Moving In (Yulsic & Kryber)

The Bodygaurds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moving In Yulsic & Kryber

Yuri's POV

Once Uncle had told us our orders, we splited up. The two girls looked like they need help with their luggages, so I nod to Am to signal her to help Krystal while I help Jessica. We stopped walking which made the two girls stop walking as well, we went over and took their luggages. They had confused faces.

"We don't want a bad impression, now that we met eachother." I said. Am just nodded. 

"Um, ok, thanks" Jessica said coldly. Krystal as well nodded. I feel like this mission will be harder than ever. When we arrived to the car, the girls went in to the back of the car and sat. Am and I went to the trunk to put the luggages in the car.

"Am, grab a two pistols." I said.

"Roger, Hyung." she said. We went in the car I sat on the driver's seat while Am sat on the seat beside me. 

"Girls if anything happens, please do follow our orders." I said. 

"Ok." Jessica said. After her comment, the ride was so quiet and cold as well, I wonder if Amber feels cold. I looked at the mirrors to see if the girls were sleeping, and they were.

"Am, do you feel cold?" I whispered to her incase the girls could hear.

"Yes, and I thought it was only me..."she said. Thank god it wasn't just me. After Amber's phone started ringing. 

Amber's POV

I saw my phone and it was a call from Tae Hyung, I wonder what happened?

"Hello, Hyung?" I said

"MEET US AT THE SEOUl HOSPITAL, MAN DOWN,MAN DOWN!" she yelled. 

"HOLY !" I was cut off the line.

"What happened?" Yul Hyung asked will a worried tone.

"Hyung, quickly, go Seoul Hospital. MAN DOWN!" I yelled.

"MY ING GOD! WHO!" she said as she made a U-turn.

"I DON'T KNOW JUST GO QUICK!"I said. By the time I ended my sentence, the girls woke up.

"WHAT THE HELL! Why did you wake us up!" Krystal screamed.

"DON'T TALK!" I said. She then shut . I think something had happened to Jak, I have a feeling......

"Hey don't shout at my sister!" Jessica yelled.

"HEY SHUT IT! WE GOT A MAN DOWN AND YOU GUYS JUST ARGUE?!?" Yul Hyung yelled. After that the call went silent. I saw a car with bullets on the door, I think Tae and Jak had something to do with it. Then I saw a few guys, they look very familiar............Then I found out who it was, by the uniform. Mr. Jungs enimies! THE RAIDS!

"GIRLS PUT YOUR HEADS DOWN!" I said, they looked at me confusedly. 

"NOW!" I yelled. And so they followed my order. I looked at Yul and nod at her, she did the same after. I went out, sat on the car door and took out the first pistol I could reach. Aimed at the first person, *BANG BANG* shot the person's right leg. *BANG BANG* second one and now one more. *BANG BANG* done! But there was one more person, he threw a knife and it cutted my left hand. 

"!" I mumbled. 

"Am?" Hyung said.

"Don't worry about it." I said. I went out again, aimed on his legs and, *BANG BANG* shot his left leg, YES! I went back in and nod to Yuri telling her that I finished. 

"Girls, it's safe now" I said. They just nod and go back to their orginal spots. After 20 minutes we arrived to the hospital. We all ran in to the hospital. 

Yuri's POV

When all four of us came in it took us a bit of time til we found Tae.

"Yul, give the keys to Jessica and tell them to go home first." Tae said. I nod. 

"Ok, General." I said.

"Jessica-shi, please go home first." I said.

"Why?" she said coldly. I sigh.

"Please, for your safety, please listen to me." I begged.

"I will but, I'll wait for you in the car." she said not coldly this time.

"No, go first, the GPS already has the address and Tiffany-shi should be home by now."I said. She glared at me. *gulp*

"*Sigh*, fine, but lock the car their is a pistol in the driver's seat and if you need more weapons, it's in the trunk, ok?" I said.

"Ok, go to Taeyon-shi." she said and left. Thank god she listen to me! I walked over and saw her huuging Am, I think it what happenned was serious.

"What happenned?" I asked sternly. She broke the hug from Am and said. 

"J-j-a-k, s-h-ot." she said shuttering. Am and I froze.

"Where?" I asked. She pointed at her left arm. I then put my head down, tears streaming. WHY! WHY! Am had cried more than I did, she always had protected Jak, cause they are best buddies, no one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter