The Real Reason

THE RUNAWAY BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Once set foot in Jeju, a strange feelings meet Sulli's heart. A few hours ago Korea was the last name place to be visited in her referencing list  . But in fact now both her feet are standing on her parent's birth land, she inhale the land's air , and she is under the auspices of Jeju's sky... a place that had shaped her into a Choi Jinri. One place that consciously or not has a lot of influence, gave her many lessons, gave her exemplary, which since its inception has always be opposed. Which then grows the seeds of hatred in herself ...  because of this land, she had faced many racial problems throughout her life in NY .

Sulli sighed deeply, amazed by the surrounding circumstances. The people who are  milling around .... they are new people , different from NYC ... their language  reminded her of the apartment plus a restaurant owned by her parents in America ... It's strange ... but so familiar. Suli see duplication of similar situations but in a broader sense. Duplication that made her feel "integrated" with it all ...  their black hairs .. just like hers , but not  their native language. For what is she now there? In a place where she had vowed never to set foot?

Suddenly Sulli feels a warm fingers  squeezes her hands. As just realized for what now she was there,  and Sulli immediately realized that thousands justification  in her chest , boils down to one reason ... She's there because Choi Minho need her !

Yes, Minho need her now !!

The man by her side whose now pale and staring at nothing. Sulli from his face  could feel the strong tension, mixed with fear or anxiety. Of what ??

She has no idea !

Sulli squeezed Minho's fingers gently, as if to give a bit of spirit that she herself didn't have it. Minho turned, looked at her with a look of gratitude as he squeezed hers back. His pale lips forced a smile. He looked frail and desperate. The circumstances that touched her deepest hearts.   For no reason..

 

 

Once they are out of the checkpoint, a beautiful woman with a big belly, was waving to them with a smile on her beautiful face .  Like an arrow apart from a bow, Minho ran over to her. Sulli is stunned at the sight of a well-built muscular man, who usually cheerful ... now was slumped in her shoulders ...with shaking sholder .

Is Minho crying ?

It is another fact that awakened Sulli, what a gentle man who had accompanied for hours in a plane, that She couldn't  understand ... along they were sitting on the plane , might be  need that tears to reduce his anxiety ... and all the time She just ignored him because she didn't want to bother him. Did She really understand him ??

When Sulli's step  had approached them, She heard the woman spoke in a soft tone which certainly can relieve Minho's anxiety   ... although not understand what the meant, she could guess it ... as Minho's face looked relieved and  his eyes back in shine.

Sulli is standing up  about two steps away from where they're hugging. She feels abandoned in the middle of that situation. Her eyes watched her ... looked attractive even with an enlarged belly . Her age seemed isn't far from Minho  with long and straight  hair. Her flushed face has a smooth skin, and her  eyes are fulfilled of affection. Is She her sister in law ? 

Sulli remember, Minho once told her that he didn't have a sister but  two brothers who were married. And when comparing women in front of her with the photographs which had been sent to her email  , Sulli concluded that she might be  Siwon's wife ... Im Yoona.

As if conscious of being payed attention , the woman turns and looks at Sulli with wonder.

Minho turns and grabs  Sulli's hand , "My mother is in better condition now. She had been saved from  the crisis condition and now was waiting for us. She couldn't wait to meet you. "

"Oh ... so that's the reason why Minho seemed calmer. Apparently this woman has described his mother condition  . "

"Jinri, Im Yoona is Siwon's wife . She is whom spoke to you on the phone. "Minho turned toward Yoona and talk with  Korean language," And this is Choi Jinri, the youngest daughter of Uncle Seung Won ... my grandfather and her grandfather were  friend , before they  settled in New York. She's coming with me because .... because ... " Minho such confusion in finding the right words.

"I understand!" Yoona cutting  fast, couldn't bear to see the confusion of brother-in-law.

Sulli looked at them with a puzzled look, because she couldn't understand what they said. She only saw Minho looks clumsy and confused, that  were stopped by the woman wisely.

"Welcome, Jinri. We were all very pleased with your arrival. Minho had told much about you. "

Although her sentences and pronunciation , sounds odd , Yoona spoke in English   that she can be understood  . And secretly Sulli feel grateful about it, and determined to learn Korean language as soon as possible.

"Minho  also told me about you.. so much ." Sulli said politely.

Although in her heart she wanted to know what  Minho has told about her.  but it's not the right time. She can put it off later after all problems  passes.

 

 

As She walked toward the parking lot,  was guiding  'shand warmly. While Minho smiled at their familiarity that is directly exposed in front of him .

"Eomma suddenly was fainted. Her pulse was very weak. And because given her advanced age, they're very worried and decided to call me to back . Fortunately, doctors have managed to overcome her critical condition . She was very excited when Yoona noona told her that you would come with me. "Minho explained about his conversation with Im Yoona, to Sulli.

Yoona smiled and nodded as if agree on his words .. While Sulli smiled faintly, then let Minho and her sister in law have chat  While Sulli is immersed in her own thoughts.

 

"So this is Yoona, a woman with beautiful voice who could distract Minho's atention in seconds. The woman who greeted  with so warm words by Minho . " Sulli began to get nervous," Their relationship was certainly  very special because I could feel    the radiance of affection between them . "

 

Sulli feel bad when she realized there was a bit of jealousy in her heart to her.

 

 

 

 

Thirty minutes later they were in the hospital and rushed into the VIP room, where his mother was hospitalized  . Directly in front of the door, Sulli see a man whose taller and more muscular than Minho...  was staring into the room, with his hand in  pocket. From the photographs  , Sulli's sure that he is Choi Siwon, Minho's famous brother.  Choi brothers are both good-looking, but exudes the opposite impression. Choi Siwon  showed the strong attention, authority, and looked  dominance.  The harsh lines of his face become soft when he saw Minho and smiled .  The man walked towards his younger brother , hugged him warmly.

"Eomma just woken up, and she's fine now ." He said to Minho, " Her first sentence she said was asking if you were already coming or not."

Minho smiled happily, his hands and then opened the door widely , to give  the opportunity for Sulli to look inside . A petite woman with graying hair is  lying on the bed. Full of hope, She turned toward the door. Minho hugged her affectionately , so that the petite woman almost lost from Sulli's view . Glance she had time to see how her pale face became radiant   happily to see  his son, before the door closed.

 

 

Sulli is standing in confusion. Back feels neglected and abandoned.

Choi Siwon was hugging Im Yoona, swaying her body in his arms  gently ...  as gentle as his whispers . For Sulli, the scenery was like an affection and warm embrace... a very intima

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter