SURPRISE!!!

The Bodygaurds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV 

*5:00 A.M.*

I woke up early today and left Krystal on the bed because I needed to actually workout unlike yesterday. I brushed my teeth and headed to the gym. When I entered I saw Jak, she was working out too. I join her on the treadmill.

“Good morning.” I said.

“Morning to you too.” She said.

“I want to ask you a question.”

“Hit me.”

“How did you ask Trea out?” She blushed.

“Well, I was showing her around the house until I accidentally heard her confessed that she liked me with Tiffany. I kind of felt the same way. We still hanged out for the next few days and I developed feelings for her so, I took her out to dinner and took her to the cottage and I found out that T- Swizzle was her. Yep the rapper want-a-be became someone else.” My jaw drops.

“I did the same thing. I took her out then to our old cottage and found out that she was SJ.” Her jaw drops too. We stopped talking then and had an intense workout. 

*3 HOURS LATER………*

We both finished our intense workout. I feel like I can’t even move at all. I took a shower and headed back to my room to sleep again.

*1 HOUR LATER…………*

Krystal’s POV

I woke up feeling something hugging me. I see that Amber hugged me. I think she had an intense workout this morning. I let go of the hug and brush my teeth. I come out and see that she was awake, but not fully awake.

“Hey let’s get breakfast.” I said. She stretches and nods at me. We walk out with our hands intertwined together. When we arrive at the dining table we see that everyone has gathered together.

“So, my sister is finally dating……..” Jessica unnie said. Both Amber and I blush. 

“So how did you two get together?” Yuri unnie asked.

“Well how Jak and Trea got together. But I gave her a bracelet.” Amber said andI showed the bracelet to everyone.

“Aww I wished Taetae got me one.” Tiffany unnie said. I scoffed at her. Amber and I joined the table.

“Since everyone is here, do you ladies mind if we have a meeting in here?” Taeyeonunnie said. I nod. Everyone else did too. Taeyeonunnie then walked to an empty space and pressed something with her foot. I wide screen come up and show some papers with coding and pictures.

Taeyeon’s POV

“Ahem.” I adjust me voice.

“So lately The Raids have been stealing weapons from factories from THE CHOI’S MUNITION FACTORY and THE IM MUNITION FACTORY. We all know that they had partnered together to create weapons for the military.”

“So, what weapons did they take?” Yuri asked.

“Well they had taken a few pistols and one of their newest weapons. There Lazar 3.0. Apparently that weapon can destroy any barrier. But lucky for me, I created a new barrier that can’t be break by any lazars. I call it Barrier 5.0.” I bring out the picture of it.

“This barrier has the element that Amber possesses. Yes the ice barrier. Before during the fight she had with the other men, she made an ice barrier.” I show them it.

“The ice was supposed to be broken by the guns they were holding but, it didn’t for some reason and I found out why.” I then bring them a label of the barrier in more detail.

“The barrier had so many layers even though they weren’t thick.”

“Amber had, used her power to make a new element.” I bring a picture of it out.

“It is called the Am-ice-element.” 

“When you used your power you set it to a temperature and then you had controlled the amount of ice to put in that layer.” Amber nodded understanding.

“Just like the bracelet you gave to Krystal, when she wears it, she won’t be able to break it or melt it unless she dies but, the weakness to the ice is Jak’s fire flame.” I bring out the big ball of flame.

“As you can see, this flame is not red or orange but blue and purple. This flame temperature is about 100,000 Celsius. It was able to break the barrier by finding its weak points.” I show them the open of the barrier that Jak made.

“The weak points were the little snowflakes that we not formed into ice yet.” I show them the snowflakes.

“If Amber had concentrated and made everything become literally ice. Then Jak wouldn’t have been able to open the barrier.”

“But isn’t it just ice?” Jak asked.

“It is ice but not any ice.” I show them the picture of the ice barrier again.

“This ice is in a way different colour.” They observe and see that it was in red and orange. 

“When it is in this colour, it means that the ice is invisible but has the weakness.” They all nod.

“But, if the ice was in black than, no one would be able to break the ice apart accept the one that gave Amber the power, herself and Jak.” 

“So I wanted to ask, how the hell were you two able to have such much power?” I asked.

“I actually don’t know. I just felt that Jak needed help so I made the barrier.” Amber said.

“And you know about my anger…..” Jak said. I nod. But how did were they able to do that?

“Richard, get a scan of their pressure points and their stomach.”

“Why our stomach?”Jak asked.

“Well, your powers start to spread from your stomach to your body parts.” They nod. 

“Sir, I have the scan, I will display it.”

“Okay.” Richard brings out the picture and I see that their stomachs had turned into each turned into way different colours. 

“Come here Jak.” She walks over to me I bring my hand to her stomach. I open my eyes and see a creature.

*ENTERING JAK’S STOMACH*

I see the creature it’s behind the cage.

“Hello?” I said.

“HEEEEELLLLOOOOO” I see two eyes in the darkness.

“And who may you be?” I said.

“I am the great FIRE KING” He walks out so u can see it in a better lighting. 

“It is an honour to meet you.” I bow 90 degrees to him.

“No, no, no, you don’t have to bow.” He laughs. I look back up.

“Well it’s to respect you Fire King.”

“So, you have been living in my friend’s grandfather’s stomach for a long time?”

“Yes, the very wise Yun-ei” I nod.

“It was quite sad about his death.” I nod again. 

“So now you are with one of my great friends.” He nods.

“Jak Mars Quyen.” I nod.

“She is a very stubborn child and she exactly the opposite me.” We laugh.

“I hope you Fire King and Jak will get along with eachother.” I bow to him and he bows back.

*EXIT OF JAK’S STOMACH*

I open my eyes again and tap Jak’s stomach.

“Get along with your new friend.” I said. She laughs.

“Now Amber, come here.” She walks over and I place my hand on her stomach.

*ENTERING AMBER’S STOMACH*

I enter and see no cages. I wonder why?

“Hello?”

“……………”

“Anyone there?”

“Argh………”

“Helloo?”

“Who dares bother my sleep….” Said by a deep voice.

“I am Kim Taeyeon.”

“A Kim?” The creature finally appears. It is The Ice King. I bow to him.

“Hmmmm.”

"It is the pleasure of meeting you, your majesty.” I keep my head down.

“Well it is an honour to meet another Kim.” He laughs and I look up. He seems friendly even though he is The Ice King.

“So what are you doing here, Kim?”

“Well my friend Am-“

“Ah, the Liu.”

“Yes, your majesty. She has finally been able to use her powers in a more powerful way. And I was wondering if you can train her to be able to sustain her energy into one.”

“Hmmm……”

“Please your majesty. It is the only way that we will be able to defeat The Raids.” I go on my knees begging him.

“I guess I can help.” 

“Thank you! Thank you!” I get up and keep bowing to him.

“You can stop now.” I stop and look at him.

“Thank you very much your majesty.” He laughs.

“You’re just like your grandfather……” I laugh nervously at him.

“Thank you again.” 

*EXIT FROM AMBER’S STOMACH*

I look up at Amber and smile at her.

“Okay now that everything is set. We’ll start training tomorrow. For now, enjoy the whole day as, you’re going to need it.” We all finish the rest of the breakfast.

“Okay, I’ll do the dishes and you guys enjoy your day together.” I bring all the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. I then wash my hands and head to the living room where Tiffany.

“I’ll be right back. I need to talk to Amber.” I walk out.

“AMBER WHERE ARE YOU!” I yell out.

“I’M IN MY ROOM!” She yells back.

“I’M COMING UP. I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!” I run upstairs not wasting time and go in her room.

“Where’s Krystal?”

“What?! I thought you wanted to talk to me.” She y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter