The Meeting

The Bodygaurds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Meeting

Taeyon's POV

When I finished making breakfast I saw Amber walking as if she was a zombie and sat down onto the stool.

"How did it go?" I asked

"Don't even ask about it, you have no idea how hard it was to wake up Yuri Hyung...*sigh*. 

At least Amber Hyung was easy to wake up." she said.

"Here is the breakfast." I gave her the breakfast, it was bacon, eggs and sasauge.

"Can you wake them up next time, I don't know how you can handle us." She said

"Sure why not. Let them the see the furious Kim Taeyeon!" I said excitedly.

"Morning Hyung and Jak" Amber came running and sat on the stool.

"Morning Hyung/Am." Jak and I said at the same time. Then I handed breakfast to Amber.

"Thanks Hyung" Amber said. Then Jak got off of the stool and went to the sink to wash her dish.

After a while Yuri had arrived to the kitchen and had sat beside Amber.

"Morning guys!" she said.

"Morning Yuri/Hyung" Jak, Amber and I said at the same time.

"Now will you tell us?" Amber asked.

"Ok, so father had called us and said that we have a new mission. We need to be at HQ at 8." I said. 

So after they had finished eating we went and changed into our suits. We then met at the living room.

Taeyeon's Suit

Yuri's Suit

Amber's Suit

Jak's Suit

"Yul, you drive Jak while I drive Am." I said.

"Sure, whatever." she said.

Yuri's POV

Well now were going to the garage. We usally drive ourselves but today Taeyon had said that its faster and easier.

"Hey Jak did Tae tell anything else to you about the new mission?" I asked

"Nope." she said.

"So have you and Amber been training, cause you two are such lazy asses just sitting in bed playing with your phones." I said.

"Yes Hyung, when your not home, Amber Hyung and I go out for a jog for an hour, minimum." she said.

"Good because you got to keep that sixpack you have." I said.

"Yes, Hyung." she smiled as she answered.

When we arrived at HQ, we went inside. We were greeted by the staff members.

Jak and I had waited for Tae and Am to arrive before going in to Father's office. After a while they finally arrived.

"What took you so long, I swear we went out at the same time." I asked.

"Well we had a bid of an accident" Tae said.

"Well whatever we will talk later, lets go inside." I said.

Taeyon's POV

As we went in, we saw four girls beside father with another ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter