What Just Happenned?!

The Bodygaurds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tommy's POV

We were on our way to the location. Taetae was sleeping on my arm. She must miss being with me.

"...no......no..." She was sleep talking. It feels like back then. I rub her head. Jake Hyung comes over.

"We need to talk." I nod. I lie Taetae down. We walk to a room.

"What's up?" I asked. He sighed.

"Were almost there and I'm worried about Amber." He was sweating.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine." I pat his back. He sighs. Nick comes barging in. 

"GUYS, BAD NEWS!!!" We look at him. 

"T-THEY, GOT THE GIRLS!!..........." 

"WHAT?!" I yelled. 

"Y-yeah, when the girls were in the private jet they captured the girls." I shook my head not believing what happenned. 

"How the hell are we going to explain it to our sisters?!" I started pacing. F*uck!! I call Naruto. He answers.

"What's up?" He asked.

"T-they got the girls." 

"................." He must be surprised.

"YAH!! Reply, I'm serious!!"

"B-but how?" I told him what happenned.

"Your at the location right?" I asked.

"Yeah, you?"

"No, were almost there. Let me talk to Gaara." The phone is passed over.

"Hello."

"Gaara use your eyes to spot the girls, dang it this isn't good!!" 

"Alright." I wait for a few minutes.

"Gaara?"

"Ah yeah, their inside alright. The guys got them tied up and their unconsious too." I sigh.

"I want you guys to do a perimeter scan of the area. We'll arrive there soon. Make sure the cars are invisible."

"Got it." I hear typing and beeping. 

"So?"

"Majority of the men are inside the building. Sasuke should be able to stop the ones outside with Sakara." Gaara said.

"Okay, we're here. Come to the van, I'll wake up the girls." I end the call. 

"Boys, let's go." We all nod. I go to Tae and shake her.

"Tae, quick!!" She bolts up and bumps my head.

"Ahh!" We both say and rub our head. I hold her shoulders.

"Litsen, the girls are in trouble." Her eyes became wide. She grabbed my collar.

"Then why didn't you wake me up?!!" She yelled.

"Sorry, Gaara just called in. Suit up." She nods. She goes to the equipment room. Naruto's gang comes in.

"Okay guys so I have this all planned out." I tell them the plan and they agree with it. 

"So Gaara, I need a sand clone and head inside and hold the men's feet and protect the girls. I need the rest of you to back up for our sisters." They nod. Taeyeon comes out.

Taeyeon's POV

"Alright, I'm ready!" I walk out and see everyone. They nod. We all leave the van accept for my brother.

"Tae, can you hear me?" Tommy said.

"Roger." I said.

"Okay so, your brother and his gang will be in the van with Hyo and Soo. I need you to head in with the girls once Gaara has trapped the men, understood."

"Roger." I said.

"Got it." Amber said.

"Yeah." Jak said.

"Hm." Yuri said. All four of us go with Gaara near the entrance. Gaara summons a clone and the clone walks in. We view it from the window. The men pointed their guns at him and start to shoot. Once they all run out of bullets, we barge in. Naruto brings out Kurama and Gaara brings out Shukaku. We start attacking while finding the girls. Once I see Tiffany being taken away, I immediately start running using my super speed. I run to the man and kill him. I get a hold of Tiffany and leave the building. I run into the woods and feel her pulse. It's beating. That's good, she's still alive. I shake her.

"Tiffany." I whisper. She doesn't bulge. I sigh. I quickly run to the van and walk in. I put her in my room and cover her up. I walk out and see Tommy.

"Bro, watch Tiffany." He nods. I quickly run out and enter back into the building. I travel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter