Krystal's Departure

The Bodygaurds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

*8:00 A.M.*

I wake up. I see that Krystal is still asleep. I shake her.

“Babe, wake up.” 

“…………………” No reply. 

“Babe…”

“….mmhm….” She turns around. I pull her up.

“Come on babe, if you don’t wake up, I won’t take you to the nightclub.” Her eyes open.

“You wouldn’t dare…” She glared at me. 

“That doesn’t work on me.” I look at her intensely. 

“Please take me Am.” She whined to me.

“Hmm, I don’t know. Are you still awake?” I hold her cheeks.

“Yessh, I aaaammm.” She looks funny.

“Okay, I’ll take you there before you leave tonight.” She smiles. I release my hands from her face. 

“OMG! Thank you Am!” She hugs me. 

“Anything for my future wife.” I smile while she blushes. I get off of the bed and head to the washroom. I start to brush my teeth. After I wash my face, then I walk out.

“Okay my future wife, it’s your turn.” She gets up and hits me.

“What’s that for?” I asked.

“Nothing.” She walks in. I change into comfortable yet simple clothes. I about to put my shirt on when, Krystal came out. Her jaw dropped. Truthfully, I don’t have curves……… the outline of my body is like, a diagonal going down. \_/ <~ like that. Not this ~>)_(……… I quickly put my shirt on. 

(She's wearing this imagine a black sweater...)

“I’ll be going downstairs……” I quickly walk and get my sweater and walk out head to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Krystal’s POV

OH MY F*** GOD!! This is the second time I seen a body that was built like that…… Her rock hard abs…. DAMN!!  I start to change. After I finished I headed down to the kitchen and sat down on the stool. Amber hand me the breakfast without looking at me and continued making breakfast.

“Eat quickly so we can enjoy the day.” She said. I just ate normally. After a while she finally turned around.

“JAK COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST!!” She shouted. Trea and Jak had the 2nd floor while Amber and I had the 1st floor. Amber finally turned to see me and sat beside me. She started eating her breakfast too. 

*FEW MOMENTS LATER……*

Jak and Trea finally came down. I liked Trea style even the shirt she was wearing. You know those ‘keep calm’ shirts. They grab the plates and join us.

“So where are you guys headed today?” Jak asked.

“Were going on a date today.” Amber said while eating. Jak noded.

“Hey Trea?” I asked.

“Yeah girl?” She asked.

“Want to go to a club with Amber and I?”

“Yes.” “No.” Jak and Trea said. They looked at each other.

“Why?” Trea whined at Jak. I ignored them and looked at Amber.

“So, where are we headed today?” I asked.

“Hmm, first you go shopping then to th-“

“Club?”

“No. I was going to say the movies……. It’s too early to go to a club.” I nod.

“What’s after the movies?”

“Hmmm, it’s probably going to be the afternoon so, we can walk around or head back here.” I nod. We finish our breakfast. Amber then takes our dishes and puts them in the sink.

“Jak do you mind cleaning our plates.” She did an okay sigh and kept arguing with Trea. I swear those two are going crazy! 

“Let me go to the washroom first.” She said. I nod. I just walked around waiting because after you eat, you know you can’t sit down after. When she came out she looked at me weirdly.

“You’re not wearing that to the mall right?” I noded my head.

“Of course I am, its stylish…….”

“Do you even know what you’re wearing?” I looked down. I look normal right?

“I look fine though.” She shook her head.

“There is no way you’re wearing that.” She pulls me to the room. I sigh. 

“Change I’ll wait for you outside.” She walked out. Seriously? UGH! I choose something else and come out.

“Happy? I’m not changing anymore.

“Bu-“

“No, let’s go, were wasting time.” She sighs. She starts walking to the garage. 

“Choose a box.” I pick a random one. I just want to go shopping. I gave her the box.

“Ahh the Trident. Nice pick.” The car appears. I sit and Amber just jumps in. 

“Which mall we going to?”

“I know this one mall that has high security and doesn’t let people who work for evil agencies in. My friend owns the mall. She really high tech. so, you don’t have to worry about disguising yourself.” I nod. The garage opens and she drives. 

*HALF AN HOUR LATER………*

Amber’s POV

I reach the parking area and drive in.

“Name card please.” I give them my exclusive card. I actually had part in building this mall. 

“Welcome back Sir.” I nod. I drive in and park at my spot that my friend gave me. Krystal was asleep once we entered the highway. I swear she had enough sleep. Isn’t 8 hours enough? I wake her up.

“Krystal, wake up, were here.”

“…………”

“Baby….”

“……………” I take off my seatbelt and go closer to her. 

“I know your awake, your body is heating up babe.” I whisper to her ear. I back away when she turns around.

“Aww, your no fun Amber.” She whined. I chuckled.

“Let’s go, we don’t have a lot of time.” I get out.

“Vice president?” She asked.

“Yes I am the Vice.”

“Whatever.” 

“You want to meet my friend?” I walk to her. 

“No.”

“Why?” We start walking in. I throw my keys to Bruce, he is the key man.

“Welcome back Sir.” He bows to me. 

“Thank you Bruce, it’s nice to see you.” I bow a bit back.

“Just no. Let’s go.” She pulls me to the elevator. 

“Come on, you may know her.”

“No I won’t. Stop persuading me.”

“No, I’m serious come on.”

“You’re lying.”

“I’m not. Her office is on the top floor.” I scan my hand on the rectangle box. The elevator opens.

“Welcome back Sir Liu. What floor?”

“Top floor and thank you Lisa.”

“It’s an honour Sir. Top floor it is.”

“Yah! Were you not listening to me?!” She yelled at me.

“Relax. Don’t worry. You know I’m here to protect you.” I smile to her. She holds my arm and looks up at me. She was glaring at me. 

“So, you don’t want me to protect you?” I pull my arm away.

“No, no, no.” She hugs me.

“Then trust me.” She looks up. I look at her seriously.

*DING!*

“Have a nice day Sir.”

“Thank you Lisa.” We walk out. She was holding my hand. We walk to the front desk.

“How may I help you?” The secretary said boringly. 

“Ahem.” The secretary looks up and her eyes widen. 

“Ah! Sorry Mr. Vice President!” She gets up and bows to me.

“You’re lucky President isn’t looking at you.” I see she is nervous.

“Sorry Mr. Vice President please don’t fire me.” I chuckle.

“Of course not! You’ve been working here even since the building was built!” She looks up at me.

“I know it is boring here.” I added.

“Hehe.” She looked down.

“Is President available?” She nods.

“Just go right in.” I nod.

“Get back to work.” I walk to the door and knock.

“Come in.”

“Hey. What’s up?”

“Amber? What are you doing here?”

"I can’t take my girlfriend to my own mall?” Krystal blushes and Seo’s eyes widen.

“For your information. I own this mall.”

“No, you partially own this mall.” 

“Yeah, yeah. Who is your girlfriend?” 

“You don’t know her?”

“Nope……”

“Wait but if it isn’t you……”

*BANG!!* 

The door opens, Yonna comes in.

“President, we have trouble- KRYSTAL?!”

“Unnie!!” Krystal lets go and go and hugs Yonna. 

“What happened?” I asked. Yoona looks at me.

“I-Imposters got in!”

“Who!!” I yelled. 

“I don’t know they had a red badge on their left.”

“I know them.” I take out a little box and press a button.

“Who are they!!” Seo yelled.

“The Raids.” Yoona eyes widen. A big suit case appears. I assemble a rifle and attach it to my back.

“No way….” I take a piston and a few knifes.

“Yes way.” I started to walk.

“Protect Krystal. I’ll be right back.” I walk out.

“Everybody heads down. Don’t endanger yourself.” The whole office starts to hide. I take the stairs down and start planning how to get them.

Krystal’s POV

After Amber left the two brought me to the President’s desk. 

“Hide in there. Yoona, lock down the mall.”

“Already on it.” I hear typing. 

“Yoona.”

“Got it.” I look up and see a big screen with cameras. 

“What floor?” Yoona was talking to a bluetooth.

“Okay, thanks. She on the main.” The President selects the camera for the main floors.

“There she is.” I said. They turn around.

“Yoona.”

“Yeah.” She types on the computer again.

“I guess you don’t like hiding.” The President said.

“I don’t, President.”

“Hey, since were friends-ish. You can call me unnie or Seo unnie.”

“uh, okay unnie…..” She smiles and pats my head.

“Here.” She gives me a gun. 

“Even though we locked down this floor, there is always trouble somewhere.” I nod. 

“Wait, do you guys know why they broke in?”

“Of course, they want you.” Yoona said.

“How do you know?”

“We got an email from Amber a few days ago.” Seo unnie said. I nod. 

“She’s gone.” Yonna said.

“Looks like she’s done

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter