so beautiful in that dress, dear."

"Thank you."  Sulli sighs  , glanced at Minho.

Yoona as the host, the surrogate  of Minho mothers who's still lying in the hospital, took her to an airy room where the whole family gathered. Everything was ready on the table, and Sulli greeted with a pleasant greeting. Some of the waiters standing behind, as if ready to serve  .

Somehow Sulli feels brother and sister relationships in this family  just as beautiful and close as Minho ever told to her. She was once thought Minho had lied of their proximity to make a good impression ... but he did not. Among his two higher and muscular brother, Minho looks softer. And Sulli could see his two sister-in-law is very indulgent Minho.

Its existence among themselves not awkward, as intentionally she has been involved in the family's internal discussions. Even with the thoughtful, the conversation at the dinner table is done by using the English language  . Maybe just Jiho who mostly silent, but Sulli could accept it because Jiho could not speak English very well. Even so he showed interest to engage in conversation with asking Minho, who happens to be sitting at his side, translate  it  many times.

"I'm pleased to be greeted so well here ..." said Sulli after enjoying the dish lid.

"Of course, since you will be part of this family." Yoona replied, smiling.

Sulli did not answer, increasingly aware of the fact that   the people in Choi Minho family looks like havehope about her presence in that place , more than just a visit . And she could not deny or explain anything ... unless she wants to look stupid in front of them all.

"By the way, Minho how is it possible Max canceled orders of meat in a single night? Last night he called me angrily and canceled the orders. Are there things have not be fixed? "Siwon looked at Minho.

There was a bad feeling in Sulli  , because to some extent she had a role in this regard. And the situation is so fast it seems to make Minho forget to tell his brother personally  .

"I'll decide his contract ..." Minho replied, his face hardened.

" Why ?"

Minho grabbing Sulli fingers, smiled lightly before turning to his brother, "He has insulted Jinri."

" So you did it right  ." Siwon replied spontaneously makes stunned Sulli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter