BIG TROUBLE!!!!

The Bodygaurds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

When we hear the scream the girls run, but I stop them.

“Yah! Tae, what wrong with you we have to save them.” Yuri said.

“I know but, they all think that we are going to knock down the door and save the girls. I have a plan.” I tell them the plan and they smirk.

“Okay Jak, you stay with me, were going out through the window. Yul on my signal knock the door down and attack with Am, got it?”

“Yes, General!” They said. I gave them a ear piece or a Bluetooth to wear. So when I talk they can hear me. Then we grab our weapons.

“Okay, head out.” 

We then split up, Jak and I went through the window. We saw the guys. There were about 5-7 and then there leader, Nichkhun. Damn I hate him so much. 

“Jak, let me go first and when I give you the signal you come in.” She nodded. 

I jump in and break the window.

“Well hello men, how may I help you today?” 

“Kim! Get out before I break your face!” Nichkhun said. He went over to the girls and point his gun towards them. The girls were very scared. They just look at me.

“Tae, help!” Tiffany said. I nodded.

“Ha! Help you! She too weak, I heard my men she gotten hurt!” Nichkhun laughed. 

“I may gotten hurt but I’m healed so, good luck trying to fight.” I smirk.

“Men, attack!” He said. The men had ran to me. Before I could attack, someone in lighting speed that had fire trailing behind attacked all the men. 
“No way, it can't be her.” I mumbled. Maybe it was her, she finally gotten the power. Her eyes turn red. Cool! I felt happy and surprised at the same time. Now, I look at Nichkhun, he was panicking. I ran to him and in no time I knocked him out. I went to the girls and untied them. 

“Go to the corner.” I ordered, and they obeyed. I then went to Nichkhun and tied him up. 

“Yul, Am come in we finished.” I spoke through the Bluetooth. They break down the door.

“What?! That fast?” Yul said. 

“Yep!” I see Jak she just finished the last men. Her powers then dissappear. She was about to fall when, I ran and catched her.

“Good job little buddy.” I comment her and carry her to the bed. 

“Hey Yul and Am, guess what?” I said.

“What?” Amber said.

“Look who finally gotten their powers?”

“Oh, no, don’t tell me,” Yul  said. 

“Yes, Jak finally got it!” I said. We three cheered and jump around.

“Ahem!” We all turn our attention to the girls.

“What powers are you talking about?” Krystal said.

Yuri's POV

“O-h, n-o po-wers, do-n’t wor-ry.” Am shuttered. Tae nudged her. 

“Shup up Am!” I said.

“As the leader I’ll explain everything.” Tae signed. 

“Our grandfathers were very famous agents and military leaders. They had possessed powers from their ancestors. We four as the next generation were passed on their powers after they passed away but, in order to get a the certain power they possessed, we had to earn it. Then after awhile we all possessed the power.” She said.

“So what are your powers.” Trea asked.

“Well my powers are I can heal in an instinct. Here I’ll show you. Yul, pass me the bottle of beer.” I then went to the refrigerator, opened it and grab a beer. I then broke it, the girls gasped.

“Yuri, go.” She said. I slash the broken beer bottle against my arm.  She hissed in pain. Her eyes were literally white, but she didn’t want to show them.But slowly the cuts started to heal.

“Wow, your amazing! How about you Yuri unnie?” Krystal asked.

“Well,…I can never be killed even if you stabbed me in the heart. Here’s a clue, my heart isn't here.” I said and pointed at my left chest where everyone's heart is usally located at. 

“Cool and mysterious. How about you Amber unnie?” Trea said.

“Well I have the power of ice.” She said. 

“Watch that chair.” She said. She stretched her hand over to the chair and it slowly everyone can see the ice forming. 

“Wahh!! Her eyes turned blue!!” Krystal screamed and hid behind Jessica.

“Huh? It did?” Amber ran to the mirror and saw her eyes.

“Wow that’s cool! I never knew that would happen!” She said. 

“She just gotten her powers like Jak, so don’t worry we can handle her.” I said to calm everyone.

“Wait then what about Jak? What is her power?” Trea asked.

“Well Jak is the special one.” Taeyeon said. I was not surprised because I already knew from the beginning. 

“What do you mean the special one?” Tiffany said. Amber was confused as well. Everyone was.

“Well her grandfather was very special. He had two powers unlike our grandfathers. And he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter