Amber's Dream

The Bodygaurds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

I wake up and see that everything is white. But I see that I am in grey, my shirt, pants and shoes. I get up and see familiar white house and I enter.

“Hello? Is there anyone here?” I see someone come down from the stairs. This person’s eyes widen. This person seems like a woman in her 40’s. She walks closer to me and I move back until I hit the wall. She brings her hand up and reaches  for my face. 

“You can’t really be her, can you?” I look at her with my confuse face.

“Oh my goodness, it is really you.” She backs away to make me comfortable.

“Uhhh, who are you?” I scratch my nape because of nervousness. 

“Huh? You don’t recognize me?” 

“No, sorry.”

“Then I’ll bring someone down that you remember.” She smiles.

“JACKIE COME DOWN, WE HAVE A GUEST!!” She yelled…… Jackie? JACKIE!!

“OKAY!!” She walks down stairs. She looks up and sees me. Her eyes widen and so do I.

“JACKIE!’ “LLAMA!!” We both hug each other and I cry on her. She breaks the hug and wipes my tears.

“Why are you here anyway?” Jackie asked.

“I got stabbed during a mission. Hehe.” I laugh a bit.

“Yah! This isn’t a laughing matter!” I stop and she looks serious at me.

“I knew you shouldn’t have joined the army! I told grandfather but he didn’t listen!” She shouts in frustration. I hold her shoulders.

“Hey, it’s okay. It was for my own protection. I had to do it.” I smile at her and she smiles back.

“Oh yeah, where is grandfather anyway?” I asked.

“He inside his bedroom. How about we visit him?” Jackie said. I nod and she leads me to his bedroom with the mysterious woman behind me. We enter the bedroom and he is watching television.

“Hey grandpa, we have a visitor.” Jackie said. He gets up and turns around. I see him and he still looks the same. I was about to salute him when

“Don’t its fine.” He puts my hand down to my side. He hugs me and I hug him tight. I smile as I smell his scent. I break the hug and smile at him and he smiles back. 

“Can I ask you something?” He nods

“Who is the mysterious lady at the back.” I whisper. Jackie hears it and punches my head.

“Yah!!How can you not recognize your own mother?!” She yells at me.Mother? I turn and look closely at her. Her eyes, they show it. My eyes now widen and began to get teary. She opens her arms and I run to her and cry on her shirt.

“Mommy!!!” I said while crying really hard. She rubs my back.

“You finally recognize me.” She chuckles. I let go of the hug and she wipes my tears. 

“I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you.” I said

“It’s okay; I was not really at home for the past eleven years, so I understand.”

“You see if you didn’t bring Amber to the army than she wouldn’t have forgotten mom!” Jackie said to grandfather.

“Hehe, sorry, maybe the army was too intense for a twelve year old….”

“TWELVE! Sorry hun.” Mother pushes me a bit and walks angrily at grandfather. Grandfather walks back away from mommy.

“YOU PUT MY DAUGHTER IN THE ARMY WHEN I PASS AWAY! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THAT!!!!” She yelled at Grandfather.

“ ‘Don’t let my little girl do anything dangerous after I pass away.’ ” He said sadly. She hits grandfather in the head

“Hey, hey, I didn’t come here for myself to see you fighting.” I said.

“Then how about I get we go downstairs and chat?” He said and I nod. We all head down to the living room and I was hugging mommy the whole time. When we arrive I sit beside mommy still hugging her. She smiles and I have a feeling that she knows that I miss her. 

“So how did you get into this mess?” Grandfather asked.

“I got stabbed in the heart and now I am currently in a coma.” I said.

“Who stabbed you” Jackie said.

“One of the men who were working for The Raids.” Grandfather’s face darkened.

“So, they are arising again! First my family and now who?!”

“Jung and Hwang….”

“Aaaahh, now they are aiming for the rich families. They must be losing money for unsuccessful missions….” I nod.

“So how are the girls?” Jackie asked.

“Well what I remember is both Jak and I were sent to the emergency room and I think Yuri hyung and Tae hyung are doing fine.”

“Hyung?” Mommy asked. 

“Yeah about that, I kind of feel weird saying ‘unnie’ to them, and in the army I called the guys hyungs too…..” Mommy just shrugs her shoulders. 

“So, any more questions?”

“Ah! How’s Daddy?!” Jackie yelled.

“Aren’t you a bit too old to call him that?” I questioned her.

“Then aren’t you too old to call Mother Mommy?” 

“Touché…… But your older than me!” I laughed at her.

“So, how is he?” She said seriously. 

“I didn’t really get to stay in contact with him because of the mission.”

“MISSION AND WHAT?!” Mommy yelled.

“Yeah, father told assigned us to look after the Jung’s and Hwang’s since we were the most trustworthy ones.”

“IF I WERE ALIVE I WOULDN’T EVEN LET YOU GO TO THE ARMY OR BECOME A SPY!” Mommy yelled again.

“But, its actually fun……” Jackie chuckled.

“Typical llama….” Mommy sighs.

“I cannot believe these men…” I continue to drink the hot water and look at everyone. 

“How the heck were you guys kidnapped?” Mommy asked.

“What happen when mother and I were gone?”

“We were almost killed once but they still killed grandpa too. Grandpa had told my friends and I to hide with father while they saved our lives.” I said.

“I got the killed part, but what about being killed?” Mommy said. 

“Well, since Amber had finally gone another badge in scouts, I decided for us to celebrate by, going out for dinner, since I wasn’t busy.”

*FLASHBACK*

“Congratulation Amber!”

“Thanks grandpa!” We were walking to a Korean BBQ restaurant owned my grandpa’s friend. We walked in and ate happily. I had gotten to meet a lot grandpa’s friend! It was so much fun! When we came out we were ambushed, they put some rag on my so I passed out, but before I woke up, I saw grandpa fighting all the men and yelling at me. 

*FEW MOMMENTS LATER……*

Uh, why are my arms not moving, I can’t move! I wake up and see grandpa in front of me, asleep with bruises.

“Hhhmmmm!” I can’t speak.

“Well, well, well, look who is awake.” My eyes began to get teary.

“Hey there little boy.” They don’t know I’m a girl………… I rather get hurt than to get . The guy kicks Grandpa to wake him up. He eventually wakes up and sees me. His eyes widen. I use telepathy with him and we ignored what the guy had said to Grandpa.

*Telepath ON*

“Grandpa!!”

“AMBER! Are you okay?!”

“Yeah but, they don’t know I’m a girl so, keep your cool.”

“Okay, but are you hurt anywhere?”

“No, are you?”

“A bit, but don’t worry.” He eyed me. 

*Telepathy OFF* 

“So you’re finally awake Jake.” The guy pulls down a bandana that was covering grandpa.

“So it was you all along, Jeffery.”

“Yes, it was. Now that I have asked my men to kill your daughter now I will take revenge on you and every one of your friends.”

“Then at least free the boy, you won’t need him.”

“Oh, I will need him. After my men killed your daughter and granddaughter, all I need to aim at now is your other friends, with this little boy.” He laughs evilly. 

“Okay, Richard, I will leave you with these guys and I’ll need you to drive them to the meet up.” The ‘Richard’ guy nods. They all leave and he checks if the coast is clear. When they are officially away, he unties grandpa and I. Grandpa was about to beat him up when:

“Don’t hit me; I’m on your side.” He said.

“What’s your proof?” Grandpa asked. I run and hid behind grandpa. 

“Sir Kwon told me to come in as a member as The Raids so I can save both of you.”

“So you’re working at the agency?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Okay let get out of he-“

*BOOM!* 

The building was breaking apart. The ground shakes and my grip on grandpa had loosened and I had moved to the other side of the room.

“GRANDPA!” I couldn’t go to the other side because the ground was shaking a lot.

“AMBER SAVE YOURSELF!!” Grandpa shouted. I cried and tried to find an exit and saw a vent. Before I exit I saw grandpa looking back at me. 

“Be safe grandpa.” The last thing I talk to him in telepathy and he nodded. I slide down from the vent until I landed on a garbage shoot. I got up and tried to search for someone in case somene from the evil people would search for me. I put my hand in pocket looking for change and I had a dollar. I look around but I didn’t find any telephone stands, but I see a man. He looks familiar……… I try to look at his face and it was Appa Kwon!

“A-appa K-kwon!” I run to him crying and he carried me.

“Aigoo what happened Amber?”

“G-grandpa and I got kidnapped.” I was crying on shoulder. 

“What! Where?!” I pointed at the building. Appa Kwon immediately called the S.W.A.T. t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter