WHAT THE HELL HAPPENNED?!?!!

The Bodygaurds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENNED?!?!!

Taeyeon's POV

"TAE HYUNG, HELP!" Jak said. I quickly ran in, I saw her on the floor; Yuri was flirting with Jessica while, Trea and Krystal were trying to get her up. I went and got her up.

“Yah, Yuri, don’t you see someone needed help?!” I said. Yuri had gasped and helped me pick up Jak. Wait on a second, something isn’t right. WHERE THE HELL IS AMBER!

“Yuri,” I said.

“Sup, bro,” she said

“Where is Am?” I asked

“………….”no comment from her.

“Yuri. Where. Is. Amber?” I started to get scared, cause first it was Jak, now her!?

“I-I sa-w h-er a m-inu-te a-go.” she said.

“Wait Hyu-“ I cutted of Jak.

“Shh, I’m talking to your Hyung. Wait a minute.” I said to Jak.

“But Hyu-“ I cutted off her again.

“Don’t you see I’m trying to talk to your Hyung! Now if you love me, zip you lip.” I said to her. She immediately shut .

“Taeyeon, that’s not how you talk to Amber.” Tiffany said to me.

“But, she interrupted me.” I said

“But, you know yourself that you, Kim Taeyeon, shouldn’t talk to her like that!.” She yelled at me.

“Now let her talk, if you don’t let her talk, I swear that I will cut your tongue off.” She threatened me.

“Excuse me, I only cut people tongue.” Jessica said.

“Oh shush Jessica, just let Amber talk.” Tiffany said.

“Whatever.” She said.

“So what I was trying to say was, Amber Hyung went to HQ, because Uncle had called her. He told her that none of you didn’t answer your phone, so when he called Amber she quickly got the message and met Uncle at HQ. Check you phones you idiots.” Jak said. I checked mine, yep, 5 miss calls from father. I saw Yuri, she was nervous when she saw that my father had called her too.

“Sorry Jak, my bad Yuri.” I said.

“No problem.” They both said in unison. 

Amber's POV

When I got the call from Uncle I quickly changed to my suit and ran to Jak telling her I’m going to HQ. She nodded and I went. It took about twenty to a half-hour to get to HQ. Once I arrived, I ran in, bowed to the employees and waved to other groups of spies and ran in front Uncle’s office. I fixed my suit and went in.

“Uncle, did you need anything?” I asked.

“Well, I just wanted to say the enemies are coming soon, so I want you and the girls to start training. I also want Mr. Jungs girls to train too. Is that clear?” He said.

“Yes Sir, I will tell the girls when I arrive home.” I said.

“Ok, dismissed.” He said. I bowed to him and left his office. I went to my car, while I was driving I felt my back shiver, I looked at the side mirrors and saw weird cars that were following me around. I didn’t want them to see where we lived so; I went to Sooyoung’s Café to ask her about the cars. When I arrived, I quickly parked the car and went in casually. I saw one of the employees, isn’t he too young to have a job, he looks like a ten year-old.

“Hey is your manager here?” I asked one of the employees.

“Yes, I will show you the way to her office.” The staff had lead me to her office and left me alone. I knocked.

“Come in.” She said.

“Hey Soo Hyung, how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter