Trouble Part 2. Taeny

The Bodygaurds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trouble Part 2. Taeny

Taeyeon's POV

*10:00am*

It’s about an hour of driving. I want to sleep so bad, I know I slept earlier than usual yesterday but, I just want to sleep today. I have a weird feeling right now. The Raids aren’t following us, but I feel like they are. We will just have to see. I saw Tiffany and she was looking out the window. How I wish we weren’t assigned to this mission, but as much as I don’t want to do this mission, my father had assigned it to us four, so it meant that, he is willing to trust us more than the other groups. I feel great about that, during my years with grandfather, I never gotten to spend any time with father. But now that I think about it, the reason why our father’s had sent us to the military, was to train together, and spend time with our grandfather’s before they had passed away. I think I have been thinking too long, now to concentrate on the road. I check the time again.

*11:00am*

Wow, were still not at the hotel, I never knew that it takes that long to go there. I feel hungry; I wonder if Tiffany is hungry?

“Hey Tiffany, are you hungry?” I asked.

“……………………….” No reply. Is she sleeping? I look over and, yes she is asleep. I blow out a lot of air out. I guess I’ll go to a drive-thru, or I’ll wake her up and order food with her. I see a pit stop, so, I’ll drive in. I find a parking space and park; I put the car in park and turn the key.

“Hey, wake up.” I said. I push her a bit. She still doesn’t wake up.

“Hey, wake up, I’m hungry and I want to eat.”

“Hello?!”

“WAKE UP.” I started to get louder. There’s still no response from her.

“OMG, WAKE UP ALREADY, I’M HUNGRY AND I WANT TO EAT! DON’T MAKE ME CARRY YOU INSIDE AND EMBARRESS YOU!” I yelled again. I see her moving a bit. But then I hear a snore. Oh god, why is she the person I have to watch!

“Fine, be right back.” I put a knife and pistol on my seat in case there is trouble. And I exit the car not forgetting to lock it and activate the function of my car to PROTECTION II. I head in to the trunk; I open it and grab a pocket knife, a pistol and ammo. I try to talk in the earpiece that Am gave to us four but it isn't working so, I threw it on the ground and it smash into pieces. So I head in wait in line. I look at the line, it is quite looooong. It’s so long that I have to wait outside. After about an hour I reach at the cashier.

“Hi, welcome to Starbucks, how may I take your order?” The cashier said.

“Ummmm, can I have two espressos and two of your biggest sandwiches?”

“Oh yes, that would be $25.96” I pay her, but it seems that she smirked at me. I think something might happen. So once I get the order I walk outside and hide between cars that are near mine. And guess what I see? Yep that’s right! The members from The Raids trying to break the force field. So then I put the force field to PROCTECTION III. It won’t be possible to break in unless; they have a huge laser that produces about 50000 volts of electricity. That won’t be possible since, I see they aren’t prepared. I have to signal to talk to the guys, so guess I'm on my own for now. I quickly call Tiffany to inform her to calm down.

*Calling Tiffany*

RING!!!! RING!!!! RING!!!!

IT’S RINGING, BUT SHE ISN’T ANSWERING!!! HOW CAN SHE SLEEP THAT LONG! I AM SO DEAD NOW.

Tiffany's POV

Uhhhhh, is that my phone?

*RING!!!!* *RING!!!!!*

Where is it?

*RING!!!!!* *RING!!!!!*

I grab it and answer.

“Hellllloooo?”

“Oh, you finally pick up?” Who is this? I only have Jess, Krystal and Trea’s numbers.

“Uhhh, who is this?”

“Oh, it’s me, Taeyeon.” Whaaaaat?

“How did you get my number?”

“Remember we switch numbers but never mind that. I want you to stay calm with I tell you this.”

“Okay? I’ll try.”

“So, there are a bunch of evil men outside and they want to get in my car to kill you a-“I interrupt her.

“EEEEEEEEEEE, HELP ME TAEYEON, IF YOU DON’T GET HERE NOW, I SWEAR I’LL KILL YOU!!”

“Yah! I told you not to yell, what if they hear me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter