Trouble Part 1.

The Bodygaurds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trouble Part 1.

*The Next Day*

Taeyeon's POV

*6:00am*

I woke up thinking, the training was not that bad yesterday, I think everyone must feel tired. I gotten a text from father that he wanted to meet up with us at 9am. So I head to the washroom and wash up. I exit the washroom and see Tiffany in my bed, my back kind of hurts but I’ll be fine, I do a few stretches will fix up my back. I feel much better now. So I was walking to the kitchen when I saw a few cars outside that I didn’t recognize, the cars seem awfully weird. I think I should inform the guys, I quickly go to Yul’s room, I open the door and see Yul sleeping on the couch and Jessica on her bed. So I go to wake her up.

“Hey, dude, wake up, we may have a bit of a problem.”

“Heeeeeey, let mee sleeeeep.” She said.

“Dude, I’m not joking, wake up, quickly we need everyone to go,” I shake her to wake her up.

“Ookaaay.” She gets up and heads to the washroom.

“No, no, no, we need everyone up we need to leave!” I said.

“What happen that your in a rush?” she asked. I’m panicking right now, I don’t know who is surrounding our dorm, but we need to hurry, this girl is so clueless, why did I wake her up first?

“It’s an emergency, just get Amber up.”

“Bu-” I interrupt her,

“Go, now!” I said. As much as I want to yell, I think it would be a bad idea to wake up Jessica or else.

Yuri's POV

I quickly run to Am’s room, I barge in and see that she slept on the couch and Krystal slept on her bed. I quickly run up to her and shake her.

“Am, wake up quick!” I said.

“Huuuuh? Hyuung, whaaaat arrre youuu doiiinng herree?” She said while nauseas.

“Wake and get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter