Will You Marry Me ?

THE RUNAWAY BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Minho’s father's memorial took place solemnly. A short procession Minho's mother  at the end of her prayer, suddenly turned and nudged  Sulli's elbows to be brought to the front of the photograph , a smiling face at her.  Seeing the picture Sulli can guess precisely from whom the three Choi brothers  have that handsome face. Their father is a person who exudes strong confidence, hair graying at his temples added his charisma. Lines of his face were strong the very opposite of his gentle eyes. From the picture she can see that he is a  figure  of responsible husband  and an awesome father ... This was evident from how his family loved him, even though he had not been with them anymore.

"I have lost my husband for many years, but I always felt he was at my side. For me introduce my son's girlfriend  to him like talk with him again . "The woman whispered softly.

Sulli stunned to hear it, feel the need to stop this misunderstanding. Her eyes glance at Choi Minho, and there was a pleading gaze in his eyes. Her lips were just open to explain everything, suddenly became rigid. Her common sense and   heart attract each other, making her unable to decide anything .... but  let it all happen.

 

"Maybe after finish it  I can explain the real situation to this poor woman. Perhaps I could say  the real situation tomorrow when I return to New York , that I am not Minho's girlfriend and there will be no marriage between us. Yes, I'd better get out of here before all these lies make me crazy. ",

 

A quarter of an hour later  her plan  to return to America was gone. Solemn atmosphere turned into a small furor when Im Yoona suddenly clutching her  stomach. Her beautiful face looks wrinkled and pale with pain. Choi Siwon, looks started to panic and worry. Minho who's standing beside Sulli swiftly approached his sister in law , led her gently as he spoke lovingly. While Jiho bring Siwon followed Kim Namjo, who move swiftly opened a noisy crowd.

"What happened?" Sulli see their departure.

"Yoona likely to give birth. We must catch them up to the hospital after apologizing to the guests, first . " Said Minho’s mother with tears in her eyes, of course because of the birth of her first grandchild.

 

 

 

Anyone did not think that the process of birth is the birth of a difficult and takes far longer than it should have. The sound of  Im Yoona's moans and groans of indoor really makes all the relatives woried. Everyone who gathered in the corridor was very frightened. Minutes  walk so slowly. All night paced along the hospital corridor with haunted would got worse situation, have made all the exhaustion and despair.

 

Until the time of sunrise, there has been no significant development.

 

Three hours later Kim Namjo appears and explains that the surgery had to be done within ten minutes if the baby can't get out. For a while doctors and nurses tried other ways to make the mother can give birth normally. Choi Siwon was not able to talk anything. Physically and spiritly is exhausted. Sulli remembered how the man pulled away from the others and standing near the door, tense ... his face darkened and hard as a statue. Unreadable expression on his face whatsoever, until Sulli was confused about it. His face is impassive.

Precisely Minho is the most to show his feelings. Since Kim Namjo  was out to bring about the worst possible news, he looked devastated. His hands were clasped  Sulli's fingers feels cold and clammy. His eyes were glazed. Even when a nurse came to ask Siwon to enter the room, he was standing and looking anxiously. It seems to struggle hard to restrain himself from running  to replace his brother.

 

"Everything will be fine ...." Ms. Choi said, gently his shoulder.

 

An hour later Siwon out with sweaty face, saying that Im Yoona has given birth to a beautiful baby girl and healthy ... and already out of danger. All existing sighed and hugged each other full of happiness, but Minho reacted with surprise. He jumped up, clenching his fist into the air. Sulli has not had time to ease the surprise of his impulsive reactions, sudden her chest tightness because Minho hugging her tightly. His sturdy hand lifted into the air, spinning, laughing with tear-stained faces. Sulli shouted, holding  his  width shoulder ...  laughed and cried together , with relief. Her heart and thoughts wondered, how could she refuse her love ...it's so strong ... to this gentle and loving man  ? How she lied  herself and pretend that there is no ove between her and Minho?

 

Love.

 

It looks like that is what has brought her to fly to through the ocean, acrossed two continents... passed thousands of kilometers. What stupid  thing  can be done of a woman  keeping to close to  someone  who conquered her soul? What kind of strength  can make a woman willing to sacrifice self-esteem and life?

Sulli could hear clearly how the wind of Jeju whispering  her true feelings for MInho. Even She could see the picture of her great love  in Jeju's skies ... Something that never once came to her dream in the past. This place is saved in the final sequence of the places She wanted to visit in the world. The place that she hated for no reason ... for the principle of blind stupid.

"Minho and family have pulled me like a magnet." Said Sulli to Kim Namjo, when they stood up and looked at how  Im Yoona's  and the baby was warmly welcomed by  Choi's big family ,  the servants, and the workers on their farm. There is a small party that's prepared to welcome a new family member.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter