How Yuri Deals With The Problem

The Bodygaurds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

I quickly got inside the while I was carrying the sleepy Jessica. The doors open immediately with the Tiffany hugging the youngsters while, Amber and Jak are still in surgery. I put Jessica down beside Krystal and look at Amber and Jak. I really hope the surgery will be successful. Wait a second…………Where’s Taeyeon? I look around and she isn’t even here.

“Ladies? Where’s Taeyeon?” I look at all of them.

“She just went out when she saw the two girls.” Tiffany said. Hmmmm. Where would she go to calm down. I’m tapping my foot on the floor trying to think of an answer.

*LIGHTBULB APPEARS ON YURI’S HEAD*

Now I know. I quickly run out to the BALCONY!! I see that she is there.

“Yo, what’s wrong?” I asked her.

“Do you think I deserved this?” She asked.

“Wh-y would you ask that?” 

“Well everyone’s getting hurt and I wasn’t able to protect them.” She said while still looking at the dark sky. 

“What’s wrong with you?!” I shout at her. 

“I should be in there instead of Amber and Jak.”

“WHAT THE HELL!! DON’T ACT LIKE THAT, THEY CAN HANDLE ON THEIR OWN.” I run up and pull her collar. She doesn’t even move.

“Keep going, I deserve it.” She said and look to the right. She wants me to punch her.

*SLAP*

“WAKE UP YOU !!” I scream at her. I push her out and she lands on the floor. I was about to hit her again when.

“S-top…….” I look over and see, Tiffany looking at me in horror.  She runs up to Taeyeon and I move away from her. 

“Wh-y would you hi-t her.” She asked me.

“It’s because, she doesn’t realize what she had said was stupid. “ I said and didn’t make contact at her. 

“W-hat did she say.”

“I should be in there instead of Amber and Jak.” 

“W-hy would she say that.”

“She has the fear of not being able to protect them. 2 years ago we were in an accident during a fight.”

*FLASHBACK*

We were all in the tent discussing our ideas for the fight. I looked over at Taeyeon and saw the fear she had on her face. I pat her shoulder and she looked at me. I smiled at her signalling her its fine and that we got this. She nods in return. In a few minutes we go out as planned. I go to the left Taeyeon and Jak to the centre and Amber to the right. We quickly go out and start firing at our enemies. After twenty minutes I hear something that brings me into fear.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!” T-hats Jak's’s scream!!! I run quickly where the sound is made. I get there and I see a bloody Jak and she is lying down on a terrified Taeyeon.

“TAEYEON QUICKLY GET OUT OF THE FRONT LINES, AMBER AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST!!” She still isn’t moving.

“YAH, HURRY BEFORE JAK DOESN’T SURVIVE!!!” I shake her hard. She immediately carries her out of the field. After that, Amber and I take care of the rest the enemies. We had found out that they were together with The Raids. We reported it to our grandfathers but they had already knew. We had argued that why they didn’t tell us and they replied that, we would not win the fight because, when we all younger they killed our mothers even when our fathers had told bodyguards to look after them. They did not succeed. So the battle went well and we had left back to base to decide what happens next.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Tiffany gasps at the terrible story. That whole time I tried not to cry but I had to, that was the worst day ever for everyone. My head was down the whole time, so I decided to look up and turn around and see all the girls, including Jessica, looking at me with their sad eyes. 

“But back then they were strong but, now that we have been developing more weapons, armour, ammo and more utilities, we have a better chance now.” I said.

“Most importantly, I truly want to thank our mothers. Even though we didn’t get enough time to spend with them, they taught us many lessons on how to survive in the future.” I smile and look up. I feel that they are still staring at me.

“Well time to get sleepy Taeyeon to bed.” I pick up Taeyeon and signal Tiffany to accompany her. We leave the rest back inside the emergency room.

“Hey, Tiffany?” I said while we were walking to the elevator.

“Yeah?” She said.

“Please take care of Taeyeon. Even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter