The Morning.

The Bodygaurds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Morning.

Taeyon's POV

"Hy-y-un-g, h-el-p m-e..."Jak said.

"JAK!"I yelled, I woke up. I feel my forehead, I'm sweating! Dang it, another dream about Jak, hope she is alright. Then I saw someone coming in. 

"Tae Hyung, for the last time go to sleep!" Am said. I looked at the clock, 5am, might as well wake up now.

"Sorry Am, go back to sleep, its still early." I said.

"Hhmmm." she said, I'm guessing thats a yes?

"I'll be going to the hospital so sleep in today, ok?"I said.

"Hmmmmmm."she said and walked out. I chuckle at her seeing her child side. I went to the washroom, brushed my teeth, and took a shower. I went downstairs, made breakfast, eggs and bacon. I made more since we had guest. I guess I need to go buy groceries. Then in the middle of my cooking, I saw Tiffany-shi. 

"Good morning Ms.Hwang." I said.

"Good morning Taeyon-shi, and just call me Tiffany." she said. 

"Sorry Tiffany-shi." I said. I handed her the breakfast, she smiled at me, she is cute. WAIT NOT AGAIN, not to self; keep your distance from her. 

"I'll be upstairs if you need anything, Tiffany-shi." I said. she nodded. I went to my room, heading to my closet, maybe I'll go grocery shopping and then to Jak. YES! I took out a white t-shirt, black skinny jeans and black converse. I headed downstairs. Tiffany looked at me confusely.

"I'm going out, I'll see you later, Ms. Hw- I mean Tiffany-shi." I said then looked away. Tiffany-shi giggled.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"I'm going to the grocery store." I said not telling her about going to Jak.

"Can I come?" she said. I think she knows I'm going to see Jak later, but I dont want her to come. Might as well since she IS my boss.

"Ok, but, change quickly." I said. She then ran to Jak's room excitedly. I laugh her. After about twenty minutes later she comes out with a pink t-shirt and white skinny jeans and white high heels. Wow she looks gorgess, while I was still staring at her she said.

"Hello, are we going?"she said. I snapped out, MAN! WHAT WRONG WITH ME! She giggled at me, I then look away from her and I took the Jak's car key, since mine car is in bad shape, you know what happenned. I went in the car, she sat in the front with me. Then we arrived to the grocery store, I parked the car, and locked it. When we were walking in the side of the road, car came quickly, I then grabbed Tiffany-shi wrist and pulled her close to me. Her face was about an inch away from me but she quickly looked at the ground. I was blushing, HOLY SHE LOOKS Y, even though she wasn't staring at me......... After she quickly came out from the hug.

"Sorry" I said.

"Its ok."she said as she walked in front of me.

Tiffany's POV

OH MY GOD, OMG! She just saved me and hugged me, my head faced the ground, I didn't want her to see me blushing. After I broke the hug, I walking a bit faster than her, I saw her trying to catch up. I giggled. 

"What's so funny?"she said.

"Nothing." I said, she surprised me. Why is my heart beating so fast, am I falling for her, I can't be, can I? Once we entered in the store, we went to every section and Taeyon-shi had took what she had need for the next few weeks. I looked at her when we were at the cashier, she seems to be worried. 

"You kids look like a couple, here you go, have a good day." the old lady said.

"Were not a couple, but thank you." Taeyon-shi said. For some reason I felt dissapointed when she said that. So I simply smiled at her. We went in the car and sat down.

"I'm sending you home first, I need to meet with someone, ok?" she said.

"Why can't I come?"I said.

"Because, I don't want to cause any trouble like yesterday."she said.

"Can I please, please come?" I begged her and showed my cuteness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter