Taeyeon's Slumber and Jak's Awaken?!

The Bodygaurds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s POV

*5:00 A.M*

I decided to wake up now because I could not sleep anymore. I look over and see that Tiffany was hugging me, she looked beautiful sleeping. What I remember last night was when Yuri pushed me down; I passed out because I was tired that day. Then I feel a sting inside

my head. 

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHhhhh!!!! I break out of the hug and cover my head to try to reduce the pain. 

“Tae?” Tiffany must be up.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!” It hurts soooo much!!!!

“Yuri!!!!!!” Tiffany was calling for her. I hear footsteps and the door opens hard!

*BANG!!*

“WHAT’S THE PROBLEM?!!” She yells. 

“Taetae.” Tiffany said. She runs over to me.

“Tae, how many fingers am I holding.” Yuri asked. 

“Four, five, I DON’T KNOW!” I am still screaming inside of my head. 

“RICHARD! CALL HEECHUL!” Yuri yelled. That yelling is making my head hurt even more!

“Yes, Sir.” She carries me out of the room with Tiffany following. I have been whimpering because it hurts a lot. 

“Almost there Tae.” She whispers. I nod. We enter and Yuri brings me to a room and places me down. She starts to cry knowing what will happen to me. 

“D-don’t cry, smile.” I place my hand on her cheek. She wipes her tears away and smiles at me with her sad eyes. I look over at Tiffany and I see her looking down and not making eye contact with me. I signal Yuri to come down. 

“Bring Tiffany here.” I whispered to Yuri. She nods. She brings over Tiffany and I signal her to leave. She leaves me with Tiffany after.

“Hey.” I whisper to her. Now that my head doesn’t hurt as much now, I can finally talk a bit.

“Hey.” She said. She brought a chair for her to sit and she held hands with me. I smile at her and she was crying and smiling at the same time to me. I let go of her hand and reached up to wipe her tears. Heechul came in and look at us.

“You finally come now?” I laughed at him.

“Sorry, there was traffic.” He said.

“Oh sure….. Nothing happened between you and your wife?” He blushed and looked away.

“Now hurry up and heal me.” He nodded. 

“Ms. Hwang, please leave as we are about to start the check up and surgery.” She nodded and I kissed her. After she left and looked at me for the last time. I signaled her to smile before she closed the door. Heechul put the oxygen mask on me and I was fast asleep. 

Yuri’s POV

When Tiffany got out I stand up to see how she was.

“So how is Tae-“She hugged me and cried on me. I know how she feels; I’m feeling the same way as she is. 

“What happened when I was gone?” I asked.

“N-nothing, I just want to cry because; what if she going to be gone?” She said. I pulled out of the hug and looked at her. 

“Don’t say that, Tae would be upset if you said that.” She hugged me again and I let he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter