Amber & Jak and their moving

The Bodygaurds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

*5:00 AM*

I got the call from Yul-Hyung about what Uncle Kwon had texted her and I told Jak. We both left quickly the hotel, while carrying the sleeping girls, paying the bills and went to our vehicles. Jak brought her car but I brought my motorcycle. I know it was a bad idea to bring my motorcycle but; it is the quickest ride I could bring. We put the girls at the back and putted the seatbelt for them. We exited the car and I made a request to her.

“Jak, ask Richard to bring your jet for you to park your car. I’ll go first okay?”

“B-ut, what about you?!” She half yelled at me.

“Hey, I’ll be fine, don’t worry about me. I bet I might be at our penthouse faster than you!” I ruffle her head and we laughed. Yes, we do live together unlike our Hyungs.

“Finee. But if you get hurt, it won’t be my fault.” She said jokily.

“Yeah, yeah. But seriously, make sure you power on your Bluetooth for me to chat with you.”

“Ookaaay” I leave her and head to my motorcycle. I put on my helmet and get on the bike. I wave at her and she waved back. I turn on the engine and I was off.

*2 hours later*

I have been contacting with her a few times. I’m reach to the penthouse and park my motorcycle. I contact Jak with my Bluetooth.

*RING!!* *RING!!*

“Hello?

“…………..” Why isn’t she answering?

“Jak are you there?”

“…….heh..heh…..” I hear breathing.

“Jak?”

“Hey Hyung, what’s up?” She said.

“Why didn’t you answer me?”

“Umm, because I’m in a bit of trouble……”

“WHAT?!!”

“WHERE ARE YOU!!!?”

“ARE THE GIRLS SAFE!!!”

“Calm down. Highway 203 and the girls are in the car with Richard.” She said, while catching her breath.

“Why didn’t you take the jet?”

“There was no available place for it to land, so I decided to drive instead.

“Okay, I’m coming!”

“Yeah.”

“Don’t leave the line.” I run to my motorcycle and ride out of the penthouse.

“Okay.”

“Richard guard the penthouse.”

“Yes Sir.”

“So how much men are there?”

“About 30” I glup.

“Hang on, I’m almost there.”

“Take the eastbound, I’m there.” I go eastbound to Highway 203.

“Yep.” I go to Highway 203 and there is a sign, it says. “Do not enter as we are currently under construction.” Under construction my . I ride quickly to the location.

“I’ll make a diversion and you attack got it!!” I yell to the Bluetooth. I see a ramp and ride my motorcycle fast to it. It goes to the ramp and whoosh, I’m in the air. In slow motion in the air I let go of the handle and make ice on the men’s legs.

“Richard turn to box #4. JAK GO NOW!!!!!” I scream at the Bluetooth. The motorcycle transform to a small box 5x5cm. I quickly put it in my pocket and create an ice path for me to land. I look over and see that Jak turned herself to a big flame. I quickly run to Jak’s car without being noticed. I take off my helmet and talk to Richard.

“’Richard open the door, it’s me Amber.”

“Please let me scan your eye.” I bring my eyes closer to the window and Richard scans my eye. I hear the doors unlock.

“Access granted, welcome Ms. Liu.” I enter through the passenger seat.

“Thanks Richard.” I rest myself for a bit because I am soo tired.

“Wher-es Ja-k?” Trea asked.

“Out in battle.” I said. She nods in return. I then go through the car. I start to press buttons to activate the protection #14. I look out and see that Jak is having some problem. I call Jak.

“Jak.”

“………………..”

“Jak!”

“Beeep, beeeep, beeeep.” Ah, the fire must have burned it down. I decide that I need to exit the car to support her.

I leave the car and form the ice into a battle suit and make a shield. I attack men who were in my way for me to approach Jak. I attacked about 5 when I could fully get to chat with Jak.

“Hey, head back. I got this, thanks for letting me rest a little.” I said. I create a barrier to protect us so Jak can turn back to normal. She was about to fall when I catch her. i saw her stomach, it was bleeding, a lot. Her breathing was not steady. I create a ice bed for her and I lie her down. The coldness will not affect her as, I decide what temperature the ice is. I can only put the ice to 15 degrees anything higher is difficult to do. But I think 15 degrees is okay. I look at her and reach my hand to her head to cool her down.

“Okay, rookie, when your ready, quickly go back to the car okay?” I said and rubbed her forehead. She nods and when I about to leave she holds my wrist.

“Thanks Hyung….” She said that before she closed her eyes. She must be wanting to taking a nap. I quickly heal her, (yes ice does help heal the one with the possession of the power of fire. Opposites attract.) and after I exit the barrier and start attacking each men.

Krystal's POV

I wonder what’s happening? I look over at Trea and see that she is frightened on what was happening. I hug her and calm her down, my sister does this to me too but she isn’t here, so is Fany-unnie so I have to be the older one. I feel Trea’s whole weight on me, I guess she was sleeping. I look around the battlefield and see that Amber was fighting with all the men, but where is Jak. I look over and see a ice barrier, Jak must be inside. I see men trying to attack both Amber and the barrier to get Jak. 

“Richard! How is the perimeter!” I hear the conversation between the robot “Richard” and Amber! 

“Only 10 more men, Sir.” 

“Okay! How are the girls?” I hear grunts from her. I quietly gasp.

“Safe and sound Sir.”

“Great!. Make sure you help them got it?!” She half yelled as she was trying to catch her breath.

“Yes, Sir.” 

“Um-mmm, Ric-hard?” I said.

“Yes, Ms. Jung?” The robot immediately replied.

“Is there anything I could eat and cover Trea and I?”

“Yes, coming right up, Ms. Jung.” I see robot arms appear in front of me holding a blanket I take it and cover Trea and I. 

“What is there to eat Richard?”

“Anything you want Ms. Jung.”

“Really?!” I almost yelled.

“Yes, Ms. Jung.”

“Hmmm, can I get beef?”

“Coming right up.” I wait and after twenty minutes a table appears from the bottom of the car, robot arms with a bowl of meat and two pairs of chopsticks. Oooooo, meeeeaaaatttt!!!! 

“Anything to drink Ms. Jung?” Richard asked me.

“Oh! How about two chocolate milkshakes, and thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter