Yes !!

THE RUNAWAY BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Sulli is tapping her journey book  impatiently  . There is a long queue at the reception desk and she had to go through the line to   occupy a hotel room she had booked for the next three days. While fanning herself, Sulli wonder whether she is wise enough to come at that place without telling Minho first?

It's really reckless actions, but this is all she can do to help her friend during in America. Fortunately she never use  her leave entitlements  , so she was asking for  leave entitlements to Rod to visit Los Angeles. And when she told  her purpose to LA to meet  Choi Minho, Rodney instantly  smiled and gave her permission. Not only that, he bought a ticket for her. Rod was really understand Sulli... perhaps hoping that her relationship with Minho more than just friends.

It's been 3 weeks since Choi Minho left NYC to got around in America, for   business trip. Their communication was never stopped. Usually Minho would call her at night before she went to bed. They would spend at least half an hour to talk about what has been done throughout the day, also about how Minho spent time   to know America and the ins and outs of the business. In the morning or afternoon, Minho would send her an email ... which might be written in the midst of his busy work. And somehow, Sulli has made such things as a new habit. Waiting for Minho’s Email and telephone was such precious moments for her... the most favourite time in her days.

And this morning she received an email ... long enough .

 

"... Today I will meet a potential new business partners in LA. I  ever met them two days ago. They’re prospective potential customers because they have at least  five restaurants quite large in LA . But Jinri, they’re conservative husband and wife   ... I guessed they doubted my capacity as a "decent businessman" , because they thought a man deserves to be a business partner was already married and showed big responsibility in his family. They were a bit disappointed when I said that I was single, but then they offered me to be introduced with their niece. I don’t know ...I didn’t like their idea... maybe because of my childish ambition ... I said that now I'm in a serious relationship with someone who works in America. I'm sorry to say your name, because I couldn’t  remember  another name to cover up the lies. I just hope that today ...  they will not ask anything about you .... "

 

The time when read it, there was a surge of pleasure in her blood. And the mischievous idea was immediately appeared, to surprised him and to helped him ...

"... At least with this, I can pay my guilt  over my family treatment on Minho ...." thought Sulli, even though she knew it was dishonest reason .

Over the past three weeks, Sulli often imagined Choi Minho in every emails he had sent. When he told  about the cities he visited, she imagined him such as  his illustration about the city. When he visited  Texas, Sulli imagined Minho was wearing cowboy clothes with a pointed hat and sitting proudly on top of a shiny black horse. When he visited the beach, Sulli imagined Minho being on the beach ... topless , showing his broad shoulders and flat stomach. She bet his appearance at the beach will lure the attention of women around him ... especially with his Korean facial lines, he will have a standout charm  . And all of her  shadows was laughable  .

Sulli move forward, a sigh of relief when just one woman left  standing in front of her. Means  , she could take a break in her room before she plan  to meet Minho ... will probably meet him at the hotel restaurant at dinner. Who knows... Sulli smiled at the thought of how the man's reaction when she suddenly appear before him.

 

 

All of sudden  She saw Minho.

 

The view in front of her eyes, very similar to what exists in her imagination so far ,  for a moment she held her breath and thought she was being delusional.

Minho appeared from a doorway... wearing a shirt, half are ed  . He is wearing shorts loose . expose his moscullar body  more clear , his skin looked darker than  a blonde girl’s skin who hung on his arm with spoiled ... like a snail that's trying to climb a tree ... too .... sticky !

She is  very young,  maybe under 20 years . Her blond hair curled mischievously on her plump and curvy hips ... obviously she was not trying to hide "her property"  . Every step, her rounded hips are swaying , very tempting. While her full s covered only a little cloth. Beautiful and y.

Sulli who  fell asleep on the plane , and then got off  with no opportunity to shower and changed her clothes yet ... felt completely rumpled,  dull , and  ten years older. Reflex she straighten her sticky hair of sweat , took a deep breath as she realized that what she did was not going to change any of her current appearance.

 

Minho and the young girl seemed to have recently returned from the hotel pool. It could be seen from the girl's way whose wearing a transparent fabric to cover her red bikini  . Sulli tried to breathe deeply, aware of the resentment that attacked her heart. From the way she was clinging to and talk with Minho, obviously they are already familiar and the girl seemed want to show off to the world that she has claimed Choi Minho as hers  .

Suddenly appeared  feeling of regret inside Sulli over her silly action come to that place. But She was also angry, because Minho absolutely never mentions the existence of that blond girl in his email or on his  phonecall   .

 

" Jerk... men everywhere are  same ...  when see a pretty girl, they can’t let go his eyes and hands  of them." Sulli thought sarcastically.

 

Her head bowed, wearing her black glasses  and tried to arrange her hair to hide her face. Minho should not know she was here. Perhaps after spending three days on vacation at famous beach in Los Angeles, she'll go back to NYC without telling him ... Minho no need to know about her presence in LA.

 

" Damn him with all his business transactions !!" Sulli grumbled, in her heart.

 

After got the key to her room, Sulli turned around ... look around to find a place to hide herself until Minho out of the room . Once again she was determined Minho did not need to know about her ignorance and her presence in LA just to help him , . She couldn't imagine how he would be vainglorious because her impulsive reactions. But her appearance which is different from other hotel guests, with her position at the open room ...probably Minho  can see her more clearly. Once again Sulli cursed her black hair .

When she was standing near the reception desk, two people who were walking behind Minho, seeme like a married couple ... talk to him.

"Hey, Minho!" Shouted the man, so clear in Sulli ears, "We are old ... need to rest. Why don’t you accompany Al to go for shopping alone? "

Sulli sigh of relief, when Minho's attention distracted from anything but them . Slowly ,trying to  moves to the pillar that stands on one side of the room inconspicuously. Although the pillar isn’t too far from Minho , she can hide herself there.

 

"Sorry Mr. Stanton ... I really have to meet some clients. "

 

Sulli hear Minho speaks English fluently, although his accent sounds strange. Sulli slipped behind a pillar, standing there and peeking slightly.

 

"I told you, call me Max." Said the middle-aged man, "Relax a little young man, you've got a big contract with me. Just have fun !! "

 

Sulli gritted her teeth when she saw the young girl's eyes stared at Minho as if to devour him. And then Sulli see the anxiety in his   face. Obviously he was trying to escape from the young girl.

 

"I have to work Max, because that's my goal to come to America. Moreover, my girlfriend is coming soon, I don’t want her to misunderstand if she saw me with your niece. "

 

"Ah ... I couldn’t believe you had a girlfriend. You're just making it up in order to get the contract. Moreover, even if it is true, she isn’t here and  my Al very fond of you . So why don’t you make my niece happy? "

 

"Yes .. uncle Max, Minho just play-act . I like the type of guy like this ... " the girl giggled, wipe  her finger along Minho’s biceps.

 

"I swear,  Alison .. Max ... Jinri is really real not my imaginary. And she will come here soon, I've called her to be introduced to you both. So...."

 

"Then call her again and get rid her of ! You are not bound to anything yet ...I saw Al is more suitable on you, young man ! "

 

"I think I'll do it  ..." Minho finally managed to escape from the young girl '' ... I'll call her. "

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter