Another Surprise!!

The Bodygaurds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*2 MONTHS LATER…….*

Yuri’s POV

*RING!!* *RING!!* *RING!!*

I grab the phone.

“Heeellllooooo?” I said still not awake.

“YURI!!” It’s dad! I get up.

“Is there something wrong?”

“YURI!! THERE COMING!! TAKE THE JET TO CHINA!!”

“WHAT?!”

“QUICKLY THERE’S NO TIME! THERE FOUND THE PENTHOUSE LOCATION!!” I get out of bed.

“OKAY!!” I hear the other door opens, the gang must be awake. 

“RICHARD GET JET 8.0 TO THE BALCONY!” I ignore him and go to Jessica.

“JESSICA WAKE UP!!!! WE HAVE TO GO!! THEY FOUND US!!” She doesn’t buldge. I exit to the halls.

“EVERYONE MEET AT THE BALCONY!!!! I GOT RICHARD TO GET THE JET 8.0 OUT!!” I nod and go back into my room. I type in the computer to get all of Jessica’s clothes and I pack mine. I put the suit cases in the dolly and Jessica on my back. I carry her quickly and take the emergency elevator to the balcony. When we arrive I push the dolly and run to the entrance leaving the suit cases out. I place Jessica on the chair and run out.

“OKAY!! EVERYONE ON?!”Taeyeon yelled.

“YESS!”“NOO!” I Yelled. Taeyeon looks back. I throw our suit cases in. The jet starts to go.

“KEEP THE ENTRANCE OPEN!!” I yelled. She nods. I then run as fast as I can to the entrance. I keep going and going with no progress. I hear Taeyeon screaming something inside the jet and Jak come out. She comes zooming to me. She puts me on her back and runs for the plane. She jumps and……………………… We make it to the plane safely. I get off of Jak and rest on the ground. I’m dead tired…………I breathe in and out hard. Tae comes to me.

“You okay?”

“Yeah, just need to breathe.” She pulls me up and places me beside Jessica.

“Did you get the weapons?” I asked.

“Yes.” Taeyeon said.

“Extra ammo?”

“Yes.”

“Extra bullet proof vest?”

“Yes.”

“The suitcase cars?”

“Yes. Now just rest, were on autopilot.” I nod and go into deep slumber.

Taeyeon’s POV

After Yuri went to sleep I decided that I will just wake up. I told Richard to explode the penthouse so they wouldn’t find my location. Everyone was asleep so I decided to call father. I walk to the bathroom.

*RING!!* *RING!!*

“Hello?”

“Father!”

“Hey how are you?”

“I’m fine. We got into the plane safely. How is Hayeon?” 

“We’re fine too. We’re on our way as well.”

“Good. Can I talk to Hayeon?”

“Okay. Hold on.” He passes the phone to Hayeon.

“UNNIE!!” I put the phone away from me. 

“Hey kiddo, how are you?”

“Sad. I don’t get to see unnie.” I chuckle.

“Well we are going to see eachother.” 

“REALLY!! YAYY!!” I put the phone away from me again. I laugh at her.

“Okay I got to go and you have to get better sleep.”

“Hmm, okay, bye unnie.” I said. 

“Bye and remember I love both you and dad.” She laughs. I end the call and put my phone away. I go out and see that Krystal and Amber were chatting.

“Hey I’m going to sleep. Wake me up if anything, I mean anything, happens, got it?” I ordered. They nodded.

Amber’s POV

When father had called, Krystal and I actually finished working out. We quickly packed what we needed and headed out. I left Krystal and grabbed all the weapons we needed even though we have weapons in the jet. I sigh at what is happening. How did they even find where we were? Even Uncle Kwon didn’t know. I knew we shouldn’t have gone out to dinner a few weeks ago. I sigh. Krystal and I are now sitting down in the hangout area in the jet. 

“So I was saying, what happened to you told me you let to Korea?” I asked.

“Well after that, I actually began to get home schooled from my father and my sister had actually gotten into a university for fashion.” 

“Hmmm, cool.”

“How about you?”

“Well until I was eleven, everything was the usual.” She nodded.

“Did anything else happen?”

“Hmmm, I joined the army and left after my grandfather passed away. Then I joined my father’s agency.” She nods at my answer.

“Hey, are you hungry?” Krystal asked.

“You bet!” I said and she laughed.

“Okay, I’ll make something to eat.”

“Oh, if you’re too lazy then, you can ask Richard to make the food for you.”

“No, it’s fine. He already did so many things for us, might as well not bother him.” I nod. We head to the kitchen and I sit on the stool waiting for Krystal to finish cooking. 

*RING!!* *RING!!*

I answer my phone.

“Hello?”

“……………………” I hear a bit of whispering.

“Heeeelllllooooooo?”

“Hello Amber…..” That deep voice I know it.

“Jeffery Layium.” I said angrily. Krystal turns around and stops cooking. He does an evil laugh.

“Yes, the one and only. So what is Jake Liu’s grandchild up to?”

“None of your business old man.” I scoff. Krystal tries to calm me. I put the phone on speaker.

“Well it will be your business when I take you jet down.”

“YOU WHAT!” He laughs evilly again.

“Check your perimeter. My men have you surrounded. Surrender and give me the girls, and I won’t hurt you boy.” I laugh.

“Never will I ever give them!” I yell at the phone and end the call. I smash my phone on the ground and head to the front of the plane to check the perimeter. F*** they got us surrounded. Curse them! I run to Jak and wake her up.

“WAKE UP JAK!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!” She bolts up.

“What!” 

“There here.” I said. She nods. 

“Exit on the right on my mark.” She nods. I run back to the kitchen. Krystal still looks confused. I kiss her on the lips.

“Wish me luck.” I smile at her. She finally realizes what is happening. She begins to cry. I wipe her tears. I kiss her again for the last time and run to the left exit. 

“Good luck.” She said. I nod.

“Okay Jak on my mark.” I said to the Bluetooth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter