Jessica's Departure

The Bodygaurds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*2 AND A HALF WEEKS LATER………*

Yuri’s POV

It’s almost time. I won’t get to see Jessica. I told her to start packing as she will be leaving tomorrow. 

“Do you want to do anything? You are leaving tomorrow at 9 P.M.” She was thinking. 

“Since it is the afternoon, you want to go out?” I shrug my shoulder.

“Where do you want to go?” She was thinking again. 

“You already took me shopping last week………” Yeah and it was HELL!! I’m just lucky that I work out or else I wouldn’t be able to carry 100 pounds of shopping bags.

“How about we go to the movies, Mission Impossible 4 came out and I want to watch it.” I nod. 

“Go change and I’ll meet you downstairs.” I was already changed so, sat down on the couch and started to wait for her. 

*1 HOUR LATER………*

Jessica’s POV

I finally chose a nice dress for me to wear. I walk out and see that Yuri was sleeping. I shake her.

“Yuri, wake up.”

“……………….”

“Baby.”

“……no….no…” She mumbled. She must be having a bad dream.

“Baby…” I started to get louder and I shake her harder.

“……no…..don’t……”

“Yuri.” I didn’t get mad because; it’s true that it’s hard to wake up a person from a bad dream. (Author Note: I have no idea if it’s true. Comment down if you know…) 

“…don’t….kill..me….instead…..” I gasp.

“Baby!!” I yelled. She bolts up.

“Don’t get my girl!” She shouted. I cover up my mouth from crying. She looked over at me and her eyes widen.

“Hey, why are you crying?” She hugged me and rubbed my back. 

“Y-you had a bad dream, I tried to wake you up until I heard what you said…” She looked at me in confused.

“What did I say?”

“D-don’t, kill her instead.” I sobbed.

“Well, I would save your life first before mine.” She kept on rubbing my back. I eventually stopped crying. 

“Come on, let’s go to the movies.” I nod. We go to the garage.

Yuri’s POV

“Choose a box.” She nods. She looks through them and gives me one. I place in the centre of the garage and press a button. A two seat convertible pops out. 

“You must really like the car I built for you.” She nods. I grab the keys and give it to her. I also hand her the sunglasses, she puts them on and I put mine on. I become a hunky male. I was wearing a regular t-shirt with shorts and was wearing Nike Jordan’s. Jessica on the other hand was wearing the same dress but had a totally different face. She started driving while I gotten a text from Tae. 

From: MidgetTae
To: Yul 
           Make sure Jessica safely gets to Taipei. Are you going to drive to Beijing?

 

From: Yul
To: MidgetTae
           Yeah, I know and yes I’m driving to Beijing. 

I put my phone away because we arrived. Jessica parked the car. We then walked in hand and hand. I went to the system and ordered tickets. After we got our ticket we headed in and sat at the highest level to the right. She sat in beside the wall while I was beside her. 

*2 HOURS LATER…………*

The movie finally finished. It was okay…… The missions I did are more worse than the movie actually. We walk out and I go to the washroom first. Of course I go to the men’s washroom. I go to the stall and do my business. After I come out and see two guys blocking Jessica.

“Hey, hey, what’s up?” I walk to them.

“Get out of the way man.” They push me. I walk back and pushed them. I block Jessica from them.

“Why would you want to mess with this girl?” They smirk.

“It’s not like she is yours.” They point their guns towards me. I laugh. I grab their guns and crush them. Its plastic……… I sigh.

“Get out before something bad happens to you.” Both of them run and I bring Jessica to out to the car.

“Are you okay?” I ask. She nods. I open the door for her and she goes in. I go to the driver’s seat and start to drive. 

“At least it wasn’t worse than anything I was imagining.” I said. Jessica nods. I drive to a restaurant that I remember my friend owns. I hope she still owns it. I park the car and bring Jessica out. We walk in.

“Hello, how many?”

“Two please.” I said. The waiter walks us to our table. We get sit down. 

“Hey um, can I talk to your owner?” I ask. 

“Uh, sure.” The waiter walks away. After a few minutes the owner comes. I was still looking at the menu. 

“Is there anything I could do for you?” I look up and see. Yes! It is her.

“Luna!” She looks at me weirdly. I lower my glasses.

“Yu-“ I cover . 

“I’m on a mission right now. Do not yell my name out.” I whisper and she nods. I sit back down.

“Why are you even in Hong Kong? I thought you moved back to Korea a few years ago?” She shook her head.

“Since this restaurant was getting popular, I decided to stay.” She said I nod.

“Oh yeah I forgot.” I bring my hand out and point to Jessica.

“This is Jessica; she is my assignment and girlfriend.” She nods.

“It’s nice to meet you, as you know I am Luna.” She shakes hands with Jessica. They both smile at each other. 

“So, what would you like to order?” Luna asks.

“The usual.” I said. Luna nods. 

“Hmmm…… I’ll have steak, medium rare with red wine.” 

“Ah, another usual! Okay, com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter