Moving.........AGAIN!!

The Bodygaurds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

*3:00AM*

I wake up. I feel like I can’t  sleep anymore because; of what happened yesterday. So I guess I have to wake up. I get up and go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and take a shower. I walk out and head to the living room and sit on the couch and I take out my laptop and check my mail. I go through my messages and I see my father messaged me.

To: Kim Taegoo

From: Kim Jongin ([email protected])

Hey, Taegoo, I need you to move to your penthouse with Tiffany. I don’t trust the hotel; make sure you keep the girls safe. The architecture and blueprint of the penthouse is at the bottom of this email.

P.S. ~ I love you my little General. :P

Man…………………why does he HAVE to send me these messages! Well I guess I have to inform the girls when they wake up. I look over the blue print and decide to print it on 25x50 sheet of paper. I get my red markers and mark where I will set up the security cameras, hidden cameras and a detective system that I will order from the company. I look over at the time and its 4am; I guess I can take a nap. So lie down and go into deep slumber.

Tiffany's POV

*9:00AM*

 I wake up because I feel weird. I look around the room and I don’t see Taeyeon. I’m panicking because of what happened yesterday and the message that Nichkhun told me.

*FLASHBACK*

This so called Nichkhun approached to me and said:

“The Raids will ruin your lives causing your loves ones to die. We will rule the world and kill all our enemies. So that means, you, your friends and your dearest father. MUAH, HA, HA!!” he said.

“Tiff, don’t listen to him, Taeyeon and the girls will protect us.” Jessica said.

“Oh, so, The Famous Four are your bodyguards?” he said. The Famous Four? Who is that?

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"TAEYEON, WHERE ARE YOU!" I shouted because I was scared to be alone. Now that I thought about it, shouting was not a good idea.....I hear footsteps coming closer.

*THUD!* *THUD!* *THUD!*

*BANG*

"Tiffany are you alright?!" Taeyeon said.

"U-h, ye-ah, sorry for shouting" I said.

"You almost gave me a heart attack!" Taeyeon said.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't recognized this room."

"Well this is a new hotel room since the other room was damaged. Now, do you want some breakfast?"

"Yeah why not? I'll just go and brush my teeth and I'll meet you at the kitchen."

"Sure." She then walked away and left me in the room. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and took a quick shower. I exited the bathroom then the room to the kitchen.

"Hey you finished fast." Taeyeon said.

"Well I don't like to take my time like Jessica, I'm sure Yuri is suffering to wake her up." I said and giggle.

“I have a question” I said.

“Sure, give it a shot?” She said.

“Who are the FAMOUS FOUR?”

“Well, hehe, that the four of us, Yuri, Amber, Jak and I.” She chuckled after.

“Then do you remember when Amber’s eyes changed colours?”

“Yeah, why?”

“What colours do your eyes change to?”

“My eyes turn totally white.”

“Woow, can I see it sometime.”

“Sure, If you want to.” She went to the fridge and brought another beer bottle, broke it.

‘I’ll clean that later, now come.” She said.  I walk over to her.

“Here, hit it against my arm.” She said. I hit it against her arm, she starts hissing.

“Taeyeon, look at me.” She looks at me, her eyes do turn white, and it’s so scary. I jump back and slip. But Taeyeon catch me. We were an inch away.

Taeyeon's POV

We are so close, so I lean in. I felt her leaning in as well. 5cm….4cm…3cm..2cm..1cm. Our lips touch. I feel butterflies in my stomach for the first time. I continue to move my lips with her, she as well is moving too. I end up pulling her waist together near me and her arms are wrapped around my neck. But she doesn’t stop either as she pulls us closer. I feel amazing as what is just happening. I break out of the kiss and open my eyes. I look at her while she was looking at me, I take off her hand off of my neck and interlock it together with mine and connect our foreheads together. I look at her eyes, those beautiful eyes that form a crescent shape when she smiles, and those lips that I just kissed.  

“I-I, li-ke, no! I thi-nk I lov-e yo-u Taeyeon!” Tiffany said. I was not in total shock as I knew that I liked her when we had first met.

“I think I love you to Tiffany, but, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter