The Arrival

The Bodygaurds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s POV

*Kim Penthouse.* 

We finally we arrive. But I stopped them before we exit.

“What happened?” Yuri asked.

“We need to hide or make you look different.” I said to Jake. They all stop. I look at him, he does have long hair…….. but we can’t cut his hair…… The four girls grab him

and bring him to a room. I was going to argue but Amber stopped me.

“Just leave them.”

*HALF AN HOUR LATER……*

The girls walk out with a huge box.

“Don’t tell me….” I said. The four nod. They put him inside a box?!

“Whatever, lets go.” We walk out and we are greeted by the maids and butlers.

“Good afternoon, Sir Kim, Sir Kwon, Sir Liu, Sir Mars, Ms. Jung and Ms. Hwang.” They bow to us.

“Hey there isn’t a need to bow, unless it was my father.” They giggle at my comment. We walk in I see that all the Appa’s were inside the living room. We all walk in with the box. I sigh.

“Hello father.” I said.

“Hello Taeyeon.” He said. The rest greeted their fathers but the four other girls (You know who.) ran to their fathers almost crying. I see that Amber was glaring at Appa Liu.

Amber’s POV

I was glaring at Appa for lying to me. I know he doesn’t know what happened when we were attacked. I walk to him seeing him sweating. I punched him in the chest but I didn’t punch my hardest.

“WHY?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT JUST FOR ME?!” Everyone was staring at him.

“What did I do dino?” He said in confuse.

“THAT!!” I pointed at the box. He walks to the box and opens it.

“Hey dad……..” Jake said. I walk to dad and see that his eyes had widen.

“M-m-my,… MY SON!!” Appa said and the other Appa‘s eyes widen. Jake got up and Appa hugged him. Appa pulls away after.

“Are you okay? Did you get hurt? Did he do anything bad to you?” Appa said.

“No, don’t worry. I had everything under control when Amber said I couldn’t go back.” Jake said, eyeing me. I rub my neck because of nervousness. 

“Oh, father, you know that thing you and the Appa’s were talking about before I left…….About the so called dream?” Appa looks at him in confuse.

“Ahh, that thing…..” Appa Kwon said. All the Appa’s eyed each other as if they were talking in telepathy. 

“You guys go your partners….” Appa Kim said. I walked to Krystal and hugged her waist. 

“Wow…..” Appa said. He approach to me and patted my shoulder.

“Good job dino!” I ruffles my head. 

“Hehehe.” I laugh in nervousness and Krystal stands besides me hiding herself. 

“What do you mean by dream?” Taeyeon Hyung asked.

“Well when Taeyeon and Yuri were 3. All the Appa’s had a meeting about stuff. Appa Kwon had brought up the topic of marriage because we knew that there would be trouble in the future. So we had decided that we would set up arrange marriages.” Appa Kim said.

“Yes, it was decided but when it turns out that The Raids were targeting the Hwang’s and Jung’s. It made us realize that we could just set you guys up together so our mission would be complete.” Appa Kwon said.

“And now, here we are. You are partnered with who we want you to be with.” Appa said. Appa backed away and I look at Krystal and see that she was behind me. 

“Why won’t you guys go to your room and we’ll chat when we have dinner.” I nod and bring Krystal out.

“What the heck was that?” I asked her.

“What?” She said while holding my arm.

“I mean where did the shy Krystal all the sudden come from?”

“………………” She looked down avoiding eye contact. 

“Don’t tell me?” She looks up at me.

“You have a crush on my brother?!” I yell a little. 

“N-no…….” I sigh. I let go of her and walk away. 

“W-wait, A-amber!” I kept walking away ignoring her. 

“A-amber!” I go in the room, not closing the door and go to the washroom. I lock the door and look myself at the mirror. Why do the things I want always go away by someone? Is this what you call fate? Is it karma? I go out ignoring Krystal and grab my clothes and go back inside. I take a long shower. I finish and throw my dirty clothes in the basket. I walk out and go to my computer. 

Krystal’s POV

Amber finally comes out and goes to her desk. I sigh. I don’t like her brother. I just felt that I couldn’t do anything for her since she save me again……… I walk over to

her.

“Amber?”

“……………” She ignores me and starts typing something.

“Amber?” 

“……………”

“FINE!! IF THAT’S WHAT YOU WANT THEN, FINE!!” I leave the room finding unnie while starting to cry. I see her with Yuri unnie.

“UNNIE!!” I run to her. I see her eyes widen. I hug her immediately. 

“W-what happen Krystal?”

“A-amber had misunderstand what happened when we were walking back to the room….”

“What did she misunderstand?” Jessica said coldly. Yuri unnie was just watching us. 

“She thought that I liked her brother but, I was just think of ways that I could help her since she saved me.” I kept crying.

“She stubborn as always…” Yuri unnie said. I looked at her. She smiled at me.

“I’ll go talk to her, you guys rest in our room.” I nod. Jessica unnie walks with me.

“Unnie?”

“Hmm?”

“I don’t know what to do……”

“It’s okay, everything is going to be alright.” I nod. We arrive at the room and we sit on the bed.

“Can I sleep on unnie?”

“Sure. Lie down.” I lie on Jessica’s unnie’s lap and sleep.

Yuri’s POV

I walk in to Amber’s room.

“Yo Am.”

“What?”

“You were wrong…” She look at me in confuse.

“Did you even listen to Krystal?”

“No…..” I sit on her desk.

“Look, if you just listen to what she wants to say then, you would understand.” She sighs.

“Maybe I did overreacted.” I nod.

“Let’s go to my room, she inside there.” She nods. We walk out and go to my room. We enter and see that both were sleeping. Amber carries Krystal out I go to Jessica and wake her up.

“Hey wake up, it’s almost dinner.” I whisper to her ear. She moves away.

“Come on, let’s go.” I pull her to me. She immediately hugs me.

“You want me to carry you?” I asked.

“No, I just want to embrace you.” She said, half-awake. I sit down and she goes on my lap. She hugs me tight. 

Amber’s POV

I carry sleeping Krystal back to the room and place her down on the bed not forgetting to cover her with the blanket. I go back to my desk and continue on updating with my own shoe creations. I was planning on adding some small knifes on the ankle area. I would make it not noticeable, but it would be a pocket when looking at it closely. 

“Amber?……”

I just need to add colour on this side of the shoe….

“Amber……”

I am now designing what it will look like. I kind of want the Adidas and converse feel…..

“Amber!……”

Oh! I need a kind of spring so it would be easy to jump! I should write that down…..

“Yah! Amber!”

I need it to be fire-ice proof too. But how? Hmmmmm……….. Maybe I shou-

“YAH AMBER, WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!!” Krystal pulled me to see her. 

“Sorry, I was just trying to design some shoes for the gang……” I said. She sighs. I get up and hug her waist.

“Sorry about earlier, I kind of went off board……” She looks up at me and smiles.

“It’s okay I guess. I kind of sometimes can’t handle my anger too.” She said. I chuckle. 

“How about we head down. It’s almost dinner.” She nods. We walk hand and hand to the dinning room where everyone has arrived. Krystal lets go of my hand and stands behind me. I walk to our chairs and sit down.

“Why you so shy?” I whispered.

“Because it’s a lot of adults here.” She whispers back. I nod.

“So since everyone is now here, let’s talk about the arrangements.” Appa Kim said. 

“So, Yuri and Jessica will be in Hong Kong. Taeyeon and Tiffany will be in Shanghai. Both Jak, Trea, Amber and Krystal will be in Beijing. No complains or else.” Appa Kwon glared at everyone of us. I could even see that Jessica was afraid. 

“We already have the houses there, we will sent you the address.” Appa said.

“Then where will you guys be staying at?” Taeyeon Hyung asked.

“Taipei.” Appa Mars said.

“We will be safe in China for now, you guys can start to take the three jets off to your location tomorrow morning. This penthouse will explode at roughly 12 P.M.” Appa Kim said. We all nod. We start dinner and talk happily enjoying ourselves. I volunteered to wash the dishes and Jake did as well. The both of us brought the dishes back inside and started to wash them.

“I’m going to miss you bro.” I said while washing.

“Yeah, me too. It was great to get to know you kiddo.” He said and laughed. 

“Your not going back to Jeffery right?”

“Hmm, I’ll think about it…… I probably have to go if father asks me to. But I know there will be no chance because; Daddy’s little girl won’t let me go..” I laugh. 

“Be safe okay?” We were drying the dishes and putting them away in the cabinets.

“I should say that to you. You’re the one looking after someone unlike me.”

“What do you mean? A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter