Almost Set.

The Bodygaurds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jake’s POV

*3:00 A.M.*

I wake up and look to the right and see a box. I grab it and open it. It was the same necklace that I gave Amber. I see a note it open it. 

Best of luck to you bro! I hope we can see each other in the future!

Amber or Kiddo

I open the heart and it was a photo of her. I think she was playing basketball. Father told me she was an amazing player, even though she wasn’t drafted. I put on the necklace and got up to get ready to leave. I brush my teeth and take a shower. I exit the room and go to Amber’s room. I enter and see that she is still sleeping. I approach to her. I kiss her forehead.

“Goodbye kiddo. Thanks for the necklace.” I said. She scratches her nose. I slowly walk out. I look at her for the last time before I close the door. I now walk to Dad’s room. I enter the room and see everything was clean. He must have already left. I sigh and exit the room. I see that he was in front of me when I exited.

“Leaving already?” He asked.

“Yeah, by the time I get there, it will be the afternoon.” He nods. 

“Well, I guess this is goodbye again.” He sighs. I hug him.

“I’ll miss dad.”

“I'll miss you too little buddy.”

“It’s been too long since I was called that.” I started to cry.

“I know.” I cry hard.

“I-I d-didn’t w-want to sho-w this side of m-me to Amber but, I can’t help it when I’m with you dad.” 

“I understand. I always act the same when I’m with you but not in front of your mother.” I hear sobbing. I look up. D-dad’s CRYING!! I wipe his tears.

“I always have a weak side for you kids but, I just can’t handle it now.” He added. I hug him tight. I break the hug.

“I have to go; the guys are going to wait for me when I arrive.” He nods. Father kisses my forehead. 

“Good luck, little buddy.” I leave Father and walk to the elevator. I wait for the elevator to arrive at balcony. Once it arrives I go and walk to my jet. I enter and start the engine. I put the jet in auto-pilot. I look at the window at see the penthouse. I sigh. I hope that my sister, her friends, the other ladies and the fathers are safe. 

Amber’s POV

*8:00 A.M.*

I wake up, brush my teeth and take a quick shower. I walk out and smell food. I guess Tae Hyung woke up. I go to Krystal’s room and see that she was still asleep. I shake her.

“Hey, wake up.” She pushes me. …

“Come on, you can still sleep when were at the jet.” I pull her up. She hugs my neck. 

“Morning Amber.” She said.

“Morning to you to, Krystal. Now let’s go.” She gets up.

“I’ll meet you downstairs.” I said. She nods. I walk out and go to the kitchen. 

“Good morning everyone.”

“Morning, Amber.” Everyone said. Tae Hyung passed me the pancakes and I sat down beside Jak. 

“Morning dude.” I said.

“Morning.” I start eating. Krystal comes in after a while. She sits beside Jessica. We all continue eating in silence. I finish after Jak. Yuri hyung pulled the both of us to the living room.

“We’ll all leave at 11:30, so let the girls spend time together while, all four of us will upgrade or update our weapons, ammo, and protective vests.” Tae Hyung said. We all nod. We go out and see the girls wanting to wash the plates.

“You don’t have to wash it. The penthouse is going to explode anyways.” Yuri Hyung said. The girls gasp.

“Don’t worry, we’ll leave at 11:30 so, pack your stuff, bring it out and enjoy the rest of the few hours before we all leave.” Tae Hyung said. I leave the kitchen and head to my room.

Taeyeon’s POV

I go to my room and pack my stuff. I bring my suitcase out and quickly go back in my room. I go to my walk in closet. I know someone is following me.

“Come on, show yourself.” I said. 

“Oh, Taetae you’re always so good at knowing when someone is near.” Tiffany said. I turn around.

“Shouldn’t you spend time with your sister?” I asked.

“I should but, she occupied with Jak.” I chuckle.

“Then what about Jessica?”

“She’s with Krystal and I don’t want to bother their time together.” I nod. I go to try to find a blue button.

“What are you looking for Taetae?”

“A blue button, can you help me find it?” She nods. I go through the empty walk in closet and still can’t find the button.

“AAAAAHh!” Tiffany fell. I go and get her up.

“You okay?”

“Yeah, why is there a big rock in this room?”

“The rock!!” I yelled. I pulled up the rock up and push it away. I then see a little door. I open it and jump down. 

“Tiffany jump down, I’ll catch you!” I yelled. She jumps down and I catch her with my arms on her waist and her arms on my neck. I put her down. 

“Welcome to my munition room.” I said.

“Woow, it’s a mess!!” Tiffany yelled! I looked around. It isn’t that messy……

“What do you mean?”

“Well the snacks you eaten haven’t been thrown out!! You leave the extras on the floor!! I think I can’t even walk!!” She yelled at me. I laugh in nervousness. She sighs.

“I have to work so, chill.” I said.

“Fine but, I’ll help clean a bit.” I go over to my table and start drawing out ideas on my paper. 

*Scribble* *Scribble* *Scribble* 

“No.” I throw it in the can and it goes in!

*Scribble**Scribble**Scribble*

“No.”

*Scribble**Scribble**Scribble*

“No.”

*Scribble**Scribble**Scribble*

“No.”

*Scribble**Scribble**Scribble*

“No.”

*HALF AN HOUR LATER……..*

*Scribble**Scribble**Scribble*

“No.”

*Scribble**Scribble**Scribble*

“No.”

“Yah!”

*Scribble**Scribble**Scribble*

“No.”

“Yah Taetae.”

*Scribble**Scribble**Scribble*

“No.”

“YAH!!”

*Scribble**Scribble**Scribble*

“YES!!” I grab the paper up and pin it up on the wall. I look over at Tiffany. Oh …………

“Taetae.” She pushes the paper out of her way. She walks to me. I end up sitting on my stool. She comes closer until she reached to me. 

“LOOK HOW MUCH PAPERS YOU WAISTED!!” She points at the big pile of paper balls.

“Sorry, I’m always in the zone when planning out weapons.” I said and laughed nervously. She sighs. 

“Let’s go. It’s almost time.” I take the paper out with me. I carry her back up to my walk in closet and I jump up and get myself up. We walk to our room and bring our luggage’s to my jet. 

“Okay, all set.” I said. All eight of us gathered together in the middle of the balcony. The four girls hug their sister and the four of us bro hug each other. 

“Remember guys. We’ll always be together.” I said. The three nodded. 

“Okay hands in.” Yuri said. 

“On three.” I said.

“1.

2.

3.

KIMKWONLIUMARS ALWAYS TOGETHER!!” We laugh at each other. 

“Okay head out!” I said. I go to Tiffany and bring her to the jet. I sigh.

“What happened Taetae?”

“I just hope everyone is safe.” I said. She pats my shoulder. 

“It’s okay Taetae. Everyone has each other.” 

“Yeah like how I have you.” I kiss her crown. She giggles. I start the engine and we were off. 

*HALF AN HOUR LATER……* 

Ahh, we finally arrived. I landed the jet and we both entered the house. I put the luggages in our room. I sit on the couch after.

“Ahh, more rest.” I look around the house. Hm, it may be a two floor house but, it looks okay. Tiffany comes over and sits beside me. 

“Wanna go for a walk on the beach?” I asked. Yes, our house was near a beach. 

“Hm, are you sure? What’s the catch?” I sigh. Yes there is a catch.

“We both have to wear sunglasses that will disguise us. I will most likely be a guy and you will be a girl of course.” 

“Hm, okay.” I nod. We go to our room. I change into comfortable clothes. I walk out and see Tiffany looking at me weirdly.

“Seriously, you’re wearing that?” She asked. I looked at myself; white t-shirt, black jeans and black converse.

“What’s the matter, we are going to be in disguise anyway.” I said. She shook her head.

“No, come here.” I walk to her. She grabs a white polo shirt and black shorts.

“It’s going to be hot so, no point in wearing jeans.” I nod. I go in the washroom and change and come out.

“There, you look more handsome.” 

“Yeah, yeah.” I walk to my desk and put my hand on the table. It scans my hand and a wide rectangle box comes up. I grab the two sunglasses case and hand one to Tiffany.

“Just saying, if there is an emergency, scan your hand. There are weapons available. Or you can yell for Frank.” She nods. I put the sunglasses on and I turn into a guy. I was wearing a Hawaii type of shirt that was ed until my chest area. The truth is, I can take off the shirt and it would show the body but, if my sunglasses come off, then that’s bad. So I was saying I was wearing swimming shorts. I look and see that Tiffany was surprise at my appearance.

“Come on, wear it on.” I said with my deep voice.

“It has the voice too?” She asked. I nod.

“Your voice won’t change though.” I said. She puts the glasses on and woow! She looks amazing!! She was wearing a regular t-shirt, shorts-shorts up to her mid-thigh and converse. But most of all under the shirt was a bikini, a pink bikini. I sigh. The guys will be staring at her for sure. 

“Let’s go Taetae.” I nod. We head out. I held her head. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. 

“Make sure to NOT take off the sunglasses.” I said. She nods in return. 

“Hey Taetae?”

“Yeah?”

“Is it actually possible for you to take off your shirt and would show a guys body?” I sigh. 

“Yes Tiffany.” She giggles.

“What’s so funny?”

“Nothing.” She looked away.

“You want to see my body?” I . She blushed and hits my arm. I laugh.

“I could take off the shir-“ I was ing.

“No!” She stops my hands.

“Don’t I don’t want any girls staring at your abs.”

“How do you know I have abs?” I asked. She blushes even deeper.

“I saw your abs when we worked out together.” She mumbled.

“Hmm, okay.” We continued walking in silence until we reached to the beach.

“Woow, this beach is amazing!!” She said. Hm, it looks okay. At least it looked clean than other beaches. She pulls me to walk around. 

*1 HOUR LATER……*

Argh, I’m so tired of this beach. The whole time I heard whistles from guys. Do you know how annoying it is?! Ugh! We eventually sat down on the carpet I brought, luckily. She leaned on my shoulders.

Tiffany’s POV

Maybe we shouldn’t have gone to the beach. The girls have been staring at Taetae’s chest. I know he has abs but, seriously, they should keep their eyes to themselves and not stare at my Taetae!

“Fany?”Taetae asked.

“Yes, Taetae?”

“How about we get some lunch and then head back?” I nod. He gets up and pulls me up. I put my arms around his shoulders and he puts his arms around my waist. He kisses my lips. 

“What’s that for?” I asked.

“It’s for the guys that were staring at you and that they should know that you are mine.” I giggle. I kissed her neck.

“And that is for all the girls staring at your chest too.” I buttoned up his shirt too but, not all, she might not be able to breathe. She let’s go and rolls up the carpet and puts it inside her bag. 

“How can a carpet fit inside there?” We started walking.

“Well, it’s a small bag but, it has a lot of room. I could even put you inside.” She said. I gasped.

“Really?” She nods.

“Want to try?” I shook my head. She chuckles. We finally reach a beach house. 

“How many?” The waiter asked. 

“Two.” Taetae said. The waiter nods and brings us to our table. 

“A waiter will be with you in a moment.” I nod. I look at the menu. Hm……… should I get steak? Pork? Or maybe a combo………

“How may I help madam and sir?”

“NICOLE?!”Taetae said. I look at Taetae.

“Hm? Do I know you?” The woman called Nicole asked.

“Yeah, it’s me Taeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter