Good Bye Nightmare

THE RUNAWAY BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Choi Minho wisely positioned himself as Sulli. He could understand her feelings of hate and later refused to marry a Korean man  .

The men in  her family are the kind of guy who got authoritarian even in Jeju  this is just an ancient view of the past.  .Jeju is  so much experiencing progress now . Especially after the island was used as one of tourist destination. The incoming  foreigner and their cultures spread out on Jeju, at least has affected the perception of the population which still living there. Indeed in Jeju won’t be easy to meet a lot of young people whose free life style as in Seoul, but obviously the people there now  more advanced in thinking. And apparently, at one point in New York city  , there are people of  Korean   neighborhood  who actually rejected the progress . Like in Sulli’s family.

In this place, male’s domination is still considered as a must. The wives are educated and raised with unconditional subservience. Women works and spend their time around home. Only some women from younger generations who work outside the complex. Maybe Choi Sulli is one of them. And the courage to live and work away from their families and communities, it is still considered a violation and rebellion by his father.

In this case, Choi Minho slightly agree with Sulli's father, that his daughter was a little rebel who squirm under pressure. But rebel blood coursing through her veins is the blood of Jeju women who always strive to uphold the  principle of life which she believed. Sulli rejected herself as the part of Korean but in her body flows blood of her ancestors on the island of Jeju.

Choi Minho actually didn't want to worry about it, and doesn't intend to think about it too deeply. As a stopover at the port for a while, he used his time at there to see and judge, after which he will return to the next ship  to proceed departs to another port. That is the principle that has been taken. And for this reason, he preferred to enjoy what could be enjoyed tonight because tomorrow or the next day he might be facing a different matter altogether.

 

 

 

Dinner felt extraordinary. Choi Minho  praised Mrs. Choi's cuisines in earnest. Mrs. Choi smiled and welcomed the compliment  with a few words. But when her husband said the cuisine  be a delicious because the good processed meat  , she fell silent and let the praise   then flows to her husband.

Choi Minho know, Sulli see all with  biting her lip

Indeed, Sulli felt exasperated, because her mother didn’t show resistance or self-defense. However, she want her father's wise to appreciate a little of she has done.... her mother and sister,  in the kitchen for all this banquet preparation.

Looking  the atmosphere began uncomfortable, Choi Minho tried to talk to deflect the problem,

" Earnestly, the cuisines have a superb plavor for me. I have never tasted of fish and meat   with flavors of fresh  like here. And I was surprised when you said it all comes from processed meat."  Minho said with a smile, "Your wife is a good cook, Mr. Choi. "

Suddenly Choiza interrupt ...

"I agree with Uncle Choi, a woman in the kitchen only can fry and bake. Without good meat, their cuisines  will only be on display at the dinner table. "

Not only that, he also denounced some of the dishes which he said could still more delicious again. And this time Mrs.  Choi didn't say anything, she quietly got up and motioned to Luna and Victoria to clean up the food on the table.

While Minho see Sulli's  eyes lit angry and clenched her hands until her knuckles flushed.

 

 

 

Finally, the main event that night was sit and drink soju jointly conducted by all members of the extended family. And Sulli feels will laugh hysterically when  another invitation dinner  was given by her family to Choi Minho. And the man could come at any time if he want it. By a minimal effort with maximum results.  He has managed to fool her family.

"Ohh ... if only  Rod could be greeted like this with  my family. If only they knew who was behind that handsome face ... " thought Sulli upset and somber.

 

 

 

Nearing 11 o'clock at night,  a large family began to be split, returned to their homes, which is actually located not far from  Sulli’s home. Maybe just a 1-2 home plots, even side by side with their homes. Perhaps the most far is located across the street their restaurant.

 

 

The party is over. Mr. Choi Seung Hoon began to evaporate. Seeing that, Choi Minho stood politely.

"I think, it's time to go home."

"No, stay here any longer ..." Mrs. He Jin Yoo, Sulli’s mother.prevent him ,

"We certainly intend to sleep, because tomorrow morning we have to get ready with the new day. But Sulli can make a cup of coffee for you ... "

"Yes. Don’t go home yet. "

Sulli said with a smile, pretending to be friendly despite her strong arms gripping Minho.

"A lot of things we have to talk."

Minho swallowed and looked at her with a look of panic.

Sulli’s sister had gone to their room .. Her father and mother after saying goodbye, leave them with a radiant face. And a large room that was crowded was turned into deserted.

 

Deserted and hideous.

 

It is Choi Minho’s felt.

 

 

 

 

Sulli really enjoy the tension that slowly enveloped the face of the man in front of her. Her eyes narrowed, She deliberately looked at  his  flawless face with indignation.

"So you are Choi Minho, huh?" She hissed.

"Yes." Minho sighed in despair.

"And along the dinner just now ... you're still Choi Minho, right?"

"Ummm ... yeah!"

Minho is now beginning to feel the threat, and somehow he became nervous.

"Then ...did the man who talk  to me at the hotel earlier was Choi Minho too?"

Minho his lips, "Well, of course. It's not something that can be removed and affixed offhand... I thought, it looks like   Choi Minho’s name has been attached to me. "

"Oh ... so you were Choi Minho when I was talking about the plot to kill someone ?"

"Err .. as far I know ... yes."

"And you definitely Choi Minho when stealing a kiss from me out there."

"Exactly ."

"Even though you know I didn’t ever like you?"

"You didn’t like a man who didn’t exist." Rebuttal Minho, "That's not me. I'm not fat or bald. "

"Of course it was you! By then I already didn’t like Choi Minho. And now I'm a hundred times more hate him  because it turns out he is a bastard whose not know himself. What if  I tell you what I want to do   now? "

"Affix cyanide in my drink?" Minho grimaced amused and horrified.

"Oh ... but  you think it’s not creative. "Sulli a step closer, her eyes glinting dangerous," Even though I may consider it as an  option. Isn’t it nice to see you convulsing on the floor with his eyes almost jump out and foaming at the mouth? "

Minho gasped, didn't think that the words will sounded cold and very awful at moment out of Sulli’s lips  .

"Or ... I'll ... .."

"No! I think whatever it is, you shouldn’t do that !! "

"Oh yeah ??" Sulli leaned her face to Minho’s paled face,

"Kissed a woman like Jinri in that silly way,  it isn't a respectable attitude. And if.... I told Appa about the actual story .... I'd thought you have chopped now . "

"No way ...."

"My father is an experienced butcher, and I learned a lot from him. I think ... I wouldn't mind mutilate your body with my own hands. Cut you out at the knees, stomach, and ..ummm ... neck ... it's definitely easier. "

Minho step away from Sulli, cold sweat began  to drench  his spine.

"Or do you want to be chopped by Appa? He can cut you be 10 parts neat. Where any part of your body can be packaged and distributed to various states in America. Or ... if you have a final message .... I will persuade Appa to send parts of your body you love the most to Jeju. "

"Stop! Enough !! "Minho couldn’t resist anymore..

 

Hear how Sulli say it has made her sick and nausea especially

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter