Trouble Part 3. Yulsic

The Bodygaurds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trouble  Part 3. Yulsic

Yuri's POV

Since I was the earliest to leave with Jessica, who is sleeping beside me, I decided that we would go to S.K. Seoul Hotel. Everyone had left but, the youngsters Am and Jak left last. It actually took like an hour to reach to the hotel, so we arrived there at, 11 a.m. Jessica as usual, was still asleep, so I exit the car and put PROTECTION II on. I go in and talk to the clerk.

(Prentend the hotel is called S.K. Seoul Hotel, even though it isn't in Korea, bear with me :P)

“Welcome to S.K. Seoul Hotel. May I help you?” The clerk said.

“Yes, uhh, check in with 5 rooms with 2 kings sized beds? And can I also have spots to park at the basement?”

“Yes, what room floor would you like it at?”

“Ummmm, it doesn’t matter, as long as they are next door to each other.”

“And for the parking, where would you like to park?”

“Oh, there are five cars, so, can I have 5 parking spots next to each other.”

“Okay, here are 5 envelopes; each envelope has three room cards inside. And here are 5 parking keys to access the basement.”

“Okay, thank you very much.” I bowed at the clerk and left. I leave the hotel, turn off the PROTECTION II and go in. I drive to the basement and find my spot. Looks like I’m parked at D-16. I check the envelopes, I look at each room number, 1105,1106,1107,1108 and 1109, I think it would be good if I took 1106. Then I look at Jessica. I really don’t get this girl, she has been sleeping for the whole ride, and I check the time:

*12 p.m.*

I feel hungry, I guess I will have to order room service, or if she is awake, I’ll take her to the restaurant.

“Jessica, wake up.” I said.

“……………..”No response.

“Jessica?”

“……………..”No response.

“Jessica!” I start to get louder.

“…………….” Is she deaf?

“JESSICA!” I can’t take it anymore!

“THAT’S IT” I hit the steering wheel then I accidentally press on the horn really loud. I look over but I still don’t see her awake. Gosh! I guess there is only one thing left, yep, I have to carry her. I get out of the car and go to the side of the car where Jessica was sitting and carry her. I then again put the car in PROTECTION II in case any stranger wants to get in my car. If some did try to get in (which isn’t possible,) my car remote will have a siren noise. I end up bringing Jessica to the room and put her on the bed, and then I went with a cart and put our luggage’s in the cart and brought it to our room. I then took a nap.

Jessicas POV

Why does the bed feel weird? I touch the bed, it feels so smooth, and did someone kidnap me!!!!!! I immediately bolt up and see that the room is dark, I feel so scared. I hear a sound coming, and I scream.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Don’t come near me. AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!” I scream as loud as I can. Then someone beside me on the other bed bolts up and goes to the lamp. That person opens the light and I see that’s its Yuri. What, why are we here.

“Hey could you quiet down, Jesus, why you so loud, did you have a nightmare?” She yelled a bit from her nausea.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to do that, I thought someone kidnapped me.” I said.

“Whatever, if you want to go back to sleep, be my guest, because; I’m too tired to do anything. Oh and if you want food, there is room service.” I nod in return. She walks back to her bed and tucks herself in the blanket and sleeps. I head to the kitch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter