D-Day

The Bodygaurds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

*5:00 A.M.*

I get up and get ready. I come out from the bathroom and bring down the suit cases. I place it down together with our other stuff. I bring out the suit case with watches inside and go and place it down on the coffee table.

"Morning!" Naruto said.

"Oh morning!" I smile at him.

"Morning Tae." Hinata said.

"Good morning!" I smile at her.

"Everything okay?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah....." I look back at the suit case. He comes and pats my back.

"Don't worry. You guys aren't the only ones fighting." He smiles. I nod.

*DING! DONG!* 

All three of us look at each other weirdly.

"Did you order anything?" I whispered. They shook their heads.

*DING!! DONG!!*

"Are you sure?" I whispered again. They nod their heads. I walk to the door and type on the keyboard. They get the password right. I open the door. I see four men with helmets.

"Taetae!"

"Tae."

"Taeyeon."

"Noona!" I shook my head. WTF?....... Taetae?

"Oppa?" He takes off his helmet.

"Hey ya!" I hug him hard. He rubs my back. I let go and we all enter. All four of them took off their helmets.

"Hey guys!" Naruto said happily. Hinata just hides behind Naruto.

"Naruto!" The other three go to him and chat with him.

"What are doing here anyway?" I asked my brother.

"What else? The misson. Once Jake Hyung told us about it we immidiatly started our research. We have the blueprints of everything." I nod. I pull him to the kitchen.

"Seriously Oppa, why?" I asked.

"What do you even mean 'why'?" He looked at me in confuse.

"Why are even here. We have all the people to help." He chuckles.

"This is my problem too you know." I nod.

"So, I have to help too. It's like saying why are you helping?" He added.

"True." He holds my head.

"We'll fight together." He smiles. I hug him tight. He rubs my back.

"Thank you." I whisper.

"Of course. Remember family comes first for me and as the oldest, I have to protect you and little Hayeon." He breaks the hug. 

"Let's go back outside." I nod. We walk back to everyone.

"How was the reunion?" Jake said. 

"Great." My brother said. 

"Why won't you guys wake up your sisters." I said. They nod and head to their rooms. 

Jake's POV

I go to Amber's room and open the door slowly and quietly. I enter and see that she slept on her chair. I carry her to the bed and shake her.

"Amber." 

"Hmm....." She pushes me away.

"Wake up."

".........few.....more....minutes.......Krystal........" ??????

"Yah! I'm not your girlfriend idiot!" I push her harder! She bolts up. She turns and sees me.

"What are you doing here bro?" She rubbed her eyes.

"I'm here to help fight, Duh." She laughs.

"Oh yeah. I'm so dumb." She hits her head.

"Now get up. I'll meet you downstairs." She nods and go to the bathroom. I head back down stairs and see the boys finished. I think Naruto and Hinata went back to their rooms.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Not bad." Nick said. (He's Yuri's older brother. Age:24)

"Fantastic!" Jupiter said. (He's Jak's older brother. Age:22)

"Better then I thought." Tommy said. (He's Taeyeon's older brother. Age:25) Taeyeon hits him and we all laugh at what he said.

"Jupiter Hyung!!" I see Jak coming down. Jupiter get's up to face her. She hugs him tight.

"Hey buddy." He rubs her back. I see Yuri come down.

"Hey Oppa." She said tiredly. She hugs him tiredly and he rubs her hair.

"How you been?" She nods. He brings her to sit down. Now all of us are waiting for my sister. What's taking her long?

"I'll check up on her." They nod. I run to her room. The bathroom lights were still on. I enter the bathroom and see that she fell asleep while trying to brush her teeth.

"Come on Am. Wake up." I knock her head. She opens her eyes and starts brushing her teeth.

"Saweey." I pat her head. She finishes and we walk out. She sits down and tries to not fall asleep.

"Want me to help you change?" She nods. I laugh. I have helped her change before. She probably doesn't remember. I think the last time I help her was before she left to the army. I grab random clothes that w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter