Have A Little Fun Before The Day Ends

The Bodygaurds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV

I walk back to the dining room but before I enter I breathe in and out to calm myself. I enter and see no one there, so I decide to head to the living room. I see Jessica there. I go to her and sit beside her.

“What’s up girl?” I asked. She looked up at me and smiled.

“Is there something wrong?”

“All of us saw what happened inside.”

“Ahh, sorry about the scene you saw.”

“No, I understand.” She leaned in closer to me and I wrapped my arms around her.

“So, where are the girls?”

“RIGHT HERE!!!” I immediately let go and see Trea and Krystal running over to the couch.

“Hmm? Where Tiffany?”

“She is with Taeyeon.” Jessica said.

“So what would you ladies like to do for now?”

“Rest” Jessica said.

“Is there an arcade or somewhere to play?” Trea said.

“Something that has to do with driving, hehe.” Krystal said and laughed. 

“Ah! How about we go bumper karting or just go karting?”

“Yeah! Lets go race karting!” Trea and Krystal said. 

“Jessica?”

“Do I get to sit beside you?” She asked.

“Yes.” I said.

“Then sure why not.” The girls were teasing us and yelled in excitement. We head to the elevator to the basement. Jessica ws hugging me the whole time. It kind of feels great, even though the two girls were jealous. We exited the elevator to the basement. We had to walk through the garage in order to get to the course. The girls were amazed in the cars we owned.

“Woooooow! These cars are super cool.” Krystal said.

“Yeah, some of them were even build by us.” I said. 

“Would you design cars for us?” Trea said.

“Why won’t you ask your crushes to design them for you?” I said to them and they blushed.

“So are you going to make me one?” Jessica said.

“No.” She glared at me.

“That doesn’t work on me.” I said. She let go of my arm.

“Do you know why I won’t make you one?” I asked. 

“No.”

“It’s because I don’t want to start all over again when I already started.” I said.

“AAWWW!!” Trea and Krystal said in unison. Jessica simply blushed. I laughed and she hit me on the arm.

“So what does it look like Yuri unnie?” Krystal asked.

“Something.” I said.

“Come on, why won’t you tell us?!” Trea complained.

“It’s because; I didn’t finish it yet, I only have the cover of the car only. I didn’t really get time to do anything for myself. You know the drama that is going on…” Both of them nodded. Jessica just looked at me with sad eyes.

“Well we have arrived, suit up.” I change the topic. We all went to change our clothes to the suits. I was the first to leave and set up the carts. 

“Richard. Set up the course.”

“Yes Sir.” He automatically set up an easy court first for the girls to get used to how to drive the carts. Once he finished the girls arrived.

“Okay, now I’ll teach you the basics of driving a kart. 

1. If you are selecting from seemingly identical karts, look for karts with fresher tires or from karts that have been winning previous races that day at the track. So all of these of fresh tires so don’t worry.

2. Enter turns slow, exit turns fast. This single tip is the most important lesson of fast go-karting. Winning a go kart race is about maintaining momentum throughout the entire track. Don’t force yourselves to turn or else you may hurt yourselves. 

3. Be smooth. You may think you are cool slamming on the accelerator, but sliding and jerking actually slow you down. Accelerate smoothly, brake smoothly to retain momentum and be faster all around that track

4. Plan your drive path as "out-in-out", the wide path will help you maintain momentum. For example when you are entering left turn you stay at the right side, then cut in the apex. Then drive to the right again. For a right turn, vice versa. Since you’re just learning, it can help to follow a fast driver to duplicate her race line as closely as possible.

5. Lastly, Limit the sliding in your turns. Sliding and drifting may look cool, but they aren't actually fast techniques for the beginner or intermediate driver. Brake at the end of the straightaways before you enter the turn. If you start breaking during the turn, you will slide. Control your front tire grip. If your front tires stay in control, your kart will stay in the line you want. It can be OK to let the back tires slide a bit. And that’s all.” Trea and Krystal understood what I said but, Jessica didn’t really care because of course, I’m the driver. I put on the head mask for Jessica and then her helmet and I did for the two girls. 

“Okay enter the karts and I’ll help you with the belts.” They enter the karts with Trea first, Krystal second and Jessica last. I tighten their seatbelts I can tell they were choking but they will get used to it. I pushed the two girls out first and then I put on the head mask and the helmet. I push our kart out and jumped immediately on the driver’s seat and put my seat belt on tight. Jessica held my arm while I was driving. I could drive with one hand. I started driving and I could see Krystal andTrea were having fun. They may be driving fast but, they can’t beat me even when I have Jessica right beside me. I drive fast controlling my speed. I past Trea and see that she is surprised, she tries to catch up but, she can’t. Krystal is a tricky one too, especially since she paid the most attention when I was teaching. She drives fast but she is still a slow thinker. I drive faster to get closer to her, I see that she is trying to trap me but, that won’t work. I passed her in a second and we were first. 

“Good job Yuri.” Jessica said.

“Thanks.” I concentrated on driving this easy course and after an hour I pulled out of the course and parked the kart. Trea and Krystal came back as well.

“Richard, set up the medium course.” 

“Yes Sir.” He builds the course. I took of my seat belt and got up to the girls at the front. I take off my helmet and look at them.

“Fun?” I get four thumbs up by the girls. Richard finally finishes the course.

“Thanks Richard!!” I shout.

“You’re welcome Sir.” I push the girl’s karts and they start. I go back to Jessica and ask:

“Want to go to a different course, I will drive slower this time and it won’t need you to wear the helmet.” I said. 

“Yeah, I feared you would drive even faster when we would enter the new course.” She said. I nod and take off herhelmet and place it on the nearest table and placed mine there as well. I put on my Bluetooth and connected it to both Krystal’s and Trea’s helmet so they can talk to me when they’re in trouble. I press on the Bluetooth to send them a message.

“Okay, girls, no matter what if you run out of control, message me okay?!” I ordered.

“Yes, unnie.” I press again so they won’t be able to hear my conversation.

“Richard, immediately let me know if those two girls are in trouble, okay?” I order him.

“Yes, Sir.” 

“Thanks.”

“You’re welcome Sir.” 

“Hey Jessica, do you want to take off the suit?”

“No, it kinds of look fashionable.” I nod. I loosen her seat belt and I drive to the other course. We enter and Jessica holds my hand and I place it on my lap and smile at her. I drove to the exits for her to see the sunset of the woods.

“Woow, it looks amazing.”

“Yeah……but not as beautiful as you.” I said. I earned myself a hit on the arm. I laugh at her reaction. We had a long silence until she broke it.

“Do you have any siblings?” She asked.

“Yes, I actually do. But he is currently running the munitions part of agency.” I said.

“How about your mother, is she pretty?” After she said that. My eyes became sad.

“She passed away when I was 11 years old. But she was really pretty and smart at the same time.” Jessica gasped.

“I’m sorry for asking.”

“It’s o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter