Misson Complete, I Guess?

The Bodygaurds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s POV

I wake up and see that I’m in a room. I look around me and see that Fany was only with me. What happened when I was asleep? How did I get here? I go to the door and try to open it but, it’s locked. I sigh. I shake Fany. 

“Fany~ah, wake up.” She slowly opens her eyes. Her eyes began to wide. 

“Taetae?!” She asked. I nod. She quickly hugs me. 

“I-I was t-taken when I was on the j-et.” She sobbed.

“I know. I saved you I think yesterday.” She slowly stopped.

“Are you hurt anywhere?” She asked.

“A bit of cuts here and there, it’s no problem.” She eyed me lovingly. 

“The old man who I looked at, he didn’t look like a bad guy. H-he, was trying to help me. H-he kept on whispering to me that I would be safe. I-I think he knew that you guys were coming.” I sigh.

“He was correct but,” I frown.

“he passed away once we got him in the van.” She hugs me tighter. I rub her back.

“Let’s find some clothes to change into.” She nods. We get out of bed and we try to find clothes. I find a suit in a closet near the bathroom. I bring it out while Fany brings out a dress. 

“I’ll change in the closet, you can go to the washroom.” She nods. I go in the closet and change. Once I finish open the closet and face the mirror. I didn’t adjust my tie yet because it is too tight sometimes. I go the mini fridge and see a two breakfast boxes and microwave it. 

*BEEP, BEEP*

I open the microwave and bring out the breakfast and set it up on a table the room provided. The bathroom door opens with Tiffany wearing the white dress. She also had some make-up on. I was taken a back because of her beauty and figure. I whistled at her. She giggles. She sits down and starts eating. I eat too but, I just can’t stop staring at her. She looks up.

“Yah, eat your breakfast before it’s cold.” She said. I nod. I eat up. 

“I also found this in the bathroom.” She hands me a phone, watch and a key. I take it and put it in my pocket. I finish first and throw out the box. I then open the curtains. The windows were painted black. 

“Seriously?” Tiffany finishes up and wipes . I gesture her to come. She walks over.

“Do not, pass me and stay behind.” She nods. I go to the door and take out the key but, she stops me.

“What?” I asked. She turns me around and fixes my tie and sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter