Moving In (Taeny & JaT)

The Bodygaurds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moving In Taeny & Jat

Author's POV

"WHAT!?!" Taeyons and three of her friends said.

"What do you mean, "WHAT?" Their moving in with you." Mr. Kim said.

"B-b-b-ut, w-w-hy n-n-ow?" Taeyon said.

"Well since their fathers won't be at home, there will be no one to watch them and you guys were my only choice." Mr. Kim said. 

"*Sigh*, fine, if it is the only way." Taeyon said.

"Ok, Jessica and Krystal will go with Yul and Am. Tiffany and Trea go with Tae and Jak." Mr. Kim said. 

All the girls had bowed to Mr. Kim and Mr.Jung and had went out from the office. 

Taeyons POV

"Here let me carry your luggage for you, Jak carry Trea's luggage for her!." I offered.

"Yes Hyung!," she said.

So Jak and I took the luggages leaving the two girls confused. While I was walking I noticed that Tiffiany's luggages were pink and Trea's luggages were purple, they must be obsessed with those colors. As headed to the car, Jak and I had went to the trunk and placed the luggages in the trunk. The two girls had went in the car and sat at the back. Jak and I sat in the front with me in driver seat. The girls still look confused.

"We just want a good impression. We don't want to look like we are bad people." I said.

"Oh, ok" Tiffany said. 

The whole ride was quiet, too quiet. Then I saw a car following us in my rear window. But that car looked very familiar, so I slowed down the pace of the car to let it go infront of us, but it didn't, so I told Jak. 

"Jak, black car take out the laptop! Girls put your heads down!" They seem confused. "Put them down NOW!" So they putted their heads down. 

"Tae, let me get the pistol out! The car has Mr. Jung's enimies! Its the Raids!" she said.

Jak's POV

I took out my pistol and went out of the window and sat on the car door in order to balance on the car. I took out my and pistol and aimed for the car tires. *BANG BANG!* First tire down. *BANG BANG BANG!* Second one down. Uuuhh the hard part, the back tires. I aimed properly and *BANG BANG!* Thrid wheel, last one. I reload but I saw a bullet come to me, and I was then pulled in. Tae Hyung pulled me in, HOLY THAT WAS CLOSE!

"Thanks Hyung!" I said

"Anything my bro." she said while tying to concentrate on driving. I went out again but I got shot on the left arm. 

"Aish, that ing hurts!" I mumbled.

"Whats happening?!" Tae yelled worriedly.

"Nothing Hyung." I yelled back. I then saw that the wheel wasn't blocked. I then aimed for it and *BANG BANGG!*. The driver in the other car had trouble driving. The car had slowed down. There were men coming out of the car. I stopped them by shooting on the car door. *BANG BANG!* Tae Hyung had finally drove far enough for us to be safe. So I then went back inside.

"That was close...." I said with relief.

"Yea.......Girls the coast is clear, you can sit properly." Tae said.

"Thanks." Tiffany said

"Jak,.....You got shot right?" Tae asked worriedly.

"Yea, its no big deal, don't worry, I can handle the pain till we are at home." I said.

"Wait! Trea can help you, she knows how to heal you, why won't we switch seats. Taeyon-shi, can you pull over." Tiffany said. Tae then thought for a while, I saw her worried face. *Sigh.*

"Hyung just pull over, don't worry, they won't be able to catch up to us." I said.

"Ok, but Tiffany-shi, you have to quikly run to the front and, Jak, have the pistol ready again." she oredered.

"Yes Hyung" I said. Tiffany just noded. Then she pulled over. Tiffany had quickly ran out of the car and headed to the front seat. While I tiredly walked to the back with the pistol on my right hand. After Tae Hyung had pressed down on the gas. I didn't even sat down yet. 

"Yah! Tae Hyung! I didn't even sit down yet!" I hissed at her.

"Sorry bro!" she said looking at me from the mirror and then had concentrated back on driving.

"Ok, Jak-shi, can you please rest your arm." Trea said.

"Heh, I can't even feel it." I said. As she tried to take the bullet out carefully from my arms, more blood came out. Uuuhh I'm dizzy.........my head starts going to the left and then to the right. Tae Hyung had saw me from the mirror and her eyes widened.

"KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN SOLDIER!!!" she yelled at me which suprised Tiffany-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter