Kryber.....

The Bodygaurds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*FEW WEEKS LATER……*

Amber’s POV

Now that I have been released, I finally get to train! I look under my shirt and see, yes! My abs are still there, but not as visible as before. I guess I’ll start working out today. I get off of the couch and I walk to the washroom, clean and wash myself and change. Yeah, I share a room with Krystal. I let her sleep on the bed because; she is still the guest…. So I go downstairs to the kitchen and see Krystal by herself.

“Hey.” I said. She turns around and eyes me. Weird…..

“Hey.” She said.

“Did you eat breakfast?” I asked.

“Yep I cooked some, you go eat. I think there is a bit left for you.”

“Really! Thanks!” I go to the pan and grab some of the breakfast. I go and sit in front of her on a stool. I began to eat, it tastes kind of spicy. I like it! She looks at me weirdly. I chew to finish whatever is in my mouth.

“What happen?” I asked her.

“Isn’t spicy?” Ahh, was she trying to prank me?

“No, it isn’t. Is it supposed to be spicy?”

“No, nevermind.” She looked away. 

“By the way, it tastes great!”

“Woow really, no one took my food to eat accept for you.”

“Hmm, why?”

“Well, Taeyeon unnie cooked for Tiffany unnie, Yuri cooked for Jessica unnie and Jak cooked for Trea.”

“Ohh, would you still cook for me?” I asked. She blushes.

“And why do you want me to?”

“Because I can’t cook…….” I said. Her jaw drops. Yep my friends can cook accept for me.

“It’s not that I ‘can’t’ cook, it’s just that I’m too lazy to cook..” She nods. I finish the rest of the breakfast and wash it.

“So, where are the rest then” I asked again.

“Well, apparently they’re having dates for the rest of the day.” I nod.

“Then what would you like to do?” I asked again. Man, too many questions….

“Hmm, I don’t really care.”

“Then do you mind if we could go working out together? I kind of need to get back in shape so I can be able to save you.” I said. She blushes and I chuckle.

“Hm, okay.”

“Then get changed and I’ll meet you outside.” I was already changed from the beginning. I was wearing my t-shirt and basketball shorts with my Nike Free 5.0. The shoes were in black. I have another one, so I’ll just give that to Krystal as a gift. I wait for 20 minutes until she comes out. Woow, she has really nice curves. NO! AMBER! STOP IT! But her thighs are so fit! Maybe she works out too. STOPIT AMBER!

“Hello?? Earth to Amber..” She waved her hand in front of me. I go back to reality. 

“Oh, sorry. I think I am still a bit sleepy.”

“It’s okay.” She starts to walk.

“Wait!” I yell to her. I walk in the room and grab my other Nike Free 5.0. This one was in pink. I walk out and give it to her.

“What’s this?”

“It is the latest shoe that I have created. Since I design for Nike, I help them do this shoe. I kept a few to give everyone, so I decided to give it to you first.”(Author’s Note: Let’s say she created that shoe…..)

“Really thanks but, do you have any colours? Since you’re going to give it to everyone, I don’t want to get pink since, Tiffany unnie likes pink…..”

“Okay then, follow me then.” We walk back into the room. We go into my walk in closet. Everything is very organized as usual. I go over to my Maric and lift up the left shoe and press a blue button. I place it back down. I pull Krystal closer to me and the shoe wall now rotates to another room, my shoe creation room. I let go of her and walk in. I go to my rack with all the new shoes.

“Choose which ever shoe you would like.” I asked her. She looks around for one.

“Then I’ll take this one.” She took the purple one. I nod.

“Good choice, it matches with your style.” I said. She nods. 

“Okay then, let’s go.” I said. We walk back with her still looking around. We were close to the exit so I pulled her to me again, just in case something would happen to her. The wall scanned my hand and the wall rotated and we were back in my walk-in closet. I lead her out and we walked to the gym. When we arrived I open the lights and we started to warm up. I did a few push ups and sit ups. Then I headed to the treadmill first with her following me and we started running. After an hour I got off to use the 15 pound dumbbells while Krystal used the 5 pound dumbbells. 

Krystal’s POV

We were using the dumbbells and I look over to see her. She has a lot of muscles! Her vein even pops out! Dang that’s HOT! I know I have a crush on her. The way she was dressing we so hot! Since she is obviously sweating, her abs is so visible! I actually couldn’t take my eyes off it. I imagined how it looked like without her shirt! We finished with the dumbbells and she went to do chin-ups. I rested on the bench and watch her do the chin-ups. When she was done she couldn’t find a towel so I was going to give it to her when. She lifted her shirt to wipe her sweat! Her abs is no joke! I wonder how long it took her to train to get that abs. After she finishes she walks over to me. 

“So, are you done for the day?” She asked.

“Yeah, I’m pretty tired.” I said.

“Since it’s the afternoon, are you too tired to go swimming?” 

“No not anymore! Let’s go!” I pull her out and we go to the elevator with me pressing the button to the floor.

“How do you know where the swimming pool is?”

“Yuri unnie brought Jessica, Trea and I to go there once.” She nods. We go in and change. Of course I was wearing a bikini. It was a new one that I found last time when

I was here and this time I wanted to wear this time. I walk out and see that Amber was in a jersey with new basketball shorts. 

“Let’s go!” I said. She nods. We dive in and get used to the water before doing anything.

“How about we race?” Amber asked.

“Sure.”

“3 laps. Winner gets one wish.” I nod. We go to the starting block. 

“Hey Richard, can you do the countdown?” 

“Sure, Sir.”

“3.”

“2.”

“1.”

*BANG*

We dive in and began to swim. I was on the lead first.  I think she let me lead her. I tried my best to have a bug gap, but she kept her own pace. I was getting tired. When we flip to the wall for the last lap, she started to swim fast and got to the end of the pool in 5 minutes. I was still in the middle of the pool. I ended up losing. I got out of the pool and she was eying me again………I have the feeling she likes me too. Maybe….. I was also eyeing her too, with her muscular arm, abs and visible jawline. 

“So now, my wish……” She said. I look at her.

“What do you want from me?”

“Hmmm….. I don’t know yet.” I nod.

“Since its 5, how about I take you out to dinner?” I nod. We head to the change room. I walk out in my pyjamas and Amber leads me to a room.

“Dress in something fancy. I’ll meet you in the living room” I nod.

Amber’s POV

I walk to my room and dress in a suit. I look at myself and see if everything is good. I a suit case with a pair of matching sunglasses with little cameras on them, two pistols, two pocket knife and a UZI. I put a Bluetooth on my ear. I then walked out the living room and see Krystal with a beautiful red dress. Her hair was stylized. 

“You didn’t bring a purse?” She looked at me in confuse. I walk to her and reach out for something on her dress. I was actually putting a mic on her just in case anything happens. 

“Done, you look beautiful.” She blushes.

“You look handsome yourself.” I laugh nervously and rub my nape.

“So, shall we go?” I bring out me arm. She nods and hugs my arm. I bring my suit case and we head to the basement where the cars are located at.

“Choose any car.” I said.

‘Wait, were actually going out?” She looks up at me. I nod.

“Like outside of the penthouse.” I nod again.

“Seriouly?” I nod.

“Are we allowed?” I nod. She lets go of my arm and looks around. After a while she still didn’t choose a car. I look at the time. 

*5:00 P.M.*

Wow. We have been in here for an hour.

“Just saying, the earlier we go, the less trouble we run into.” I said. She nods. 

“What car do you drive?” She asked.

“The Red Lamborghini is my favourite.”

“Then let’s go in that one.” I nod. I grab the key for the car. I opened the car and the car door for her.

“Madam” I said. She giggled. I open the driver’s seat door and ope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter