Tiffany's Departure.

The Bodygaurds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

*6:00 A.M.*

I been woken up by the clear sky. Ahh, today's weather seems very nice. I get up brush my teeth clean myself and grab comfortable clothes on. 
 
(Taeyeon's attire.)

I head to the kitchen. Once I reached the kitchen I rolled my sleves and washed my hands.

*SKIP WHEN SHE FINISHES MAKING THE BREAKFAST............*

Ahh. I finally finished making breakfast. I placed everything down and went to the room. I took the cover away from Tiffany.

"Babe, wake up." She tried to grab back the blanket but I put it on the couch already. 

"Come on, I made breakfast." 

".......em...later..."

"If you won't wake up, I'll make tickle you." She bolts up.

"You would never." She glared at me.

"I would." I walked out. I know Tiffany was chasing me. I reached to the kitchen before Tiffany and I see Kiba eating the breakfast.

"KIBA!!" A dark aura was around me. He was frighten but didn't move. 

"Hey w-" I turn around and see Tiffany. I immediatly carry Tiifany and run to the room. 

"Yah Tae!" She was holding on me tight.

"Kiba was there, I don't want to show him, you!" I said while running to the room. 

(Tiffany's attire.)

We reach the room and I put Tiffany down. She stands up, I button up her sweater. 

"Okay, let's go out." We start walking but I stop.

"What now Taetae?"

"Are you wearing a bra?" I whisper in case Kiba hears me.

"Of course I am!" She hits me. I laugh. We walk out to the kitchen and Kiba is still there. 

"KIBA......" A darker aura is surrounding me. Tiffany doesn't notice but he does. He stops eating. I go to him and grab his collar.

"WHY THE F*** ARE YOU HERE?! HUH?!!!" 

"W-well, I-I was hungry and I could smell pancakes from the top floor." I walk to the elevator while holding his collar. When elevator arrives, I throw him in.

"GO BACK TO YOUR FLOOR!! YOU CAN ASK FRANK TO MAKE YOU BREAKFAST!!" The elevator door shuts he tries to knock it down but the metal used to built this is unbreakable. I walk back.

"Frank do not let Lee or Kiba intrude any floors!" I said in fustration. 

"Yes Sir." I sigh and start to make breakfast again. 

*SKIP UNTIL SHE FINISHES MAKING BREAKFAST............*

Now I finished making breakfast.

"Tiffany come and get the breakfast. I'm cleaning the pan."

"Okay." She walk over. 

"Ahh!" I quickly turn around and see Tiffany was about to fall. I go and catch her. 

"Are you okay?" I said. She looked up and nod. Both of us get up. i take the plate and place it on the counter.

"Eat first." I continue to clean the pans and pots. I finish after awhile and sit down to eat the breakfast. 

"This taste good Taetae."

"Hmm, it's okay." I continue eating boringly. 

"Taetae?" She asked.

"Yes Fany?" I asked.

"Are we going anywhere?"

"Where would you like to go?"

"Hm..................." She was thinking. I finished my breakfsat and she did as well. I grabbed our plates and placed them in the dishwasher. 

"Decide quickly."

"I don't know Taetae. Where do you want to go?"

"I don't care." 

"Hmm.........................." I walk back and sit beside her. 

"I know where we could go!" I said. 

"Where?" She asked.

"Secret. Just follow where I'm going." We head in to the elevator and guess who we see? KIBA! Seriously this guy is getting on my nerves. We entered but I blocked Tiffany from him.

"Hey Tae and you are?" 

"A person you don't need to know." I glared at him.

"Taetae......" Tiffany whispered.

"I'm not going to let him know you. He plays with girls." I whisper to her. 

"Pssh. I don't!" He said.

"When was the last time you flirted with a girl?" I asked him.

"Before we left." He mumbled.

"Did you get hit from trying to kiss the girl?" He nods. I look at Tiffany.

"See, I told you, he tries to flirt with every girl he sees. Let me guess you flirted with a flight attendant?" He nods again. I sigh. We reach the second floor Naruto and Hinata were.

"Naruto!" I yelled. He runs out to me.

"What's up? Oh hey Tiffany." He smiled at her. She smiles back.

"Where's Hinata?"

"Oh hold on, I'll get her." He walks away.

"Honey, where are you? Tae is looking for you!!" He yelled. I bring Tiffany to the living room. We both sit down. A few moments later Naruto comes with Hinata.

"I-Is there anything you need Tae Senpai?"

"Yes there is, and drop the Senpai." She shook her head. I sigh again. I get up and whisper to her.

"Could you stay with Tiffany for awhile? I'll be back tonight, I need to buy her a Christmas gift." She nods.

"Oh and help me get her a dress. I heard you had very great designs."I back away after. 

"Sure, Senpai." 

"Thanks. But seriously, don't call me Senpai, were only a few years apart." She nods. 

"Okay." I walk back to Tiffany. 

"Naruto and I have to head off to buy some equipment, is it okay if you stay with Hinata? I promise we'll have dinner together and then I'll send you off." She was hesitant but noded. 

"Great! Okay, Naruto let's go!!" I said. We both headed to the elevator. 

Tiffany's POV

"So, what's your relationship with Taeyeon?" I asked. She giggles. She sits down too.

"Well, I met her through Naruto when we were dating. She was on a mission in Japan but I heard she failed that mission." Hinata said sadly. 

"Why?"

"Well, they couldn't get The Raids. They were so close but, they found out that the leader of The Raids fled to somewhere else and now that they have there location, there is no way that they can escape now. 100%" 

"Oh. I have a question."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Are you and Naruto dating?"

"No." I looked at her in confuse.

"Were married." She added. I nod slowly. 

"Do you have children?" I asked.

"Yeah, a daughter and a son. Let's not talk about me but let's talk about you. Since I know that you and Tae are dating I don't have to ask about that but, do you like fashion?" I nod. 

"Yes, I do."

"Really? I want to show you some of my designs that I came up with." 

"Sure!" I said excitedly. We walk to her room. We enter and go to another room. The room was filled with shirts, pants, crop tops and etc.  

"Welcome to my designing room." She said.

"It looks amazing!!" 

"Thanks, Tae helped me set up the room before we came." 

"But, it looks fantastic!!" I was walking around looking at the outfits.

"Do you want to try some on?" I nod. She hands me some outfits and I change into them.

 (First outfit.)

I walk out.

"Woow, that looks amazing on you!" She said.

"Thanks." I said. She gave me another outfit.
 
(Second Outfit.)

I walk out again.

"That really looks amazing!" She said excitedly. 

"I know Taetae wouldn't like it because it's quite revealing even though I like it." Hinata giggles.

"She finally is serious about a girl.." I looked at her in confuse.

"Hehe, don't ask me, ask her if you want to know, I may spill information that maybe in correct." I nod. She hands me the next one. 

(Third Outfit.)

"Hmm, this is great!"

"Yeah, I really like this one!"

*A LOT OF HOURS LATER..........*

She kept on giving me more outfits to wear. Honestly, it is really fun but, I'm tired. I change back to my pygamas and sit down and rest. 

"How long have I been doing this?" I asked myself.

"Almost 12 hrs." Hinata said.

"Really?!" 

"Yeah, I now ran out of outfits for you to try."

"That's great, I'm too tired to do anything now." I said. I look and see that Hinata had a call.

"Hey........Yes Sen-..............Sorry!!........I know, sorry........It's time, are you ready?........Okay.........Make sure he comes home!........Okay, bye." She looked at me. 

"Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter